I am predicting a surge of LDS tourism to Israel and....

I believe that Latter day Saints will begin to cooperate more and more and more and more with Israeli scientists, educators, physicians and researchers on more and more topics of common interest.  

In 2019 I went to the New Glasgow, N. S., Canada ward of the LDS church four times and took a visiting friend with me twice.  He mentioned that you Mormons were amazingly polite, welcoming and non-judgmental.  I totally agree with Dan's assessment and I feel that I now must expand on what I feel you are all set up to do in the near future.  

Technically I am not LDS. I am a Messianic Gentile but it is obvious to me that Latter day Saints tend to be the most well informed.... .the most polite ... the most open minded..... and also the most motivated group of Christians on this earth!

The fact that the LDS leadership take near death experience accounts seriously gives Mormons a major edge over other branches of Christianity. I could be wrong but I feel that NDE accounts fit with a possible fulfillment of this promise:

"These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father." (John 16:25)
"And now to attempt to set in motion some especially effective assistance and help for Israel's in their efforts to attempt to lead an attempt to save the world economy from another 1929."

... ."I feel sent to Latter day Saints and I feel powerfully that they have been set up to assist the Jewish people to build at least one if not two Temples........ that will end up costing the Jewish people nothing......... LDS have The Mantle of Cyrus.... to at least a serious degree. Before Mark Taylor there was Eporu Ronald Alfred. One temple will be centred around the Gihon Spring and the other one will be centred some kilometers outside Jerusalem to correspond with the central area of the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex.... (I think)?????? Google this title for more information.....

"Can Israel pull the entire world economy out of a possible Bear Market, another 1929?"

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

I sent the link to this discussion off to an Israeli friend of mine and I find his reply truly encouraging:

"As probably the ONLY Israeli tour guide who has read the Book of Morman and the only one dedicated to the Restoration of ALL of Israel - I would love to both see a surge in LDS tourism AND to be able to guide them." (Hanoch Young)

• 1 month later...

Here is a video done by a long time online Israeli friend of mine who I am requesting prayers for..... because his ideas really sound like he is onto something important!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QL-1UOTHg9256xoV0PD2ev8SF1vw4HJ/view?fbclid=IwAR07EBcc-GSHL1jEd1vqwxvopntQsSTpS-8TfJW2YaofgymF-qtMCcwpxFE

On 6/28/2020 at 5:54 AM, DennisTate said:

I sent the link to this discussion off to an Israeli friend of mine and I find his reply truly encouraging:

"As probably the ONLY Israeli tour guide who has read the Book of Morman and the only one dedicated to the Restoration of ALL of Israel - I would love to both see a surge in LDS tourism AND to be able to guide them." (Hanoch Young)

Daniel Rona is an Israeli citizen, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and has been a licensed Israeli tour guide for over 40 years.  His son has joined him as a licensed Israeli tour guide.  There has been many years of cooperation between the Church and many Israeli groups that includes the building of the LDS Jerusalem Center.

The Traveler

On 8/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, Traveler said:

Daniel Rona is an Israeli citizen, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and has been a licensed Israeli tour guide for over 40 years.  His son has joined him as a licensed Israeli tour guide.  There has been many years of cooperation between the Church and many Israeli groups that includes the building of the LDS Jerusalem Center.

The Traveler

Thank you immensely for this...... I think I shall reach out and contact them.

https://jerusalemcenter.ce.byu.edu/index

On 6/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, DennisTate said:

I believe that Latter day Saints will begin to cooperate more and more and more and more with Israeli scientists, educators, physicians and researchers on more and more topics of common interest.  

In 2019 I went to the New Glasgow, N. S., Canada ward of the LDS church four times and took a visiting friend with me twice.  He mentioned that you Mormons were amazingly polite, welcoming and non-judgmental.  I totally agree with Dan's assessment and I feel that I now must expand on what I feel you are all set up to do in the near future.  

israel upon this earth is not God’s israel, the opposite. 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, Traveler said:

The Traveler

Prayer request Traveler:

Please imagine Jewish film producers...... and Latter day Saint film producers..... cooperating on a plan with gifted and rather psychic Evangelical Christians on a plan to prevent the possible USA Race War from getting any worse....... and using the God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land connection to peace in the Middle East as a connection to raise funds for the proposed project..............

"Ending Race War USA in New Orleans........"

and.....

Edited by DennisTate
add relevant link....