OK what happens after judgement? kind of a corny question

Guest Gomezaddams51

laronius,

The source from which I have taken and rephrased the above statement is to my knowledge revealed by God.

I acknowledge for some if not all here who read the above it is confusing to see a parallel  from another source not from your prophets with such similiarity .That you did not engage it but attempt to advise me to steer away from knowledge  that  your prophets have  not spoken.

This is not doctrine  by definition stated above. It is simply an interesting fact that modernized revealed information like the above is not exclusive to any one or group or chosen people or person.

Im not selling the above parallel to LDS but if you see a parallel then it is what it is. I do believe the posters before me have been left hanging and unsure concerning the three degrees of glory .

What I see here is that I have showed a clarification not confusion .

I

On 8/19/2020 at 6:46 PM, Earl said:

I am not LDS but however after reading much of this thread I would like to present a parallel of the 3 kingdoms with modern phraseology. .

This may produce a need for definition and clarification but still I will proceed.

From what I currently have drawn from the LDS sources the

1st. most desired kingdom is the Celestial kingdom

2nd. the Terrestrial kingdom 

3rd. the Telestial kingdom

In modern phraseology the intake in heaven of all resurrected  are divided into 3 classifications of new arrivals (not kingdoms) for God's kingdom is one and the same.

The method whereby one time mortals becomes citizens of heaven is by the term known as fusion and there are 3 kinds.

1,Father fused(fusion),2,Son fused(fusion),3.Spirit fused(fusion)

Father (Celestial ) fused (kingdom ) The Father fused belongs to a  special Paradise group.is destined for Paradise redency.Attains  unlimited service throughout universes.Traverses Paradise with the presence of God.

Son  (Terrestrial )  fused (kingdom) Resulting from sycronization fusion difficulty of father fusion one is then Son fused  and catagorized as Son fused who primarily super universe  residential destiny service.

Spirit(Telestial)  fused (kingdom) Sycronization difficulties from Father fusion and Son fusion.Primarily local universe destiny service.The spirit fused citizen does not retain any of their memory of their previous mortal life as the Father and Son fused do .They have to consult records and others who may have been present in their life.

No person will know what category (kingdom) they will be placed in until arrival in heaven.

Kingdoms are catagories where one will primarily do service in the universes.

No religious authority on Earth is capable to classify which destiny awaits us .They do not have that authority.

This is a different sort of take of after life views.  I do thank you for sharing, even though it's not the LDS Christian one.  

3 hours ago, Earl said:

laronius,

The source from which I have taken and rephrased the above statement is to my knowledge revealed by God.

I acknowledge for some if not all here who read the above it is confusing to see a parallel  from another source not from your prophets with such similiarity .That you did not engage it but attempt to advise me to steer away from knowledge  that  your prophets have  not spoken.

This is not doctrine  by definition stated above. It is simply an interesting fact that modernized revealed information like the above is not exclusive to any one or group or chosen people or person.

Im not selling the above parallel to LDS but if you see a parallel then it is what it is. I do believe the posters before me have been left hanging and unsure concerning the three degrees of glory .

What I see here is that I have showed a clarification not confusion .

I

I did not engage namely because this is the LDS Gospel Discussion forum and I extended the invitation to do just that. There do seem to be similarities in beliefs but it is our prophets that I have a testimony of them being the source of such revealed truths and so yes that is where I tried to steer the discussion. The offer still stands.

Before I take leave I have one more comment.

The term fusion I stated above also has a deep connection to the phrase inner man that Paul mentions frequently in his letters and LDS discusses.

This too not coming from your prophets will also sever a discussion.

With due respect Ill discontinue.

9 hours ago, Earl said:

Before I take leave I have one more comment.

The term fusion I stated above also has a deep connection to the phrase inner man that Paul mentions frequently in his letters and LDS discusses.

This too not coming from your prophets will also sever a discussion.

With due respect Ill discontinue.

There's no need for anyone to be abrasive @Earl 

LDS Christians obviously have different views on things than Baptists Christians, which both differ from Orthodox Christians, etc.  Yes, everyone believes their beliefs are the most correct.  And we can all treat each other with respect.