Near death experiencer given "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land."

"God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land"  that was given to a near death experiencer beginning in 1992

in my opinion sets up Latter day Saints for a type of outreach to both the Palestinian Territories, the West Bank and to 

Israel that could soon make the Mormon Church the most effective ambassadors between Israel with the Palestinians 

as well as with her Islamic neighbouring nations.

"God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land" has already been translated into both Hebrew as well as Arabic from its original English.

http://godspeaceplan.org/

This website contains a practical, workable peace plan for Israel/Palestine that conforms  to guidelines mutually acceptable to the sacred books of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. This is especially important because millions of the region’s inhabitants  base their land claims, as well as their directives for war and peace,  on what is written in the Bible and the Qur’an.

The title is “God’s Peace Plan for the Holy Land”, because the sacred writings of Jews, Christians and Muslims support it. Whether or not one is a believer, it’s common sense and courtesy to honor the scriptures indigenous to and revered by all the peoples of the region.

The sacred books of all three religions agree on a one-nation, two sub-state solution based on pre-1967 War boundaries, with Jerusalem the shared national capital.  Right of Return and other issues are also addressed.

The peace plan is free. You can read it without joining any group.
Please get your copy and then share peace with your friends!

Peace

I found that The Way of Holiness and the Sacred Hoop was very helpful to understanding God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land.

http://godspeaceplan.org/books-download-page/

I was so impressed by it that I turned it into a blog so that many readers would be able to see all of it more easily.

http://godspeaceplanfortheholyland.blogspot.com/2014/07/gods-peace-plan-for-holy-land-peace.html

God's Peace Plan 
for the Holy Land 
A Peace Plan for Israel/Palestine 

conforming to guidelines from the Bible and Qur’an 

presented by 
Robert Leon Mendelson 
Copyright December 2010. 
All rights reserved. However, anyone may legally copy any part of this proposal

and share it with others, as long as no money or other form of financial exchange

and/or barter is involved. Eventually, when there are any proceeds, they'll go to

God through His people. (See page 17, Reparations)

Preface

“God’s Peace for the Holy Land*”? Isn’t that a presumptuous title? Please allow

me to explain. First, since the sacred books of Judaism, Christianity and Islam

provide the guidelines supporting this solution, and since I wasn’t the one who

wrote them, calling them “God’s” seems fair. That’s why the words “presented by”

precede my name on the title page. Second, this book in no way proselytizes or

puts one religion above another. Nor does it openly or subtly encourage anyone to

convert to anything. What it does is take into account something without which

attaining peace in the Holy Land (Israel/Palestine) will forever be unattainable.

That “something” is the sacred messages delivered to each of the peoples involved

in the dispute. In this case, referencing the sacred books is more than some dry,

scholarly exercise or even a gesture of courtesy. Without taking the sacred books

into account, peace in the Holy Land will be near, if not completely, impossible.

What it boils down to is this: there are two groups of people, Palestinians and

Ashkenazi Jews (a.k.a. “Khazars”/“Eastern European Jews”) living in the Holy Land

and who appear to be genetically unrelated. In general, the belief systems

(religions) of both groups seem to direct them to subjugate and/or expel the other

group based on their being alien interlopers. Since millions of participants believe

this, and because their beliefs lead to acts of violence, finding a solution that

permits peace requires referencing their sacred literature.

Some may say the conflict has nothing to do with religion, but if this were so,

Jews wouldn’t claim “God gave us this land”. There’d be no point in doing so if it

had no importance to people. And Iran, a Persian nation, would have little interest

in a conflict concerning Semitic peoples several hundred miles away. It’s the

religious connection that brings Muslims of diverse backgrounds together in

support of Palestinians. Nor would millions of American Christians support Israel

without that support based on how they’re taught to read their Bibles.

Palestinians and their supporters believe Palestinians have indigenous rights

to the land. Jews see Palestinians as outsiders who occupied their land after

they’d been defeated and exiled by the Romans about 2000 years ago. Most

Christians agree with that point of view, so they support Israel. Unless both

parties can trace concurrent historical roots there, the sacred traditions of

all involved parties will continually be used to promote conflict.

*  About using the term “Holy Land”; All land on this Earth is holy. But, rather

than spell out “Israel and the West Bank and Gaza” or saying “Israel” and

offending Palestinians or “Palestine” and offending Israelis, since people are

already are familiar with “the Holy Land”, we’ll go with that." (Robert Mendelson)

Edited by DennisTate
add link to website

Because Latter day Saints have a good relationship with the First Nations Tribes of the USA you are in a special position to understand the theme to what Robert was shown:

https://www.near-death.com/religion/native-american.html

"...And while I stood there I saw more than I can understand and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. And I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy."

In chapter one of "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land" Mr. Robert Mendelson gives several quotations

from the Koran that both surprised as well as encouraged me:

Next, we come to Islam and most Palestinians.

Sura 29:46;

Dispute not…with people of the Book;

And say ye, "We believe in what hath been sent down to us [Qur’an]

and what hath been sent down to you. [Old & New Testaments]

Our God and your God is one,..."

Sura 2:136;

Say ye: "We believe in God,

and that which hath been sent down to us [Qur’an],

and that which hath been sent down to Abraham

and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes [Joshua],

and in that was given to Moses, and to Jesus,

and that which was given to the prophets, from their Lord.

No difference do we make between any of them."

There are many other instances in which Muhammad told his people that

the books of the Bible were confirmed. Again, one can argue theology, but

Muslims have a choice as to whether they wish to read the Qur’an for life or

for death. Making use of the Old Testament for a solution meant for the

members of both tribes currently in the Holy Land in no way places Muslims

in other lands under any constraints in their own land. The following passage

is quite specific regarding the value of the Old Testament—properly applied;

Sura 46:12;

But before the Koran was the Book of Moses, a rule and a mercy;

and this Book confirmeth it (the Pentateuch)—in the Arabic tongue—

that those who are guilty of that wrong may be warned,

and as glad tidings to the doers of good."

“glad tidings” to “doers of good”. Muslims are supposed to be “doers of good”.

Using Old Testament Law for the descendents of those it was originally given to

in the same land in which it was originally received doesn’t violate shariah in the

least. Muhammad recited a verse including a reference to David (from the Bible)

Sura 6:85;

And we gave him Isaac and Jacob, and guided both aright;

and We had guided…among the descendants of Abraham, David …”

David said something pertinent to the situation:

Psalm 19:9-11, David;

9…The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.

10 They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold;

they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.

11 By them is your servant warned;

in keeping them there is great reward.”

And last, an Old Testament prophecy of particular interest for Muslims

throughout the Middle East from Isaiah…

Isaiah 19:25;

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying,

"Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria [Iraq] my handiwork,

and Israel my inheritance."

There is value for all people to make use of this wonderful tool for peace.

Without it, well, the next two passages sum up what Muslims will do.

The first passage explains how the situation in the Holy Land is seen by

Muslims worldwide and how it effects their relations with America.

Sura 60:7-9;

7 God will, perhaps, establish good will between yourselves

and those of them whom ye take to be your enemies:

God is powerful: and God is gracious, merciful.

8 God doth not forbid you to deal with kindness and fairness

towards those who have not made war upon you on account of your religion,

or driven you forth from your homes:

for God loveth those who act with fairness.

9 Only doth God forbid you to make friends of those who,

on account of your religion,

have warred against you,

and have driven you forth from your homes,

and have aided [America & the West] those [Israel] whom drove you forth:

and whoever maketh friends of them are wrongdoers."

Palestinians weren’t allowed to return to their homes after the war in 1948.

Then, after the 1967 war, more Palestinians were displaced. The majority of

Palestinians are Muslims, and whether rightly or wrongly, injustices committed

by Israel against Palestinians are perceived as injustices against Muslims as a

religion. According to this belief, verse 9 forbids all Muslims from making peace

with either Israel or anyone who supports Israel until this issue is resolved.

To understand what this next one is saying, understand that when Jews follow

the Torah and Old Testament, they’re included as “faithful”, too.

Sura 49:9-10;

9 If two bodies of the faithful are at war,

then make ye peace between them;

and if one of them wrong the other,

fight against that party which doth the wrong,

until they come back to the precepts of God;

if they come back, make peace between them with fairness,

and act impartially; God loveth those who act with impartiality.

10 Only the faithful [those who obey God's statutes] are brethren;

wherefore make peace between your brethren;

and fear God, that ye may obtain mercy."

The command to Muslims is for un-ending war until all parties abide by the

“precepts of God”. For Israelites, the precepts for sharing the land were placed

in the Old Testament. There was no need for covenants regarding land sharing

in the Holy Land to be duplicated in the Qur’an. Nor does referencing them in

any way make a Muslim disobedient to God. On the contrary—it enables them

to receive God’s mercy." (Robert Mendelson)

Another man who I believe had a near death experience during a bout of malaria wrote an astonishingly insightful article on hidden meaning in Isaiah chapter forty five that I feel will soon come to pass.  

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

I have the feeling that Latter day Saints have been uniquely prepared to assist the Jewish people and the nation of Israel with the fulfillment of every word from Ezekiel chapter forty to chapter forty eight.  The fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter forty seven will transform the ecology, the economy, the emotional and spiritual atmosphere of Israel the West Bank and Gaza and begin to spread to the neighbouring nations.  I believe that Zechariah chapter fourteen will soon be fulfilled and the world will be astonished as Jews, Noahides and Proselytes to Judaism will be living in neighbouring nations to Israel and will be free to travel to Jerusalem to observe the Festival of Tabernacles / Sukkot! 

We got a reply to "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land" in another discussion and "Bob from Delaware" replied:

When MGB ROADSTER says, “Robert Mendelson’s plan is nice But I believe it is not applicable…”, I fully agree and will tell you why.
First and foremost, all glory goes to the Source, the real Author, Creator.
Puny Robert Mendelson doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of convincing Hamas to do anything. In the grand scheme of things, Robert Mendelson is a nothing whose words mean very little. Fortunately, however, the success of the peace plan never depended on Robert Mendelson. That’s why the name of the peace plan is “God’s Peace Plan for the Holy Land”. It was given to me as the result of a NDE and subsequent revelation. Personally, I had little interest in the subject and would never have written anything of this nature if it wasn’t my job to do so.
MGB ROADSTER goes on to say, “Hamas, which controls Gaza, will not change its ways, will not replace the study material in textbooks and will not stop attempting terrorist attacks against Israel. It just won't happen. Unless there is a revolution in Gaza and the people revolt against their murderous regime.”
You make a good point, MGB ROADSTER, that under the present circumstances it is highly unlikely Hamas will change its ideology to one that permits peaceful co-existence with all Israeli Jews. If such a change happened, it would almost be a miracle, wouldn’t it? Let me address this issue in two ways.
First and foremost is Creator, who set this entire scenario up as a means to prove to the world the Almighty exists, and in the process provide salvation to everyone in the Holy Land (and elsewhere, too. Isaiah 49:6). Creator can accomplish things we mere mortals can only dream of, if we can even dream of them in the first place. I’d bet that Creator, who is in all things (including every member of Hamas), knows precisely what will and won’t work.
The second explanation is based on logic, rather than faith.
Hamas was founded in 1987, just a little over thirty years ago. The world has existed for untold millennia, or about six thousand years, depending on your viewpoint. Either way, the vast majority of recorded and unrecorded history does not include an organization named “Hamas”. So, overwhelming historical precedent proves the world can exist without Hamas. Throughout history we have examples of ideologies that were birthed, grew, and then withered away and died. Historical precedent proves that ideologies such as that of Hamas may wither away to the point of irrelevance.
The prophecies foretell that Palestinians (Ephraim and Manasseh) will rejoice in the streets. When salvation arrives, people will take note of where it came from, remember what is was like when they weren’t doing the right thing, and be much more willing to change their thinking and behavior according to what just saved them.
And lastly, throughout this unceasing sore festering between the Israelite clans, both sides regularly appeal to outside sources for support. As God’s Peace Plan for the Holy Land spreads worldwide, it will educate everyone who reads or learns about it that both factions are Israelites and have a right to be there. Outsiders will stop supporting whichever side wants to defy the Almighty and refuse to make peace. The only way left for either group to survive will be by acknowledging the other’s rights, obeying the Almighty, and making a just, godly peace.

• 2 weeks later...

It is my belief that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus received the Ruach ha Kodesh / the Holy Spirit in the form of a Dove but........

in these latter days / the Last Hour .. .I believe that somebody will receive The Holy Spirit in the form of a
"bird of prey."

Would you Sir.... be willing to receive the Holy Spirit in the form of a bird of prey?

I volunteered to receive the Holy Spirit in that form many years ago...... close to thirty years if I remember correctly.......
but... I also prayed that if HaShem preferred to give the Holy Spirit in the form of a bird of pray / prey to somebody else......

that the G-d of Abraham would lead me to this person who has received the Holy Spirit in that form so that I could assist them..... and not oppose them...... (unless they have a metaphorical fly in the ointment and it is my role to attempt to assist them to get that fly out of their generally medicinal ointment)?!

At this link you should be able to view an image of the Battle Standard of King Cyrus of Persia and this image may assist you in answering this question?

Quite frankly I am thinking of passing this challenge on to all Latter day Saints.....
all Jews..... all gifted Christians who have already received at least some of the Holy Spirit.... and to all Muslims.......
at least some of whom report having gotten to know the G-d of Abraham quite powerfully even in Mosques. (The Mr. Faisal Malick testimony is an intriguing one indeed)!112775067_952048051910495_17006817573655

"Calling a bird of prey from the east
**BATTLE STANDARD FOR CYRUS OF PERSIA**"

• 2 months later...

Here is a quotation from another near death experience account that is relevant to events in Israel as well as to Latter day Saints - Jewish relations.

by Ariela Solsol Pereira (Author)  Format: Kindle Edition

:..."And I saw the Son sitting on a throne and He was judging the Gentile nations This was the Last Throne Judgment and He was separating the sheep from the goats. At His right hand He placed those whom had been good to the chosen people and to the left those who had not. It will be just as He said the difference between heaven and hell for all of eternity will be determined by how these people living in their midst had been treated. If they cursed God’s chosen then they would be cursed, if they blessed them then the blessing would fall upon them.

While I was in the Spirit, I saw the Father (not with my natural eyes but with my spiritual eyes) and He was sitting on a throne. All around this throne were huge billows of clouds. Incredible glory and majesty filled the firmament. Mere human words could never describe the absolute splendor, holiness and sacredness that emanated from His being. There is continuous praise and worship presented before Him by the Hosts of heaven. While I observed this scene in wonder and amazement I could see that He had His back to the Jews and His face towards the Gentiles. I understood this to mean the two thousand years of Jewish dispersion and suffering. It represented all the suffering, shame and dishonor that they were allowed to endure when they were scattered to all the Gentile nations on the face of the earth. He had indeed hidden His face from His people as it is written: “and your sins have hidden His face from you…” (Isaiah 59:2). As He had His back towards the Jews His face was towards the Gentiles. This represented ‘the time of the Gentiles’ and a time of great blessings for them. Wherever the light of the gospel was spread and people lived under the saving grace of the Messiah God’s blessings were then put into effect. Then as I observed all these events as on a huge screen before me something amazing began to happen. Suddenly...I could see that the Father was slowly turning on His throne. As He turned His grace turned with Him. He slowly began to turn His face again towards the Jews. I understood that when His face would be completely turned around again towards the Jews His back would then be turned towards the Gentiles. This would then usher in a time of great testing and trials that the Gentile nations would have to endure. Yet He was turning towards Israel with great compassion, mercy and infinite love. They had suffered immensely throughout the ages. Many times they had to endure all types of inconceivable suffering at the mercy of the citizens of their host nations. God, Himself, had allowed it but sometimes these nations had gone too far.

“Comfort, yes, comfort, My people!” says your God. “Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned; For she has received from the Lord’s hand double for all her sins.” (Isaiah 40:1-2).

Edited by DennisTate
add link to book

• 3 weeks later...

On my Facebook wall I posted the following statement this morning....... .... 

"Could Latter day Saints play a major ambassadorial role between Christianity and Judaism? Latter day Saints would tend to take the testimony of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava very, very seriously whereas a significant percentage of Orthodox Christians would tend to be offended by what he experienced. Personally.... I consider that Rabbi Alon Anava's near death experiencer reminds me of Matthew chapter four and his conclusions and teachings afterwards remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven. I have asked myself if perhaps Rabbi Alon Anava could be the final Elijah or perhaps another extremely important latter day figure?" And I got back this brilliant response from one of the most prolific writers living in Israel...... 

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz: .... "Well, considering that the Mormons are one of the very few sects that have never killed, exiled, or set out to target Jews for conversion, maybe they are the key." (Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz)

..... "Israeli girls are NOT obligated to serve in the army, if they do it’s only two years.
Marriage age was moved up to 18, so many religious girls break the rules and with their young religious husbands have to run from the secular police
I remember a couple 15 and 17 that were on the run, they eventually escaped to France where she stayed with his five kids and he returned alone" ( )

..... "Israeli girls are NOT obligated to serve in the army, if they do it’s only two years.
Marriage age was moved up to 18, so many religious girls break the rules and with their young religious husbands have to run from the secular police
I remember a couple 15 and 17 that were on the run, they eventually escaped to France where she stayed with his five kids and he returned alone" ( )

Mordecai Geoffrey Max Spiro

... that is an extremely interesting detail because it is customary for Latter day Saints to serve as missionaries FOR TWO YEARS!

• 4 weeks later...

Near death experiencer Robert Mendelson was also shown "The Way of Holiness and the Sacred Hoop" that I believe is critical for the plans of God for the coming years, decades and centuries.  

http://godspeaceplan.org/

http://godspeaceplan.org/books-download-page/

http://godspeaceplan.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Latest-The-Way-of-Holiness-the-Sacred-Hoop.pdf

The Way of Holiness & The Sacred Hoop Book 1 By Robert Leon Mendelson Copyright January, 2008. Updated and Copyright September 28, 2020. All rights reserved. However, anyone and everyone may legally copy any part of this book and share it with others. See page 154 for further details.

PREFACE There’s a lot of injustice and suffering on the planet these days. War, racism, global warming, pandemics—you name it, we got it! People must unite in order to successfully navigate all these crises. Unfortunately, we find all too often that religion is part of the problem, not the solution. It’s used as pretext for war and oppression far too often by far too many people. But, must it always be this way? Shouldn’t something that comes from God be a source of healing, instead of harm and division? Balance must be restored to an out of balance world, and spiritual healing is an essential part of that. Therefore, the purpose of this book is to heal religious division and strife, or as some may call it, “mending the Great Circle”.

Matthew 7:13-14, Jesus; 13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

We must find this “narrow gate”. The broad road of traditional theologies has led to thousands of years of competition, division, and war—not peace. So now, humanity is heading toward a grim, awful, Doomsday Armageddon, whether it be by war or environmental collapse, or both. There are two paths. One leads to peace and life, the other to destruction.

Deuteronomy 30:19, Moses; This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live"…

According to the scriptures of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and others, each religion is a sacred piece of the larger Divine Message. Nicholas Black Elk, a Native American prophet a.k.a. “Hehaka Sapa”, was given a vision of this unity…

From "Black Elk Speaks", p.33, Black Elk; "...And while I stood there I saw more than I can understand and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. And I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy."

Another near death experiencer was shown that what our Creator is working out will look like this:

Bruce MacDonald Ph. D. :  "The Father said to me one evening in my time of meditation, “You wonder that people other than the Jews have the secrets of the Kingdom as well as you. As you have been instructed before, the secrets of the Kingdom have been given to many people, but to no one in their complete form, so that each, seeking in their own way, may gradually come closer to me, but no one group can say, ‘I have the secret and you are excluded.’ Indeed, any who say that, have already put themselves outside of the Kingdom, because the King­dom comes by Love, and Love is a working together. Love is not exclusively for one group.”

“In the end of the Age, peoples from all parts of the earth will bring their knowledge together and will find the Inner Way to me by working together. So, read and know what has been given to others, that your knowledge may be complete and you may be able to come to Me, all working together in Love.”

http://www.thomastwin.com/7 A Thomas samples.html

As the plans of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for all humanity is worked out we will actually be given many astonishingly positive surprises.  

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation...

It seems to me that time is of the essence and that lives are at stake.... (not to mention the possibility of the entire world economy sliding into anther 1929 so I put a discussion in front of quite a few Jewish readers over here:

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/a-possible-modern-mashiach-ben-ephrayim-messiah-son-of-joseph-and.581191/

A possible modern Mashiach ben Ephrayim / Messiah son of Joseph and.....

.... a challenge to all eight million Israelis combined with a challenge to all sixteen million Latter day Saints regarding our attempting to assist Moshiach ben Ephrayim with all the weight of the massive role that he will carry.

A willingness to ACCEPT the Ruach ha Kodesh in the form of a "bird of prey from the east" could divide up the possible negative consequences on the one who will succeed in building at least one if not two or even three temples for the Orthodox Jewish community as well as the Levites.......... I suspect that there may be a way to increase the probability of Moshiach ben Ephrayim, The Cyrus type, NOT being martyred!?

I feel that Latter day Saints and Jews living in Israel can share the responsibility and the burden of this. For the record...... I personally told HaShem thirty years ago that if G-d wanted to dump the Holy Spirit, the Ruach ha Kodesh on me, in the form of a "bird of prey from the east"..... I would accept it in that form and carry the responsibility that comes along with that role.

We are going into a time period when a feeble Israeli will be like King David for wisdom, chutzpah, love for others and for their understanding of the Big Picture.

Zechariah 12:8 "In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them."

Isaiah 46:11 "Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it."

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

• 5 months later...
This is a good time to think outside the box and create a new type of career that would tend to appeal to people who are willing to lose their job in order to make their own decisions related to their health! The fact that the nation of Israel is somewhat in the centre of this conflict gives Israel a head start on figuring out ways to turn this conflict into a positive. "A film devoid of conflict is boring." (R.W.) Muslims, Christians, Jews and all others who value freedom of choice are now forced to come together more and discuss ways to cooperate to solve what could become a serious conflict.

I've been in correspondence with Latter day Saints since 2018 and I believe that
they are in a unique position to significantly decrease the level of hostility in the Middle East
due to their tendency to identify with the Lost Tribes of Israel which put them in a special position
to perhaps be willing to trade homes with Palestinians living in the West Bank or perhaps with Muslims living in
any part of Israel who might be willing to
move to wherever a particular LDS family happened to be living?

Latter day Saints already have an agreement with the Jewish Rabbi's in Israel to not proselytize to Jews
but..... Latter day Saints may even be willing to join in some variation of the Noahide Movement that
is like a Jewish outreach to the Gentile world.

A near death experiencer in 1992 was given a series of visions related to bringing peace to the Middle East that
would have obvious "artistic value" that can be transformed into "educational value, diplomatic value and yes economic value" in
the form of reality film projects where Latter day Saints end up living in Israel......
having traded places with an Israeli family who would prefer to live wherever those Latter day Saints happened to have their home.

Now we are in a position to even liven things up further if the Latter day Saints could make an agreement with the nation of China to
pay a ransom for Uighur Muslims who perhaps become students at BYU in Jerusalem, or at any BYU campus.

It is obvious that the nation of China sure does not want Uighur Muslims living in their nation so this presents a special
opportunity to set in motion something that could alter the formula in the Middle East because...... if the LDS had an agreement that
rescued thousand and soon tens of thousands and soon hundreds of thousands of Uighur Muslims and moved them out of China.....
I suspect that Uighur Muslims who have been saved from a modern Holocaust would tend to be very difficult to convince to
become "suicide bombers" due to their level of thankfulness for their new nation that may accept them?

For the record I personally could not catch onto the logic for "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land" until I read "Way of Holiness and the Sacred Hoop"
by the same near death experiencer.

It has been estimated that the Latter day Saints church could come up with a hundred billion dollars if they had to
and I believe that they would be open to a variation of Theistic Evolutionary Theory that would tend to lay a foundation
for the idea that perhaps each human life has something like infinite value to a Creator composed of fundamental or nearly
fundamental energy who was "evolving" and learning over infinite time even before the last major Big Bang type event.
Investing in saving human lives through some variation of "art" could potentially transform and boost the world economy
out of this COVID 19 economic slump that fits with the two factors need for a time of hyperinflation.
1. print extra money
2. DRAMATICALLY REDUCE PRODUCTIVITY

This is a basic idea that Agnostics, Atheists, Latter day Saints, Jews, Muslims and many other people all over the world could potentially cooperate to some degree on. I have in mind a new genre of film entitled "semi-reality science fiction" that deals with the predictions of the Jewish, Christian, Muslim and other prophecies for the latter days or last hour that........ create acting jobs and address some of the circumstances that might tend to produce WWIII.

Here is an ancient Islamic prediction that I believe Agnostics, Atheists, Muslims, Jews, Christians and many other people could cooperate on:

..... " Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

2 hours ago, e v e said:

since the holy land is not upon this earth, I’d not put much stock in this or any other prophecies or opinions like this. 

There have been times during my sixty one years when I may have thought something similar to this but.........

as of today, April 18, 2021 I am convinced that some sort of literal architectural complex plays some sort of role in the 

fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight and very possibly with setting the stage for the grand finale Zechariah chapter fourteen events?????

Here is a discussion that I got going on Sciforums .com that may appeal to some of the faculty and students at BYU in Jerusalem, and by implication every campus of Brigham Young University anywhere in the world.  If Latter day Saints and Israeli scientists, architects, diplomats and religious leaders begin to discussion cooperation on this project rather seriously.......... your experts will grab the attention of at least a billion people.

Of course the fame that you will get from this has within it some dangers.... but.... should not assisting the Jewish people to fulfill their own full role in history be a priority for all Christians who take the following statement seriously?

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/are-we-ready-to-build-the-ezekiel-chapter-forty-to-forty-eight-temple-complex.164109/

Are we ready to build the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex"

Edited by DennisTate
add a scripture

I just posted the following message to many Latter day Saint discussion groups on Facebook:

Pray for Israel and for Jerusalem!!!!

Israeli mega-scale desalination technology can play a significant role in the economic recovery of the entire Middle East.

There is an ancient Islamic prediction that this would occur at this time and this sounds like a much more effective way to address stabilization of the climate than a silly Carbon Tax that would do essentially NOTHING to address the threat of rising ocean levels.

Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."

This fits with Isaiah chapter thirty five and with an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate put forward by a New Mexico biologist and coach.

"After the Abraham Peace Accord turn deserts green..."

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 1:44 PM, DennisTate said:

There have been times during my sixty one years when I may have thought something similar to this but.........

as of today, April 18, 2021 I am convinced that some sort of literal architectural complex plays some sort of role in the 

fulfillment of Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight and very possibly with setting the stage for the grand finale Zechariah chapter fourteen events?????

Here is a discussion that I got going on Sciforums .com that may appeal to some of the faculty and students at BYU in Jerusalem, and by implication every campus of Brigham Young University anywhere in the world.  If Latter day Saints and Israeli scientists, architects, diplomats and religious leaders begin to discussion cooperation on this project rather seriously.......... your experts will grab the attention of at least a billion people.

Of course the fame that you will get from this has within it some dangers.... but.... should not assisting the Jewish people to fulfill their own full role in history be a priority for all Christians who take the following statement seriously?

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/are-we-ready-to-build-the-ezekiel-chapter-forty-to-forty-eight-temple-complex.164109/

Are we ready to build the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex"

Just no. 

On 5/8/2021 at 2:18 AM, e v e said:

Just no. 

Ezekiel chapter forty seven sounds like win - win - win - win - win all the way around for all eight million Israelis no matter what their theological or philosophical background happens to be.  .... so.......  the stage is set for discussion of rather drastic decisions in order to attempt to pull the Israeli, USA and world economy out of the mess that COVID 19 has put us into.  

3 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

Ezekiel chapter forty seven sounds like win - win - win - win - win all the way around for all eight million Israelis no matter what their theological or philosophical background happens to be.  .... so.......  the stage is set for discussion of rather drastic decisions in order to attempt to pull the Israeli, USA and world economy out of the mess that COVID 19 has put us into.  

its not in this earth Dennis that His city is builtand not a specific physical group are synonymous to Israel . it is hebrew souls not any physical body He is saving… only His souls.

further israel the country on this current earth is antichrist and an abomination to Him. mystery babylon.

Edited by e v e

20 minutes ago, e v e said:

the usa is also a disaster,

not just israel. 

capitals of Babylon. 

Interestingly enough near death experiencer Ms. Ariela Solsol Periera who has now passed on to be with Jesus was shown details somewhat along the line of what you state here but....... she was shown that America / Babylon the Great can repent.......

fully and totally and return to belief in and worship of our Creator.  

https://www.amazon.ca/DIVINE-TRUTHS-REVEALED-Glimpse-Material-ebook/dp/B00H5J94N8

On 5/9/2021 at 12:27 PM, e v e said:

the usa is also a disaster,

not just israel. 

capitals of Babylon. 

I admit that my very strong beliefs on this could be significantly in error but....

I am of the belief that a plan to pay off the national debt of the USA and the national debt of Israel could well begin

in Israel.

The topic of bringing peace to the Middle East.... . or even of significantly decreasing tensions has 

inspired political leaders for decades to want to be the one to come up with a plan that will

dramatically improve the whole situation there.

I've spoken by phone or by Facetime with near death experiencer Mr. Robert Mendelson many times and

I consider him to be totally sincere.  He refuses to take any credit whatsoever for anything that he was shown

about how to bring peace between Palestinians and Israelis.  He gives all the credit for what he was shown to

The God of Abraham, Creator of heaven and earth who he of course associates with the Being of Light of NDE fame

who reviewed his life up until 1992 with him and showed him a whole new way of thinking.

He made his intentions clear that he does not want to receive payment for his amazing books:

God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land A Peace Plan for Israel/Palestine conforming to guidelines from the Bible and Qur’an presented by Robert Leon Mendelson Copyright December 2010. All rights reserved. However, anyone may legally copy any part of this proposal and share it with others, as long as no money or other form of financial exchange and/or barter is involved. Eventually, when there are any proceeds, they'll go to God through His people. (See page 17, Reparations) " (Robert Mendelson)

I believe that all of Mr. Robert Mendelson's books have the potential to be a powerful tool in teaching English as a second language to

either Palestinians who want to learn English whose first language may be Arabic or to

Israelis whose first language is Hebrew who want to learn English as a second language.  

I am of the belief that because there is a Jerusalem Campus of Brigham Young University that 

the faculty, staff and student body of BYU Jerusalem are in a special position to take the lead on

using the many books by near death experiencer Robert Mendelson to teach English as a second language

in Israel, in the West Bank and Gaza and in all nations.  

My suggestion is for B.Y.U. to set up a meeting between near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava with 

Mr. Robert Mendelson and perhaps with near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai whose online courses would also be

perfect for teaching English as a second language.

I believe that the many similarities between the typical near death experience account lay the foundation for

near death experiencers who are Jewish and near death experiencers who are Muslim and near death experiencers who

are Christian to cooperate and begin a dialogue with others that can alter the dialogue regarding peace in the Holy Land.

Islamic, Jewish and Christian near death experiencers could also see the great value in this ancient Islamic prediction:

Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."

• 4 weeks later...

"Proposal for the creation of a Sderot Volunteerism Hour..... "

and / or a Sderot Volunteerism Dollar
and / or a Sderot Volunteerism Shekel..........

which can be combined with:

"Can Israel pull the entire world economy out of a possible Bear Market, another 1929? "

I believe that the answer to that question is YES!!!!!!

And in my opinion a sincere attempt to set up the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter forty seven is one promising possible way to pull this off.

A lot of people have very pessimistic ideas surrounding what all happens when Ezekiel chapter forty seven comes to pass...... but I am scratching my head over how anybody could read something negative in something so positive as whatever all is meant by Ezekiel chapter forty seven?????

In a way.. .the stage was set for this back in 2016:

"BIN EXCLUSIVE: SANHEDRIN ASKS PUTIN AND TRUMP TO BUILD THIRD TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM"
BY ADAM ELIYAHU BERKOWITZ | NOV 10, 2016 | BIBLICAL NEWS

I sent this off to my Israeli friend  who is promoting moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov to somewhere in Israel.... and he replied ....

"You should propose the Redback Dollar suggestion to the Saints (because I too am willing to accept they are “saints” and “brothers”.  If they think I as Jew am going to hell, that’s a problem for them, not saintly in the least.

If they want to
Put Brigham Young on the Bill, that has to be conceded to them.  I am sure it will not devaluate the unit of currency.

Bitcoin is diving since I wrote to you.  Hope you understand why. " (Geoffrey Max Mordecai)

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

• 1 year later...
On 7/6/2020 at 10:33 AM, DennisTate said:

Because Latter day Saints have a good relationship with the First Nations Tribes of the USA you are in a special position to understand the theme to what Robert was shown:

https://www.near-death.com/religion/native-american.html

"God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land"  that was given to a near death experiencer beginning in 1992

in my opinion sets up Latter day Saints for a type of outreach to both the Palestinian Territories, the West Bank and to 

Israel that could soon make the Mormon Church the most effective ambassadors between Israel with the Palestinians 

as well as with her Islamic neighbouring nations.