*peeks In, And Quietly Stakes Out A Chair*

SMG

Hallo there! I'm also following the other folks from the MADB boards. I'm more of a person who sits and listens rather than speak up, both IRL and online, I guess I'm saying that I'm pretty shy. :lol:

About me? Hmm, I'm not really interesting, but here goes. I'm 26ish and a female nursing student at good ol' MSU-N in Montana. I was born to convert parents and have been a member of the church since age 8. I've had periods of being inactive for years at a time. It's only been recently that I've been sincerely interested in learning about the church, warts and all. So far, I feel pretty okay and comfortable with what I've been learning. I'm starting to think that maybe there IS a place for someone was warped as myself in the church. ;)

I also have a slight *ahem* addiction to works by Monty Phython, Jim Carrey and Will Farrell. Hopefully this won't make people complain TOO much. :P

Hallo there! I'm also following the other folks from the MADB boards. I'm more of a person who sits and listens rather than speak up, both IRL and online, I guess I'm saying that I'm pretty shy. :lol:

About me? Hmm, I'm not really interesting, but here goes. I'm 26ish and a female nursing student at good ol' MSU-N in Montana. I was born to convert parents and have been a member of the church since age 8. I've had periods of being inactive for years at a time. It's only been recently that I've been sincerely interested in learning about the church, warts and all. So far, I feel pretty okay and comfortable with what I've been learning. I'm starting to think that maybe there IS a place for someone was warped as myself in the church. ;)

I also have a slight *ahem* addiction to works by Monty Phython, Jim Carrey and Will Farrell. Hopefully this won't make people complain TOO much. :P

Don't worry, if they can put up with an old geezer like me, they will welcome you with open arms. Welcome to the board.

Larry p

I love Will Ferrell!!!!!!! Have you seen Blades of Glory? Is that what it's called? I almost rented it last night, but it said it had crude sexual humor. *sigh* It looks so funny though!

I also thought Jim Carey was a crack-up in Dick and Jane. Funny movie.

Welcome to the board!

I happen to own a copy of Blades of Glory. I happen to like it, but my sense of humor is...... not exactly tame. I wouldn't advice letting kids watch it.

more women my age... got to love it:)

Oh and I saw blades of glory last night. i thought it was hilarious.

My wife and I saw it last night also. It was funny however, it seems like Will Ferrel is into adding a lot of homosexual overtones in his movies. That would be a lot more funny if left out.

QuorumPrez