The Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex?

DennisTate

An online friend of mine has been presenting me with a powerful case that the Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex must be began soon.

I do think that Latter day Saints are in a special position to wish to assist with this colossal project.  It seems to me, (and I do NOT claim to fully understand 

all that is meant by this chapter but).....  it seems to me that whatever all is meant by Ezekiel chapter forty seven it will lead to a massive positive shift in the literal environment....  the spiritual atmosphere, and in the economic situation in Israel that will gradually spread to all surrounding nations.  

Aryeh B.

Yesterday, I wondered how long our helpless state could last.

... Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
 (Rev. 9:14,15)

In this verse, some things have been understood for a long time. The Euphrates River is Judaism. The four angels are the ones who will gather the elect from the four winds to the new Temple, built in accordance with Ezekiel. The day when a third of people slay will be known: immediately after sunset in Yom Kippur, with the onset of 11 Tishrei, when the East Gate of the Temple will be closed.. It will not be physical death. This death is the same as that of Adam, after he ate the figs of knowledge. Adam lost his life with God, it was death. 11 Tishrei will be the day of death for most Christians, because they will be against the Temple and the elect, who will gather there. This is not physical death.

All this we knew. Yesterday, I suggested that the incomprehensible part of the phrase, hour, day, month and year, indicates the point in time when 4 angels will be released.

From 11 Tishrei we must count in the opposite direction the period of 1 year, and 1 month, and 1 day, and 1 hour before sunset. It should be 9 Elul. If the Temple will be built in 2023 (this is the minimum period because it is 3.5 years from the start of the global Covid epidemic), then Judaism will allow us to build the Temple by some kind of decree of the Government of Israel from 9 Elul of 2022.

Further, we recall that before this, Revelation tells us about the five months of locusts. This locust will be until the day of the release of the four angels. This locust is some kind of mass Christian movement, approximately like Joel’s army, charismatic. This movement is not for the Temple, but it is simply a strong wave of excitement among the Christian religion. Accordingly, the beginning of the locust will be one and a half years before the construction of the Temple. This is the beginning of Nisan in 2022.

Shortly before the locusts appear, some kind of world Christian leader will appear. It is possible that he will be a preacher, and not the actual head of the United States. This is the "Star of Wormwood."

Thus, we can expect that the gradual intensification of the events of the Great Tribulation will continue until the winter or spring of 2022. Covid, economic depression, local wars, riots. All this will intensify over two years, right up to a state of complete chaos throughout the world. During all this time, we will not have massive support for the construction of the Third Temple.We may be able to find a few like-minded people, but they will also have very few opportunities to propagate Ezekiel's Temple.

Therefore, I would suggest you be patient." (Aryeh B.)

Here is a link to the website that my friend constructed regarding many aspects of this project:

https://galgal.dreamwidth.org/tag/third+temple

42245.png

Edited by DennisTate
to give credit for the quotation

• 2 weeks later...