Question re angels

askandanswer

How much support, if any, does the following scripture give to the idea that we all have angels who are responsible for/to us?

10  Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

(New Testament | Matthew 18:10)

3 hours ago, askandanswer said:

How much support, if any, does the following scripture give to the idea that we all have angels who are responsible for/to us?

10  Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

(New Testament | Matthew 18:10)

It is my understanding and experience that angels (spirits) influence our lives for both good and evil.  It seems to me that the influence of angels (spirits) can be passed on from one person to another - similar to COVID-19.  The best way to enjoy the influence of holy angels is in holy places.  Likewise that most likely place to be overcome by unholy angels are in unholy places.  It is very sad when an adult carries such strong influences of unholy angels that the angels protecting "little ones" are; for lack of a better term - outnumbered.

The Traveler