Upcoming LDS Trivia and Puzzles Games

Jeremy A

Hello, fellow LDS Trivia and Puzzles players:
I've been working on more questions for the game, and I've updated the website, especially visually. Even I had difficulty reading the website. I hope it's better.
I hope to have a game this weekend. This time, I won't specify a time; I'll specify a range.  Saturday, 6 pm to 9 pm PDT. Sunday, between noon and eight pm PDT. I'll post if a game happens. Contact me to set a time.
Please see the website for instructions on how to get to the game. There are many different methods to connect to the game, but I only cover four on the site. If you need help connecting, use the email address on the website to contact me, or reply to this post. Make sure to be as specific as possible for me to help you best.
I'm also going to post three random questions here. Normally, it's for the notify list, but nobody signed up for it. Find the answers but make sure to not send me the answers. Players will get a chance to answer when the game starts.
  • Book of Mormon: King Lamoni's servants just told Lamoni of how Ammon defended the king's flocks. What did Lamoni think of Ammon? Ammon was A) evil, B) the Great Spirit, C) the Almighty, or D) going to kill him?
  • Old Testament: How long did Shamgar overcome the Philistines?
  • Church History: Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith and told him about a book. Furthermore, he was instructed to not show it to anyone, except those he was told to. What would have happened if Joseph showed them to people unauthorized?
I will post the answers in a newsletter that I will send out after the game.
Edited by Jeremy A
Got called for work and can't host a game for Friday.