What do You Think?

Traveler

I realize this is a religious site.  I understand that many do not want to discuss politics, science or economics - or for that matter anything but their religious opinion.  I would remind the forum that the Book of Mormon deals with science, politics, entertainment and economics.  I am of the opinion that truth and light or understanding of all things are related.  That one cannot understand religion without also understanding science, politics, entertainment and economics.

So what are the impressions of the Democrats and their presented platform from their convention in contrast to the Republicans and their presented platform.

The Traveler

My thoughts - There is a common thread that runs through our society that has greatly divided just about everybody - directly or indirectly.  So let us consider the major political winds of our time.

1. Open borders

2. Abolish ICE

3. Stop deportations - including and especially violent criminals

4. Free abortions - especially for minorities.

5. Gun control (outlaw guns from law abiding citizens)

6. Support for violent protests

7. Destruction of independent commerce and businesses (during protests)

8. Defund the police.

9. Discontinue bail.

10. Criminalize police use of force against individuals that are high and unresponsive.

11. Demonize the history and tradition of a Nation.

Question - who would be for the above things?  Who would provide financial support for such things?  Or another way to look at it is - who profits from such things?  Answer - the Drug cartels and those politicians under their control and subservient to them.

If I am wrong or if my logic is missing something - I am open to any other option that would profit and benefit from the above.  Also we do have historical president in the 100 years of shame and opium war in China.  I would also point out that the opium war in China led to the end of thousands of years of traditions (including economical, religious, scientific and political) of a super power that directly led to the fall of the Quin dynasty and the rise of Communism.  One last question before history is lost - What happened to the drug cartel that brought down and destroyed China?

The Traveler