Help me find a song

Fether

Not sure when it was released but I am fairly certain it was pre-2005. From what ai remember it is an instrumental and may have been fairly popular (though probably never saw the radio). It had a clean acoustic feel With a drum set, guitar, saxophone and I believe some brass instruments. It sounded really catchy and also show cases some impressive talent on each instrument.

It sounds a bit like a karaoke version of “AntsMarching” by Dave Matthews Band.

Edited by Fether

I would also add it kind of has the instrumental feel of “Big Country” as well, just with a more rock overtone 

It may have been from a soundtrack from a movie similar to August Rush 

Edited by Fether

Instrumentals are hard to figure out, but I love a good mystery.  (There's a progressive rock/metal song that has instrumentals similar to "Incomplete" by the Backstreet Boys that I haven't been able to relocate for the better part of a decade.)  Do you have any more context?  What made you think of it, where do you remember hearing it first/most often?

I'm currently listening to the entire August Rush soundtrack to see if that pops anything. 

Update: I've created a Pandora station which I'll carefully curate to prefer songs with "a clean acoustic feel With a drum set, guitar, saxophone" if anyone else wants to participate.

Edited by seashmore