Greater unity between Latter day Saints and Pentecostals ....

DennisTate

This basic idea could become reality within days because Latter day Saint audio video journalists could cover the next days events related to:

- Sean Feucht - Sacramento, CA

The planned similar event for Washington, D. C., is controversial.. .and it would be awesome to have several teams of LDS audio- video journalists covering that one that, (if I remember correctly), is scheduled for October 25, 2020.)  The mainstream media is very unlikely to give this planned event the attention that I feel it deserves.  

Edited by DennisTate
add comment on specifics for timing...

So how are you? Just writing to let you know you are one of the better and more interesting posters on the forum. Hope you and yours are well.

I just received this private message on another discussion forum that is secular but this ties in with what I knew I had to write 

as I woke up this morning.

I am very, very, very, very interested in being baptized by Latter day Saint Elders but.....

I began something so serious back in 1990 that I feel that President Nelson himself had better review my particular case.....

because if Latter day Saint Elders baptize me..... then what I am planning on doing could get the entire Latter day Saint church into 

trouble and persecution over the coming years, decades and centuries.

My reply to this encouraging message will give you a good idea as to why I fear that I could potentially do your church more harm than good by 

being baptized by you.

Here is my reply to that encouraging message:

Thank you.........
anybody can begin to be given what I was given within seconds.....
but it is not entirely without risk......

I got angry with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus back in 1990.... and I began to pray
with extra chutzpah..... and it was like my brain blew up and I began to see the whole
world differently........

I got to the place where I ended up convinced... .that the Ancient of Days the Heavenly Father and
the Ancient of Days the Holy Spirit and the Elohim led by the Word - Logos who incarnated into Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus actually LOVE THEIR ENEMIES....

including the fallen angels and fallen Watchers and fallen Nephilim and fallen former humans who become Poltergeists......
and our Creator is working on a plan to save everybody.....
and I mean everybody.....

"Could the Christian gospel be much worse news?"

Back around 1990 I went through a pretty serious theological crisis when I found out that the Soul Sleep theory was in error. I had believed in it pretty firmly since the early '70's. It sure sounded a whole lot more humane than the gospel as presented by Dr. Billy Graham..... that had inspired me to become an Atheist from around 1967 - 1973 until I began to listen to Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong.

Without Soul Sleep until the resurrection......
the plan of G-d as explained by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus sounded pretty awful.

Matthew 22:14

"For many are called, but few are chosen."

Matthew 7:13

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 5:28

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast itfrom thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

So the possible reality of this hell.... that is so scary that it would be a good idea to take an axe to our right hand....
made the Gospel / Good News..... look a whole lot less good.

Near death experiencer Bob Jones was shown that only about two percent of people in North America can go quickly into the paradise / heaven environment after death.

http://www.thequickenedword.com/rhema/BobJonesTestimonyAugust81975DeathExperience.htm

There is a saying in psychology that high expectations combined with a low perception of reality of the present circumstances ...... the difference between them can produce anger.... .and I went through rather extreme anger with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and while praying I quoted the idea given in Isaiah 45:1 and I literally stuck my right hand up in the air.... and I challenged Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to take me by the right hand......
and guide me through life.....

and help me to finish my offer to become some sort of volunteer Yom Kippur goat IF..... He had any use for a volunteer Yom Kippur goat......

that began the strangest decade of my life from 1990 to 2000... and I often got angry while I was praying.....
but it is obvious now that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has a phenomenal sense of humour..... and my praying and asking Him to take me by the right hand..... that didn't scare Him at all.... and I believe that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is NOT looking for a volunteer Yom Kippur goat to REPLACE ME.... instead Messiah Yeshua - Jesus seems to be determined to assist me to finish what I have began........

this ties in with an ancient Roman Catholic prophecy recorded in the eighth century edition of the Roman Catholic Encyclopaedia in the article the anti-Christ......

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

Dr. Kevin Zadai had a near death experience in 1992 that contains elements that I suspect may be linked to my strange offer from 1990.

I've finished fourteen of Dr. Zadai's courses already and I must quote you several paragraphs from the one that I just finished because I believe that this fits with several Latter day Saint predictions for the way in which the Era of Moshiach, the Millennium, will be ushered in.

You Latter day Saints have predictions that the Constitution of the USA WILL BE SAVED.....  and that America will NOT  be destroyed as a nation but instead will be saved and will be used as a launching pad to bring all nations to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 :

"Jesus said that this unbelieving world is not going to accept you, but He said, “Do not fear, for I have overcome the world.” What is it that is bothering you today? You might not think that you have access to the Father, but it has been provided to you. You might think that you cannot just go to the Father and ask Him for something. The first thing you should ask the Father is to open your eyes. Your relationship with God is going to drive out fear. You have to grasp that God is not limiting you. He has never limited you. The Holy Spirit came on the Day of Pentecost and took the ceiling off. You can go as high and as far as you want.

If you would believe, God would give you the ability to completely pay off our national debt. God has a way of paying off our debt in our country. There is a way to do it. God knows that secret. But instead of focusing on our country, what about focusing on your bills? What does the Holy Spirit want to tell you by pulling back a veil that will cause you to be debt-free within the year? That will happen if you believe. The Holy Spirit has so much more for you, but you have limited Him. Because you have limited Him, He can’t speak to you. Because of that, people that are prophetic can’t come to you and confirm what God has said because you won’t hear it.

You can trust God. Relationships that you are having trouble with can be resolved tomorrow morning. If you accept what God is saying, the Spirit of God will enforce a blessing in your life to the point where you will see your family members and friends start to respond. " (Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 )

After teaching English in Quito, Ecuador for over a year I returned to Canada with my new Ecuadorian wife and I campaigned for public office four times already in an attempt to mentor Canadians up to a better understanding of money, what it is, who creates it and what better options are available in the creation of money.  

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. " (Ecclesiastes 10:19)

The Jewish Bible links money to gold and silver as a store of wealth but...... Dr. Kevin Zadai and other near death experiencers have laid the foundation for linking the ultimate value to human life..... that the Ancient of Days the Father and the Ancient of Days the Holy Spirit and the Elohim led by the Word - Logos, Messiah Yeshua - Jesus have invested INFINITE TIME in the past in the creation of each human spirit!

Our lives are linked to time so.... I AM PROPOSING THE CREATION OF THE LATTER DAY SAINT VOLUNTEERISM HOUR.....  perhaps through the State of Utah or perhaps through the Canadian Province of Alberta due to their tendency to have a good understanding of Social Credit Economic Theory........  A Latter day Saint Volunteerism Hour... or a Utah State Volunteerism Hour.. .or an Alberta provincial volunteerism Hour,  could be used to give to President Donald J. Trump an offer to PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT OF THE USA..... over the coming five to ten years.  

This would set in motion an alternative to the Global Economic Reset proposed by the Elite banking families of this earth who.... tend to have a somewhat Malthusian philosophy toward ninety plus percent of humanity.  (Do a search for Malthusian Catastrophe for more information on what I mean by this). 

If you do a search for the following title you will see all of my primary campaign writings on politicalforum  .com written by DennisTate.

"My 2006, 2008, 2016 and 2004 campaign writings as ART."

Some background information to what I have in mind can be found at this title:

"Latter day Saints and prevention of another 1929...."
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads%2Flatter-day-saints-and-prevention-of-another-1929.579091%2F&fbclid=IwAR2jxlMuMpMExQKp6waqQXD9sUc1EXfDNbyD6ajI-JVTfIEP0d_9840Ozw0

"When you are baptized any previous sins are 100% forgiven. Hebrews 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Even serious sins are forgiven"

True.... but what I have explained all over the internet means that if Latter day Saints adopt me as one of them........ you get into a squabble with China... and with the one hundred wealthiest families on earth.....

Having me as a fellow LDS.... could cost the entire LDS community a lot.......

Some background information to what I have in mind can be found at this title:

"Latter day Saints and prevention of another 1929...."
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads%2Flatter-day-saints-and-prevention-of-another-1929.579091%2F&fbclid=IwAR2jxlMuMpMExQKp6waqQXD9sUc1EXfDNbyD6ajI-JVTfIEP0d_9840Ozw0

The church has a decent relationship with China because President Nelson did amazing work for them early in his career. He was distinguished as a “friend of China”. I think God can smooth over any situation that comes up

Wow!!!!!!!!

This is getting more and more and more interesting all of the time!

This is on the politicalforum  .com Conspiracy Theory, Illuminati sub forum....... and what I am thinking of could remind you of a variation on the "Odessa Plan" ...... that I link with my own potentially heretical ideas regarding hidden meaning in Yom Kippur?????

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/illuminati-totally-controls-orgainzed-religion-politics-and-the-media.331262/page-4#post-1072136469

I have a challenge for all members of the Illuminati or aspiring members........

I have the impression that you are a generally artistic bunch and I do a massive amount of writing on a totally voluntary basis that has potential Artistic Value........

TWO HUNDRED MILLION ACTING JOBs ......... is a basic idea that all of us interested in spirituality and breaking Falun Gong and Uighurs and Christians and other minorities out of prison camps in China might well be interested in......?! This could be win - win - win - win - win - win for all of us... .and I mean for all eight billion of us?!

Artistic Hollywood style "Armageddon" could bring world out of recession?!

Let's think like Mr. Oskar Schindler might think............. in terms of all of this?!

Can we in 2020 use the tendency toward greed within the ranks of the army of China..... in a way that could potentially save and improve lives??????????

I am going to blame this concept on Jewish guy Moi621................ being guilty can be useful you know....... that is potential hidden gold in Leviticus chapter sisxteen verse ten in the original Hebrew?!

Is Canada Attempting To Create A China vs U.S. & Canada War?

Warning...... Canadians should NOT be mis-underestimated!

I really appreciate your empathy for my situation.

January 1, 1990 my dad passed on in what was an obviously "unsaved" condition from the point of view of my Evangelical Christian friends and family.

By Yom Kippur 1990, (I had been fasting on Yom Kippur since the late 1970's as taught to do so by Pastor General Herbert W. Armstrong and his son Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong, both of whom were friends with P. M. Benjamin Netanyahu), I decided that I should put in a bid, offer, wager, bet, proposed investment on the "debt and / or guilt of Azazel" as hinted at in the original Hebrew of Leviticus 16:10.

Although I was really scared to do it........ (because I believed that HaShem Himself was in trouble with all the trouble that we humans were in so)......... based on this verse.....
Isaiah 63:9 "In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old."

I felt that not only could I make the Afterlife better for my dad through this offer but....... I actually felt that this could improve life for the Ancient of Days the Heavenly Father and for His Holy Spirit who I associate with HaShem the Mother, The Comforter, The Divine Femine as well as with the Word / Logos who I associate as the Eldest of the Elohim who announce their intentions in Genesis chapter one to make man and woman after their image and likeness.

As you can guess... . I had a rough ten years from 1990 to 2000...... and I do wonder if they were somehow my ten days / ten years of Awe..... symbolized by the ten days from Rosh ha Shanah to Yom Kippur??????

My Rosh ha Shanah apology to you all

I love the idea of Latter day Saint audio video journalists reporting on ideas like have been expressed in this fascinating interview!

(Mark Taylor, sordrescue  .com,   07-07-17 Satan's Frequency ) :

The Spirit of God says, "Where are my billionaires and millionaires? Why are you not buying out these news outlets and taking control? That money I gave you was for my kingdom, to advance my kingdom in all areas of influence. Now is the time to move into my news media! I will now take back what belongs to me using my Army and the finances I have given them. Rise up my Army and take back my news media so the spirit of truth will begin to flow. This is a fight the enemy does not want to see, he has held this stronghold for too long and his time is up. Take this fight to the enemy and my Army will be victorious and my media will be brought back to me."

One idea would be for BYU to have a class plus reality film series starring Pastor Marilyn Braxton who prayed in a special way and her husband was sent back by Jesus after he flatlined for an hour and forty five minutes.  If Latter day Saint audio video journalists report on the classes and interviews done by Pastor Marilyn Braxton and her husband Pastor Dean Braxton as they pray in hospitals near BYU... (Brigham Young University) , then.....   miracles will happen and astonishing audio video interviews and shows will be produced that will be watched for years, decades and centuries in the future.

I just got back this awesome reply on this topic:

badge icon
Church leaders have long encouraged interfaith understanding and interactions. Here is and expamle of President Monsons (in 2008) and other Church Leaders efforts followed by a list of several other examples. Along with Church apostle Orson F. Whitney stating, “God is using more than one people for the accomplishment of his great and marvelous work. The Latter-day Saints cannot do it all. It is too vast, too arduous, for any one people.” Thus, members of the Church do not view fellow believers around the world as adversaries or competitors, but as partners in the many causes for good in the world.

In that same spirit, Church President Thomas S. Monson made a plea during general conference, a semiannual worldwide meeting, for more religious understanding: “I would encourage members of the Church wherever they may be to show kindness and respect for all people everywhere. The world in which we live is filled with diversity. We can and should demonstrate respect toward those whose beliefs differ from ours” (April 2008 General Conference address). Latter-day Saints accept all sincere believers as equals in the pursuit of faith and in the great work of serving humanity.

Emphasizing God’s love for all people, not just those of one religion, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the First Presidency, the highest governing body of the Church, declared: “We honor and respect sincere souls from all religions, no matter where or when they lived, who have loved God, even without having the fullness of the gospel. We lift our voices in gratitude for their selflessness and courage. We embrace them as brothers and sisters, children of our Heavenly Father. … He hears the prayers of the humble and sincere of every nation, tongue, and people. He grants light to those who seek and honor Him and are willing to obey His commandments” (April 2008 General Conference address).

The late Krister Stendahl, emeritus Lutheran Bishop of Stockholm and professor emeritus of Harvard Divinity School, established three rules for religious understanding: (1) When you are trying to understand another religion, you should ask the adherents of that religion and not its enemies; (2) don't compare your best to their worst; and (3) leave room for "holy envy" by finding elements in other faiths to emulate. These principles foster relationships between religions that build trust and lay the groundwork for charitable efforts.

The spiritual and physical needs of the world require goodwill and cooperation among different faiths. Each of them makes a valuable contribution to the larger community of believers. In the words of early Church apostle Orson F. Whitney, “God is using more than one people for the accomplishment of his great and marvelous work. The Latter-day Saints cannot do it all. It is too vast, too arduous, for any one people.” Thus, members of the Church do not view fellow believers around the world as adversaries or competitors, but as partners in the many causes for good in the world. For example, the Church joined forces with the Catholic organization El Minuto de Dios to distribute clothing to victims of flooding and landslides in Colombia in January 2011. Furthermore, the Church worked with Islamic Relief USA to provide food and medical supplies in January 2010 to those impacted by the earthquake in Haiti.

It is important to note that interfaith cooperation does not require doctrinal compromise. Though the Church asserts its ecclesiastical independence and recognizes its doctrinal differences, this does not prevent it from partnering with other faiths in charitable projects. These efforts are based on universal values. A different interpretation of the atonement of Christ, for example, need not diminish the mandate of Christ to “love thy neighbor as thyself.” Therefore, it is necessary to maintain a separation between charitable efforts and doctrinal tenets, while at the same time sharing mutual concern for those in need. People of good faith do not need to have the exact same beliefs in order to accomplish great things in the service of their fellow human beings.

The following are just a few examples and stories of cooperation between The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint and other faiths:
Examples of Events Hosted

Evangelical and Latter-day Saint Leaders Gather in Tabernacle to Promote Faith and Religious Freedom (21 January 2014)
Church Hosts Concert of Praise in Tabernacle for National Bible Week (25 November 2013)
Latter-day Saint Congregation Hosts “Sacred Spaces” Interfaith Event in New York (26 July 2012)
Interfaith Friends Bring Music and Energy to Historic Tabernacle (28 February 2012)
Many Faiths, One Family (21 February 2011)
Archbishop Alex J. Brunett Receives Family Values Award (30 November 2010)
Bishop Wester Praises Utah Visit of Cardinal George (26 February 2010)
Cardinal George Addresses Religious Freedom in Speech at BYU (23 February 2010)
Annual Interfaith Music Tribute Performed in Historic Salt Lake Tabernacle (22 February 2010)
Faiths Join for Musical Tribute in Salt Lake Tabernacle (9 February 2010)
Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable Holds Concert on Temple Square (2/13/2007)
Examples of Events Participated in
Latter-day Saints, Baptists Worship Together at Christmas Jubilee (16 December 2015)
Church Participates in Global Interfaith Gathering in Salt Lake City (16 October 2015)
At World Meeting of Families, Apostle Suggests Ways to Help Families Flourish (24 September 2015)
Apostle Speaks at Historic Religious Freedom Event in Brazil (29 April 2015)
Vatican Summit: Global Faith Leaders Discuss Marriage (17 November 2014)
Church Leader Attends European Union Meeting ( 11 June 2014)
Apostle Joins Faith Leaders to Honor Rabbi Sacks (2 June 2014)
Latter-day Saint and Seventh-day Adventist Leaders Discuss Faith, Family and Religious Freedom (30 April 2014)
Bay Area Interfaith Group Honoring Christ Through Song and Service (29 April 2014)
Breaking Down the Walls: Latter-day Saints Join Interfaith Effort to Feed Hungry at Thanksgiving (27 November 2013)
Church Builds Interfaith Relationships in Baltimore (26 November 2013)
Interfaith Choir Holds Concerts for Moore, Oklahoma, Tornado Survivors (16 July 2013)
Elder Dallin H. Oaks Honored for Championing Religious Freedom (16 May 2013)
Catholic Bishop Urges Interfaith Dialogue During Speech at Institute of Religion (19 September 2012)
Interfaith Concert Inspires Donations to Food Pantry (22 December 2011)
Apostles Travel the World in Response to Growing Church Membership (27 September 2010)
2009 Parliament of World’s Religions Gathers in Melbourne (14 December 2009)
Cathedral Celebrates 100th Anniversary; President Monson Speaks of Service Given Jointly by Two Faiths (10 August 2009)
Church Represented at World Religions Conference in Kazakhstan (22 July 2009)
Tours of Religious Buildings Nurture Understanding (31 July 2008)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 7:47 PM, prisonchaplain said:

I know I may be blowing up the direction of this string, but, based on the title, two thoughts come to mind.

1. Yes, we can unite for particular causes. I've mentioned before that Rev. Jerry Falwell (Sr.) embraced LDS participation in his Moral Majority. It is easy to imagine Pentecostals, LDS, and perhaps even other faith communities finding common cause for religious liberty and social-moral efforts.

2. In terms of actual religious unity, I suspect that we can learn to be more civil, more respectful, more open to each other. We can stop with name-calling, and we can each ask the worst of our faith communities to cease with inappropriate opposition tactics and inflammatory attacks (and yes, Evangelicals--including Pentecostals--bare the greater guilt, probably by far). However, our doctrines remain very distinct, so I am not sure how much spiritual unity--other than mutual kindness and goodness--we can expect.

PrisonChaplain........   I may be diverting this thread off myself because I am now facing a question that I'm not at all comfortable with.... but I think it needs to be asked.  

I know that Latter day Saints feel that there is something inspired or sacred about the way that the USA Constitution is written.......  I'm Canadian... but I am facing evidence that Latter day Saints may well be onto something important with that idea....... and there is no easy or politically correct way to deal with this.  I've chosen this topic thread partly due to this already being on page two and please delete my post if it is inappropriate for this forum.....   but I feel that I must write this......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/latter-day-saints-the-mormons-my-analysis-so-far.536387/page-5#post-1072222052

"Latter Day Saints, The Mormons, my analysis so far!"

You Latter day Saints have a teaching that there is something truly inspired about the USA political model....... and I am forced to admit that you really could be onto something important with that idea......

Should Canada adopt aspects of the USA political model to avoid ....

DennisTate said: 
... our possible descent into being like Venezuela??????

I am not thrilled to be faced with this question... but I feel that it needs to be asked?

Is it a Supreme Court of nine justices that makes the differences?

Is it that "Electoral Votes" system that they do in December that gives Americans an edge when it comes to cleaning up their "Washington Swamp?"

We Canadians seem to be in danger and out of the box thinking seems to be needed at this time......
After you see this video you will know that this information is relevant for us Canadians as well.....

"The Affidavit: Sidney Powell With Lou Dobbs"

I do believe that you Latter day Saints are wise to attempt to avoid political discussions because they can divide a church.... so I will just leave you with the title of a youtube video that you will need to search for to view.  

Edited by DennisTate
coding... font size... and a title...

Will many nations adopt more and more and more aspects of the USA political system if in fact corruption and voter fraud can effectively be dealt with in America over the coming weeks, months and years????

Is some sort of Isaiah chapter forty five event happening right now in 2020 in America?????

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/45?lang=eng

• 4 weeks later...

Finally..... I know how to go into a potentially rather sensitive subject........

several years ago I was listening to the testimony of former Satanist Evangelist John Ramirez and I am sure that I remember him stating that

while he was  a Satanist.... and was doing something like astral projection and casting curses on people..... I am sure that I remembered him saying that

he found it relatively easy to put spells on Jehovah's Witnesses and Latter day Saints....... I'm Canadian and it is part of our ethic to at least attempt to be polite... so obviously that is a potentially sensitive topic...... so I was praying for months on how to get into this subject...... I was wondering why in the world would Evangelist John Ramirez, previous to his repentance... find it easy to put curses on Jehovah's Witnesses and Latter day Saints....... a few days ago it hit me......

"Kevin & Friends with Ex-Warlock John Ramirez"

Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

Jehovah Witnesses, Latter day Saints and my old church the Worldwide Church of God.... we all tended to be working with a lot of information on many topics but.... our abundance of information may have made us relatively weak in some ways in comparison to the disciples of Pastor David Wilkerson whose students Evangelist John Ramirez found to be virtually immune to the curses that he would attempt to put on them!!!!??

The disciples of Pastor David Wilkerson.... although in my opinion less well informed on the state of the dead than Latter day Saints tend to be.... .may have understood certain important pieces of information regarding "Spiritual Warfare" that my old church.... The Worldwide Church of God..... Jehovah's Witnesses and Latter day Saints may have been less well aware of....... and.... there is a possible connection to ........ Rejoicing.... and NOT being swallowed up with too much guilt!

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason.html#a12

. How does one do spiritual warfare?

A spiritual warrior

My answer might surprise you. Spiritual warfare is a practice of celebration. Why? Because celebration is the very opposite to depression which is what dark energies want us to fall into so they can tighten their grip on us.

Dark energies do not want us to celebrate and rejoice in the fact that beyond any truth … God is Love and God's Love has already won and achieved victory over any challenge that might come against us. It is up to us to open ourselves up and receive God's Love … All we must do is simply … believe!

The dark forces of challenging energy come to steal our Joy! The reason for this is because misery Loves company! Ever notice that?

People who are in the habit of being down adore it when others come and join them in their destructive pity party. Well, these "sad parties" are for the most part attended by darkened energies. Because dark energy is joyless, it wants us to become the same! However, never forget … the Joy of the Lord is our Strength!

When you feel as if you are being overcome by shadow … it is time for you to announce “NO MORE!” and celebrate your life! I highly recommend that during times when you feel something evil is trying to sneak up on you from the back door, swing open the front door and let the Light of God's Love come in your life in every way you can think of or Holy Spirit shows you. Throw out all behaviors you know to be destructive and unpositive. Allow no negative conversation to come from your mouth! Only affirm the positive!

Hint:  Turn off the TV... and put on the CD player! Use music to heal your life! Keep in mind that when we go back home to Heaven, music is what God uses to restore our Souls! Powerful and stirring music is everywhere! If we are wise, we will play good Love affirming music in our environments often! I use everything from Gospel to Enya. Play that wonderful music in your homes, cars and work spaces everyday. Think of it as a can of Lysol that not only helps to disinfect your space from dark energy, it spreads colorful rainbow Light for you to walk into.

Return to top  
 a. Sometimes I feel so ashamed because of my weaknesses!

Edited by DennisTate
spelling and add comments...

You Latter day Saints are amazingly well informed regarding the State of the Dead and I agree completely with chapter forty one of Gospel Principles but........ there could be some aspects of Spiritual Warfare that you may need for the coming months, years and decades, ( that was termed by at least one gifted Christian to be..... The Battle of the Great Day of the Lord Almighty)!

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

“And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.

“Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection” (Alma 40:12–14).

The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138).

If it is any consolation..... my old church was somewhat ignorant of Spiritual Warfare tactics that I have learned from my gifted Pentecostal wife and her friends over these past twenty years.  Lives are at stake......... and LDS missionaries, (numbering around fifty thousand even during a COVID 19 pandemic and around eighty thousand previous to COVID).. .are in danger..... and certain very simple principles such as pronouncing the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the Blood of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus on the four walls of our homes...... may be one simple but truly important aspect of Spiritual Warfare that can be greatly helpful?

Edited by DennisTate
punctuation....

I know I may be blowing up the direction of this string, but, based on the title, two thoughts come to mind.

1. Yes, we can unite for particular causes. I've mentioned before that Rev. Jerry Falwell (Sr.) embraced LDS participation in his Moral Majority. It is easy to imagine Pentecostals, LDS, and perhaps even other faith communities finding common cause for religious liberty and social-moral efforts.

2. In terms of actual religious unity, I suspect that we can learn to be more civil, more respectful, more open to each other. We can stop with name-calling, and we can each ask the worst of our faith communities to cease with inappropriate opposition tactics and inflammatory attacks (and yes, Evangelicals--including Pentecostals--bare the greater guilt, probably by far). However, our doctrines remain very distinct, so I am not sure how much spiritual unity--other than mutual kindness and goodness--we can expect.

I would so love to be wrong...... but I am genuinely worried about America heading into something of a Civil War... and I feel that Latter day Saints and all of their friends across the spectrum can play an important role in being voices of reason in this potentially dangerous time period.......

Last week I heard a very powerful video from somebody who I suspect is probably "Pentecostsal" and his two video's that I watched can be understood in two nearly opposite manners............

I have a challenge for all Latter day Saints and their friends on this forum....... two titles.......  "Christian Political Analyst Ltd." and also... "Christian Political Satirist Ltd."......  Latter day Saints will be rewarded for generally staying non-political until now but....  a principle is given in the Gospels that must be applied now......

when lives are at stake...... we must approach the law of the Sabbath..... and even...."Thou shall do no murder" differently... due to the gravity of the situation......

Mark 3:4 "And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace."

I am almost certain that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua/ Yeshua was referring to the situation faced by the Machabees when Greco - Syrian armies were attacking Jewish communities on the Sabbath.

One community had refused to fight back....but the Machabees....in my opinion correctly judged that this is a violation of an admonition by King Solomon:

Ecclesiastes 7:16 "Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, 1 Machabees Chapter 2

"So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. [39] And Mathathias and his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. [40] And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

[41] And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places.

My point is this.... if it is true that millions of lives of Americans in something like a Civil War are threatened....  then it may be time for Latter day Saints to rise up and actually do something somewhat like I personally have been doing for twenty years....... My wife is an amazingly gifted Pentecostal woman from Qutio, Ecuador who was somehow shown that I was going to be her husband... .and that she should fast and pray for me for thirty five days... .and she did it.......

So for these past twenty years I've been researching Pentecostal leaders... .to attempt to better understand the spiritual gifts that they operate in... and I am aware of many Latter day Saints who have similar spiritual gifts.... who hear the voice of God with amazing clarity.......

One Latter day Saints who was a pilot was told to give two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of flight training lessons to Pentecostal near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai.  I've taken eighteen courses by Dr. Zadai already in order to attempt to understand these Pentecostal spiritual giftings that my wife has.......

Now for the videos that I believe will present America with terrible cognitive dissonance that only Latter day Saints may be able to cover with total objectivity......

"Donald Trump Will Win - Prophetic Word that will happen in next 7 days!" on youtube by "God Unlimited."

and also....

"Donald Trump Will Win - 777 Updates and Prophetic Word Over America!"  again by "God Unlimited" ......  

In the first video the obviously gifted speaker states that December 12, 2020 is huge.... and in the second video he explains how the Jericho March organized for Washington, D. C., really worked............... this whole thing can be looked at in at least two nearly opposite approaches...... that will tend to divide America into to vehemently opposed camps!

There is so much here. It can be overwhelming. Lately, I have read some Christian dystopian future fiction. They tend to depict calamity that can be political (upheaval, civil war with a small-c, etc.), economic (fiat money exposed as worthless), or technological (EM pulse, etc.). There's always a survivalist Christian who was smart enough to see it coming, and he runs a safe haven until criminal elements (or the U.N.) come and try to fix them. The problem is that the heroes almost always end up doing some rather harsh actions in the name of saving their righteous peers from bad guys. Sometimes the Left Behind heroes were guilty of that, as well.

Personally, Rapture-believer that I am, I suspect that things will settle down, go back to the immoral equilibrium, and that most will be lulled back into complacency. Then, at a time and hour when people do not expect, the LORD will return. In the mean time, we share faith, be good neighbors, and pray for our leaders (and pay tax).

On 12/15/2020 at 12:13 PM, prisonchaplain said:

There is so much here. It can be overwhelming. Lately, I have read some Christian dystopian future fiction. They tend to depict calamity that can be political (upheaval, civil war with a small-c, etc.), economic (fiat money exposed as worthless), or technological (EM pulse, etc.). There's always a survivalist Christian who was smart enough to see it coming, and he runs a safe haven until criminal elements (or the U.N.) come and try to fix them. The problem is that the heroes almost always end up doing some rather harsh actions in the name of saving their righteous peers from bad guys. Sometimes the Left Behind heroes were guilty of that, as well.

Personally, Rapture-believer that I am, I suspect that things will settle down, go back to the immoral equilibrium, and that most will be lulled back into complacency. Then, at a time and hour when people do not expect, the LORD will return. In the mean time, we share faith, be good neighbors, and pray for our leaders (and pay tax).

This morning a truly powerful video was posted to my wall........

it led me off into a lot of what I feel will turn out to be productive discussions that are relevant to Latter day Saints, Pentecostals and all Christians who are open to the possibility that we may have been somewhat "lukewarm" yesterday.... .or last year?????

My approach to life is rather unusual... but in my opinion it would be win - win - win - win for all the world if President Russell Nelson were to attempt to telephone this Pastor Kent Christmas........ because I have a method in mind on how cooperation between wealthy Latter day Saints and wealthy Pentecostals could alter the formula for news media for all of America........ (Oh.. I stole this concept from Mr. Mark Taylor)

The Spirit of God says, "Where are my billionaires and millionaires? Why are you not buying out these news outlets and taking control? That money I gave you was for my kingdom, to advance my kingdom in all areas of influence. Now is the time to move into my news media! I will now take back what belongs to me using my Army and the finances I have given them. Rise up my Army and take back my news media so the spirit of truth will begin to flow. This is a fight the enemy does not want to see, he has held this stronghold for too long and his time is up. Take this fight to the enemy and my Army will be victorious and my media will be brought back to me." (Mark Taylor)

https://sordrescue.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/07-07-17_satans_frequency.pdf

I have a Latter day Saint friend who terms himself "autistic" and he is not kidding.....

but I think that he is struggling with a genuine prophetic gift and he really does not want to rival President Russel Nelson for leadership of the church.....

he just wants to pass on a message that was given to him that he suspects was from Jesus.

I personally think that his message is genuinely from the Holy Spirit and is for all Latter day Saints so that they can join with Pentecostals and all Holy Spirit led Christians in a massive harvest of one billion souls........ with astonishing rapidity.  

In my mind I am seeing a news agency.... where Latter day Saint missionaries... .become news reporters for that area......

and that sermon by that Pastor Kent Christmas.... in my opinion is relevant for all Latter day Saints.. but especially ones living in Nashville...... It would be nice to see a couple of LDS missionary / news media reporters in most of Pastor Kent Christmas's meetings........

The key is for the missionaries to realize that they do not have to leave the LDS church to hang around with Pentecostals... because the LDS have the most amazing teachings on the State of the Dead of any denomination that I know of......

but..... perhaps Pastor Kent Christmas's lack of a full understanding of the State of the dead that Latter day Saints know about very well.... .may have led him to pray in a way with extreme chutzpah and boldness.... and his prayers have been answered.......

Due to their amazing understanding of the State of the Dead Latter day Saints can admit.. that they have some really gifted and interesting Pentecostal friends and associates.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

Oh... here is the prophecy that I believe is relevant to the future of Latter day Saint and Pentecostal relations:

Mr. Joshua Johnson: "Hey everybody, I got a voice afew months ago that started talking to me and i wrote down what i felt. Here it is...
4-5-20
"My friends, I want to post something here that some of you may find a little troubling if you don't see the great joy behind it. The Lord is about to do something wonderful for everyone on the earth to help as many come to the church as possible! I've been up almost all night with these little voices in my head and I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but if I am the worst that will happen is you all laugh at me and tell me I'm wrong. I think the Lord is speaking to me and I'm just starting to hear what He's telling me.

I think the Lord is getting ready to relax the standards of the church a little, maybe alot, so that the gates to the wedding feast become wide open to every true Christian, as He said would happen before Jesus returns. I think the requirement for baptism is about to get alot easier to obtain, because I think He's telling me that strict adherence to things like the word of wisdom, possibly tithing, and maybe more will no longer be required for baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. I keep hearing this voice tell me to go baptize my wife, but neither of us are very good at keeping those laws and I don't want to do anything the Lord's prophets have not authorized, and I'm not going to. Imagine how many might come and be baptized and get the Holy Ghost that our beloved Prophet has told us we won't be able to survive spiritually without if they learned they no longer had to completely give up coffee or smoking or tea to come into the fold of Jesus, or to exercise their priesthood to baptize their spouse who is more preciously them than anything else that exists in the world!

I don't think those requirements will be changed for going to the temple, and I maybe wrong, and I actually hope I am. Personal worthiness has always been first and foremost between the Father and His child, and if they do whatever unworthily, it's up to them to repent, like we all do when we take the sacrament. Further, there is alot of great advice in the scriptures given as was the Word of Wisdom, "To be sent greeting; not by commandment or constraint, but by revelation and the word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days". The Lord has told us many times, answer this question for yourselves, and many among us take those things as commandments even though they are not presented as such. That is great council, and while the church should never stop teaching us to stay away from those things for the blessings promised for their observance, I think He's going to make it easier for the weakest among us to enter in at the gate and get on the road that leads eventually to perfection after this life. He loves all of us equally beyond measuring and He's going to do a everything He can to save as many of us as He can. Some of us are with our backs to the wall about to be overcome without that Spirit, and I think He's going to make it possible, as all things with God are possible, for every Christian, even the weakest who walk among us, to come and sit down to the feast prepared.

King Benjamin once said that even if we did everything right the best we could, and this includes the everyone including the prophet, yet we would be unworthy servants, yet some people see themselves as so much better than those who struggle, casting stones and trying to remove motes from eyes no better than their own, when we are all equally unprofitable. The best we can do is still not perfect enough for our Father who can't look upon any of our sin with the least degree of allowance, but all who will come and have faith and raise the standard of the cross, who offer a broken heart and a contrite spirit, and there are so many broken hearts in the world right now, will have the promise that the Lord's grace is sufficient to save them because He so loved the world that He sent our older brother to make a way for us all to return with honor!

I have a little voice in my head that keeps telling me to tell these things, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, just like I've been wrong so many times before. And if I'm wrong and all the people hate me because they think I'm a liar trying to lead the church astray then so be it, I've been rejected by so many people in and out of the church that I don't care anymore, and I loved them all and I still do, just like I love all of you so very much!

I hope this letter of mine finds it's way to the very top of the church! Any one of you can think I'm wrong and tell me I'm wrong because I've been such a bad person, but all those things are in my past that I've tried so hard to repent for, and if you judge me falsely for spilling my heart out thinking the Lord would ever condescend to my low depths, as I myself am indeed questioning, the Lord will judge you the same as you have judged me if you dont repent after you have seen all these things happen as I am now telling , it feels so good, and I'm sharing all that I feel now with anyone who will read my words and pray about them in the face of certain dismay and disdain. I love you all and I would never ever want to hurt the faith of anyone!

I am your fellow servant Joshua Johnson, and I think I'm speaking by the Spirit, but the Prophet leads the church, so I hope He somehow reads the letter of a nobody from north las vegas who knows all about rejection and the fallout from it, who has loved the church even at his weakest and most sinful. I love you all my friends! Please don't hate me, I myself dont know what I'm doing, and but if true, and we are now sitting in the shadow of a great sign from Heaven of the times we live in, and the Lord has prepared a way for all to come and be baptized and get the gift of the Holy Ghost, then I weep for joy and my tears are not in vain as many will certainly accuse me.

Whatever, I can take it! If I'm wrong I'll repent and never speak again.
I am Joshua Johnson, your fellow servant and your brother, and I love all of you so much!!" (Joshua Johnson)

"Evidence for the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints"

Theoretically... Latter day Saints could create a database currency.... perhaps a "Latter day Saint Volunteerism Hour" and they could hire people to become students.... .who take courses through Brigham Young University online........ That currency could rise and rise and rise in relative value... because it would be backed up by the tendency for Latter day Saints to do volunteerism and assist their students and friends and neighbours.....

The Jerusalem, Israel campus of Brigham Young University would be a great place to do this......

They could for example approach near death experiencer Pastors Dean and Marilyn Braxton and get them to do an online course on praying for extreme situations such as raising a loved on from the dead.......

I posted that basic idea above on October 21 ....

After the twenty five minute mark in this video near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai speaks about a Latter day Saint friend of his being told by the Holy Spirit to give him two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of flight training.  

Obviously..... Jesus wants Latter day Saints and Pentecostals to cooperate more.... in my mind I am visualizing hiring one... then two .. later on dozens and later on hundreds of Latter day Saint missionaries... .as soon as they compete their mission.... to become audio video reporters who produce news segments as to what Jesus is doing with Pentecostals.  My wife is Pentecostals and she has astonished and shocked and amazed me on a regular basis for these last twenty years.  

My old church the Worldwide Church of God... .we were a lot like Latter day Saints in that we read a lot........ but our knowledge produced pride... and the pride got us into trouble....... and one error that we made was to be too adversarial toward Pentecostals because many of them are kind of like Christian Nazarites?!

This gifted Christian was shown that "streams will come together" and churches will not be backbiting each other.  This message is after the 39:00 minute mark in this video.  

In the first online discussion that I had with two LDS Sisters in 2020 I was so impressed with how they gave a lot of credit... .and had nothing negative to say about Pastor Todd Burpo who wrote Heaven is for Real about the near death experience of his son little Colton Burpo.  That is a perfect example of what this coming together of streams can look like. 

Edited by DennisTate
spelling and add comment

• 2 weeks later...

After the sixteen minute mark in this powerful sermon are predictions of a "Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous" by a Pentecostal Pastor that in some ways seem to me to be even more relevant to Latter day Saints than to just about any other denomination of Christianity.  

Now with sixteen million Latter day Saints and fifty thousand missionaries in the field even during a COVID 19 pandemic.... this statement takes on a very special positive meaning.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/gen/11?lang=eng

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Latter day Saints, Pentecostals, Church of the Nazarene and many Christians will tend to be interested in the case that can be presented that God is organizing an Exodus of USA Jews up to Canada before they make Aliyah to Israel.

Jeremiah 16:14
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

I first read a modern prediction related to this in the book "Clay and Iron" by near death experiencer William Deagle M. D. that he published in 1998.  

"Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the
North
before the great and terrible days, for I have given
you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy
to
this nation of America, in mercy and justice before
my
wrath is poured out in full." (Clay and Iron, William Deagle M. D.)

Messianic Jewish Pastor David Herzog explained about this further on an episode of Sid Roth back in 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Chaplain.. .is the following message appropriate for this forum at this time?

Should I perhaps post this off into another forum here???

I would love it if you were to refer this post to one of the full fledged LDS moderators on this forum for their opinion on this?

I just joined MeWe and on a Rabbi Jonathan Cahn group I made the following comments.....
Messiah: The Prison Breaker [From The Dungeon Master (Message 2257)]

Back in 2012 i read that Mr. Mitt Romney had some sort of "Mantle of Dairus".. historically Darius did fight against Cyrus for a time... but then Darius repented... perhaps after hearing from the Prophet Daniel. Please don't stop praying for Mr. Mitt Romney to completely and totally repent and become a genuine supporter of President Trump. (His ending up in jail and kicked out of the LDS church for less than entirely ethical behaviour may be a big incentive for him to do this)...... There is a way that all of this can be dealt with by Christian film makers????

This is another angle on another aspect of "The Paradigm" that Rabbi Jonathan Cahn could get into like nobody else on earth.......
"The White Horse President prophecy and saving the USA constitution and dollar"

Ms. Edie Reno: "Back in August I heard in the Spirit taht Romney wasDarius. I reseached Darius a Persian king who worsipped smothered God yet funded the rebuilding of the temple o tHE living God of the Jews and maqde decrees in theiir favor...see Ezra Also in Daniel, it is Darius the mede whose decree at first sent Daniel th lion's den. Yet he prayed all night thatDaniel live and not die. When Danieal was delivered he thru the satraps, who'd tricked Darius into the decree.....ytheir children and wives into the den. I am wkorking o. A crafted prayer from the decree Darius wrote upon Daniels deliverance..will post tomorrow." (Ms. Edie Reno, October 16, 2012).

Mr. Mitt Romney is in a prison of deception.... please don't give up on him.... he can yet become a powerful ally to President Trump who is a firm believer that people can truly repent and change and be taken up out of darkness.

I got interested in this topic again back in 2018 after I heard Mr. Mark Taylor state that the 2012 election may have been stolen from Mr. Romney through voter fraud........... that reminded me of what I had heard back in 2012..... and I started researching.

Any assistance that I could give to Rabbi Jonathan Cahn would of course be totally free of charge...... but this actually could be one way that Rabbi Cahn begins to assist Jews and Latter day Saints.... and Messianic Jews.. .and Messianic Gentiles to cooperate with each other at a whole new level.... .that will really scare the demonic hordes seen in "The Final Quest" by Pastor Rick Joyner.