Greater unity between Latter day Saints and Pentecostals ....

DennisTate

I did comment on the following video and I think that this sets up some Latter day Saint missionaries or even faculty or students at BYU, (especially the Jerusalem campus), to really accomplish something significant with this basic suggestion?

"If Dr. Tony Fauci was not so totally convinced of his Atheism he would not be able to lie so much. Actually... his professors at university were IGNORANT of the seemingly obvious implications of The LAW of Probability, String Theory and The Anthropic Principle.

Personally... .I do believe in the Gilgul Cycle as Rabbi Alon Anava teaches, which is the area that either the Being of Light of NDE fame did not decide to explain to Dr. Zadai or..... perhaps he was told to avoid this question for the time being in his outreach to an audience of Americans. ..... whatever reason.... The Being of Light of NDE fame is setting the stage for the twisting together of the Stick of Joseph with the Stick of Judah and it would be possible to do a series of lectures and discussion between near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava and near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai..... and this would be win - win - win - win - win for all Israelis and all Americans!"

Prediction....... if several Latter day Saints in Calgary, CANADA Area will become actors playing the role of "reporters" for an LDS News agency....... that partly uses youtube........... if they will cover every event that Pastor Art Pawlowski goes to........ THE GOVERNMENT OF ALBERTA WILL BECOME TERRIFIED OF PERSECUTING PASTOR PAWLOWSKI AND HIS CHURCH MEMBERS!!!!!!

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

On 6/4/2021 at 7:35 AM, DennisTate said:

That is true......

but what does the Holy Spirit / Ruach ha Kodesh tell you about this idea?

Back in 1988 Dr. Jesse Duplantis began to pray differently after he had an unusual heavenly experience from which he wrote the book "Close Encounters of the God Kind." His friend Kevin Zadai was shown during his near death experience that our prayers can send out a SHOCK WAVE that will destroy the kingdom of Satan......... by 1990 the shock wave from Dr. Jesse's new way of praying.................. reached Nova Scotia, Canada!

Jesse Duplantis - RARE Interview About His Trip to Heaven

•Aug 11, 2020

it’s not from Him. 

On 6/13/2021 at 3:52 AM, e v e said:

it’s not from Him. 

Here is my theory.......

I would not blame you one bit if you disagreed.

In 1988 after meeting Grandfather Abraham in heaven.....

and Kind David........

and the Apostle Paul and others.......

Dr. Jesse Duplantis began to pray differently.

I believe that his prayers went out like a nuclear shock wave and by 1990 that shock wave hit in Nova Scotia, Canada........

and I began to pray about a possible latter day Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot that would be up there with the 

outpouring of the Holy Spirit explained in the Book of Acts........

I actually wrote an e-mail to Jerusalem Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Julius Hollander in 2010 that explained what I had prayed about.....

Rabbi Hollander, linking Jerusalem Third Temple with Grand Unified Theory of Modern World Problems.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Dennis Tate <[email protected]> wrote:

Shalom Rabbi Hollander:

I've been participating on The Sanhedrin message board and I was urged to contact you
directly.  So far as I know I am probably the first minor Canadian politician who has
advocated that my nation assist The Temple Mount Faithful Community, People For A
Bill to Build The Bet HaMikdash and The Sanhedriin in your efforts to control the
Temple Mount and rebuild your Jerusalem Third Temple.

It is my firm belief that semi-reality and reality film series could play an important role 
in working out the fulfillment of every word spoken in the law and in the prophets.  My 
dad, Robert Stewart Tate, passed away on January 1, 1990.  His death came at the 
same time that I was being confronted with the implications of the near death 
experience accounts. I went through a theological crisis that I believe has relevance for
your SanHedrin.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD
to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness
to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

I had no problem with the positive near death experiences but those negative ones
put me into a philosophical crisis unlike I had ever experienced before.  I saw this 
verse in Leviticus as a possible loophole and I asked that the guilt of Azazel would
be put on my head.  I prayed and asked The G-d of Abraham if he had any use for
a volunteer "goat for Azazel?"  If so, then I wanted to submit my application for the
job.

Several unusual things did occur since that time that I feel indicates that my offer
may well have been accepted.  I would like to elaborate further on how I feel
a volunteer goat for Azazel could perhaps be of use in the working out of latter
day events in such a way that the death toll is kept to an absolute minimum.

Although I am not certain exactly what a volunteer goat for Azazel should do I
have seen a videotape in my head of myself signing currency units while my hand
is bleeding.  The blood that drips onto a particular part of those currency units,
along with many examples of my signature serves to authenticate the 
validity of these specific currency units for a future in which they could turn
out to be quite useful.  I hereby offer to The Sanhedrin 22 billion Dennis Tate
shekels or dollars, similar to CalgaryDollars.ca or the Ithaca Hour.  

Bill and Melinda Gates are planning on spending 24 billion US dollars in an effort
to make this world a better place.  I wish to compete with them.  This 22 billion
in a sense can be used as props in many reality films that tend to promote
peace in the Middle East and the reestablishment of the law of Moshe even in
foreign lands.

It is my belief that the films that you are guided to produce and direct will greatly
increase in value over the coming decades and centuries.

Shalom and greetings from Nova Scotia.

Dennis Tate  

I handled the whole thing terribly.....

but I am still alive due to the off the scale grace, mercy and kindness of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus / Messiah the Passover Lamb......

(in comparison to an aspiring volunteer Yom Kippur goat)?????????

• 2 weeks later...

Now after three years of researching the sixteen million strong Latter day Saints community who

just happen to have fifty thousand zealous Sisters and Elders out in the field even during a pandemic.....

(and around eighty thousand in the year before the COVID 19 pandemic), I at least owe you all an explanation as to why

I have not yet decided to get baptized LDS!

I truly am thankful that I felt very welcome to join your community by all twelve or fourteen Elders and Sister who I met over these past three years......

and....  I am more than a little impressed that not even one LDS Sister or Elder made me feel that I was not their "brother in Messiah Yeshua - Jesus" which

was truly wonderful........

but I feel that I have a strange calling in life and I feel that I am supposed to act as something of an "AMBASSADOR" between my wife's people, (Pentecostals or Charismatic Catholics) as well as with the Noahide Community, (possible converts to Judaism who like myself find the lectures of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava to be fascinating), with Latter day Saints worldwide but perhaps centred in your Jerusalem, Israel campus of B.Y.U. 

About two or three weeks ago I was given the following question by a sincere non LDS Christian:

"What would you do if you were in the LDS ward at a service at the time of the Rapture."

The person asking this question felt it was a good or even brilliant question.......

I felt that the question was kind of silly.......

because I feel that a similar percentage of Latter day Saints may well be raptured......

as Pentecostals....

if in fact there is truly some sort of "Rapture" event..... because knowledge and understanding of 

the doctrine of the Rapture may well be irrelevant to those who actually get Raptured???!!!!

That may sound strange to you.....

but I feel that Christians with genuine sincerity and fire from the Holy Spirit who are obeying the following 

command from Messiah Yeshua - Jesus will be the people who will be raptured......

not necessarily the people who know a great deal about the doctrine of the Rapture!!??

In my opinion Latter day Saint missionaries have a level of "fire" of the Holy Spirit that can be compared with the

Holy Fire that my wife's people. Pentecostals and Charismatic Catholics, also certainly do have!?

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/matt/28?lang=eng

18 And aJesus came and spake unto them, saying, All bpower is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19  Go ye therefore, and ateach all bnations, cbaptizing them in the name of the dFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 aTeaching them to bobserve all things whatsoever I have ccommanded you: and, lo, dI am with you alway, even unto the eend of the world. Amen.

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

I just posted a message on many MeWe groups that I think is relevant to many Latter day Saints.

Everything that I write.... and everything that I think is somewhat off...... I am somewhat in error

on all aspects of theology and philosophy and spirituality...... due to my ignorance!

To whatever degree what I wrote here is flawed... my apologies in advance.. but this was the best that I could do and I think that this will be useful to many Latter day Saint missionaries.

There is a simple way to cause the kingdom of Satan to be divided.... and to fall! There is evidence that supports the theory that Satan is actually acting in the mind set of Stanley Milgram Ph. D. who designed the Milgram Experiment.

I begin to introduce this idea to people interested in "The Illuminati" in post number fifty seven here.

The gifted Mary K. Baxter was shown that Satan is actually far, far, far, far, far tougher on a leader in the occult in the after life than on a backslidden Christian????!!!!!

Mary K. Baxter .

..... "Jesus told me that there is a place in hell called the "fun center." Souls confined to the pits cannot be brought there. He also told me that though torments are different for different souls, all are burned with fire.

The fun center is shaped like a circus arena. Several people who are to be the entertainment are brought to the center ring of the fun center. These are people who knowingly served Satan on earth. They are the ones who, of their own free will, chose to follow Satan instead of God. Around the sides of the arena are the other souls, except those from the pits.

The ones in the center ring were leaders in the occult world before their death. They were mediums, soothsayers, sorcerers, mind readers, witches and warlocks --- all those who consciously made a choice to serve Satan.

When they were alive on earth, they deceived many and caused them to follow Satan and to sin. The ones who had been deceived are were caused to fall into sin came and tormented their deceivers. One by one they were allowed to torture them." (A Divine Revelation of Hell, The Horrors of Hell, by Mark K. Baxter, page 96).

As Jesus was speaking, Satan was saying to his subjects, "Ha-ha, this is your kingdom --- all the kingdom you will ever have. My kingdom covers all the earth and the world below." I heard him shout, "This is your life for eternity!" While cries of regret came from the burning cells.

Jesus said, "My salvation is free. Whoever will, let him come and be saved from this place of everlasting punishment. I will not cast him out. If you have been a witch or a warlock, even if you have a written agreement with the devil, My power will break it, and My shed blood will save you. I will take the evil curse off your life and redeem you from hell. Give me your heart that I may unchain you and set you free." (Mary K. Baxter, page 100 and 101).

"Illuminati totally controls orgainzed religion, politics, and the media"
Edited by DennisTate
spelling

• 1 month later...

You Latter day Saints are really going to enjoy this near death experience......

after Rabbi Felix Halpern's brush with death..... HE CANNOT STAND COFFEE ANYMORE and.... he now really likes spicy foods that he did not like before his brush with death.

The link above is to a radio interview that is over an hour long so you may wish to see the audio video interview here first.... (but I knew you would really like the part about him not being able to stand COFFEE after his brush with death)!

A Rabbi's Breathtaking Report of Heaven

I am of the belief that the Holy Spirit is about to be poured out on all Christians in all denominations

who pray and seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit and truly ask Jesus to give them repentance.....

and show them their sins.... and help them to overcome those sins.

As more and more of the Holy Spirit is poured out gifted people will rise up in all denominations who

hear the Holy Spirit at a level that I personally don't think I can just yet but....... I do certainly feel

guidance and I am glad to be where I am at as of today, August eleven, 2021.

From all denominations some people will receive the Holy Spirit at a level that will be astonishing.....

and Jesus will lead those people to be listened to by many, even across denomination lines.  Latter day Saints who have

already had a near death experience are probably among those people who will be led to accomplish astonishing things over the coming

years and decades.

"From among those coming, there will arise many like Abraham, Moses, Elijah, John the Baptist, Peter, Paul and John. There will be as many as a thousand like each of the great messengers in the age that is now ending."
After each of the torchbearers departed the earth, they left their mantles of authority to be picked up by others. These have been divided just as Mine were at the cross. When one has a part of a mantle and comes together with one who has another part, their authority will be magnified. Many of these mantles were hidden and kept for this time. These have been reserved for those who will be My messengers in the last days."
(Rick Joyner, The Torch and the Sword, page twenty and twenty one).
http://64.71.77.248/fq-protestant/torch_and_sword.pdf

My guess is that over the coming fifty to a hundred years many of these gifted Latter day Saints may accomplish a huge amount with the simple message given to Rick Joyner from the Patriarch Adam.  I believe that this message is a part of the full fledged fulfillment of Malachi chapter four. 

https://vimeopro.com/vfndc/final-quest-the-call-the-harvest/video/414171425

★★★ THE CALL ★★★ —BY RICK JOYNER— {NARRATED BY MORNINGSTAR PUBLICATIONS}Rick Joyner, The Call....

Love Releases Life

Another man who looked almost exactly like Abel came and stood beside him.

“I am Adam,” he said. “I was given authority over the earth, but I gave it to the evil one by obeying evil. He now rules in my place and your place. The earth was given to man, but the evil one has taken it. The authority I lost was restored by the cross. Jesus Christ is ‘the last Adam,’ and He will soon take His authority and rule. He will rule through mankind because He gave the earth to mankind. Those who live in your times will prepare the earth for Him to rule.”

“Please tell me more,” I asked, a little surprised to see Adam, but wanting to hear everything he had to say. “How do we prepare for Him?”

“Love,” he said. “You must love one another. You must love the earth, and you must love life. My sin released the death that now flows as rivers upon the earth. Your love will release rivers of life. When evil reigns, death is stronger than life, and death prevails over life. When righteousness reigns, life prevails, and life is stronger than death. Soon the life of the Son of God will swallow up the death that was released through my disobedience. It is not just living that you must love, but life. Death is your enemy. You are called to be a messenger of life.

“When the Lord’s people begin to love, He will use them to release His judgments. His judgments are to be desired. The whole world is groaning and travailing as it waits for His judgments, and when they come, the world will learn righteousness. What He is about to do, He will do through His people, and His people will stand as Elijah in the last days. Their words will shut up the heavens or bring rain; they will prophesy earthquakes and famines, and they will come to pass; they will stop famines and earthquakes.

“When they release armies in the heavens, armies will march on the earth. When they hold back armies, there will be peace. They will decide where He shows mercy and where He shows His wrath. They will have this authority because they will love, and those who love will be one with Him. What you will see through that door is to help prepare you for what He is about to do through His people.

“I know authority. I also know the responsibility of authority. Because of the great authority that I was given, I am responsible for what has happened to the earth. Even so, the grace of God began to cover me, and God’s great redemption will soon swallow up my mistake. Peace will be taken from the earth, but you are called to help restore it. Peace prevails in heaven, and you are called to bring heaven to earth. Those who abide in His presence will know peace and will spread peace.

“The earth itself will shake and tremble. Times of trouble greater than have ever been known will begin to move across the earth like great waves of the sea. Even so, those who know Him will not be troubled. They will stand before the raging of the seas and say, ‘Peace, be still’ and the seas will be calm. Even the least of His little ones will be like a great fortress of peace that will stand through all that is coming. His glory will be revealed to His people first and then through them. Even the creation will recognize Him in His people and will obey them as it does Him.

“This is the authority that I had, and it will be given to mankind again. I used my authority to turn Paradise into a wilderness. The Lord will use His authority to turn the wilderness into Paradise again. This is the authority that He is giving to His people. I used mine wrongly and death came. When His authority is used in righteousness, it will release life. Be careful how you use authority. With authority comes responsibility. You, too, can use it wrongly, but you will not do this if you love. As all of heaven knows, ‘Love never fails.”

“What about the earthquakes, famines and even wars that you said we would release on the earth? Won’t this be releasing death?” I asked.

“All the death that is coming upon the world is being allowed to prepare the way for life. Everything that is sown must be reaped, unless those who have sown evil call upon the cross in Spirit and truth. The army of the cross is about to be released, and it will march in the power of the cross, carrying the offer of mercy to all. Those who reject the mercy of God have rejected life.”

“That is a great responsibility,” I said. “How do we know when they have rejected His mercy?” “Disobedience brought death, and obedience will bring life. When I walked with God, He taught me His ways. As I walked with Him, I began to know Him. You must walk with God and learn of His ways. Your authority is His authority, and you must be one with Him in order to use it. The weapons of His army are not carnal—they are spiritual and much more powerful than any earthly weapons. Your most powerful weapons are truth and love. Even the final judgment of destruction is God’s love extended in mercy.

“When truth spoken in love is rejected, death has been chosen over life. You will understand this as you walk with Him. You will come to understand the Spirit that He has given to you to bring life and not death. There is a time to give men over to reap what they have sown, but you must do all things in obedience. Jesus came to give life. He does not desire for any to perish, and this must be your desire also. For this reason, you must even love your enemies if you are to be trusted with the authority that He wants to give to His people.

“The time is at hand for the fulfillment of what has been written. His people have prayed for more time, and He gave it to them. However, few have used it wisely. You have a little more time, but soon the time can no longer be delayed. The time is near when time itself will seem to speed up. As it is written, when He comes, He will come quickly. However, you are not to fear the times. If you fear Him, you do not need to fear anything that is coming upon the earth.

“All that is about to happen is coming so that His wisdom can again prevail on earth just as it does in heaven. All of the evil that was sown in mankind is about to be reaped. Even so, the good that He has sown will also be reaped. Goodness is stronger than evil. Love is stronger than death. He walked the earth to destroy the works of the devil, and He will finish what He has begun.”

Power and Love

As Adam talked, I was captured by his grace and dignity. I began to wonder if he had possibly lived his whole life after the fall without sinning again because he seemed to be so pure. Knowing my thoughts, he changed the subject briefly to answer them.

“I lived long on the earth because sin did not have a deep root in me. Even though I had sinned, I was created to walk with God, and my desire was still for Him. I did not know the depths of sin that the following generations knew. As sin grew, life was shortened, but in every generation, those who walk with God touch the life that is in God. Because Moses walked so closely with God, he would have lived on had the Lord not taken him. Enoch walked with Him so closely that the Lord had to take him as well. That is why Jesus said, ‘I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die.’

“What you are seeing in me is not just the lack of sin, but the presence of life that I had on the earth. What we were on earth will remain a part of who we are forever. I can look at all of the others here who are a part of the great cloud of witnesses and know much about their life on earth.”

“So you are a part of the great cloud of witnesses.”

“Yes. My story is a part of the eternal gospel. My wife and I were the first to taste sin, and the first to see our children reap the consequences of disobedience. We have beheld the death spread through each generation, but we have also beheld the cross and seen the victory over sin.

“Satan has boasted since the cross that Jesus could redeem men but could not change them. During the times of the greatest darkness and evil that are about to come, His people will stand as a testimony for all time that He not only redeemed His people from sin, but He also removed sin from them. Through them, He will remove sin from the whole earth. He will now display to the whole creation the power of His new creation. He did not come just to forgive sin, but to save mankind from sin, and He is returning for a people who are without stain from the world. This will come to pass in the most difficult of times. “I was created to love the Lord and to love the earth, as were all people. I have loathed the sight of the world’s rivers becoming sewers. Even more have I loathed the sight of what has happened to the human mind. The philosophies of the human mind now filling the streams of human thought are as loathsome as the sewage filling the rivers. But the rivers of human thought will one day be pure again, just as the rivers of the earth. By this, for all time to come, it will be proven that good is stronger than evil.

“The Lord did not go to the cross just to redeem, but also to restore. He walked the earth as a man to show mankind how to live. He will now reveal Himself through His chosen ones to show them who they were created to be. This demonstration will not just come through power, but through love. He will give you power because He is all powerful, and power is also a revelation of Him. Even so, He uses His power because of love and so must you. Even His judgments come because of love. When you send them forth, it must be because of love. Even His final judgment of the earth will be His final mercy.”

I looked at Adam, Abel, Lot and Jonah as they stood together. I knew that it would take forever to understand the depths of the revelation of the great gospel of God that each of their lives represented. Adam’s disobedience made the way for Abel’s obedience, whose blood still speaks as a harbinger of salvation. Righteous Lot could not save a city, while an unrighteous Jonah could. Like the four gospels, there seemed to be no end to the understanding that could be learned from them. This, too, was my call.

On 9/28/2020 at 7:47 PM, prisonchaplain said:

I know I may be blowing up the direction of this string, but, based on the title, two thoughts come to mind.

1. Yes, we can unite for particular causes. I've mentioned before that Rev. Jerry Falwell (Sr.) embraced LDS participation in his Moral Majority. It is easy to imagine Pentecostals, LDS, and perhaps even other faith communities finding common cause for religious liberty and social-moral efforts.

2. In terms of actual religious unity, I suspect that we can learn to be more civil, more respectful, more open to each other. We can stop with name-calling, and we can each ask the worst of our faith communities to cease with inappropriate opposition tactics and inflammatory attacks (and yes, Evangelicals--including Pentecostals--bare the greater guilt, probably by far). However, our doctrines remain very distinct, so I am not sure how much spiritual unity--other than mutual kindness and goodness--we can expect.

Shalom PrisonChaplain......

Would you like to be the co-author of a book about my own personal but extremely strange personal testimony that I suspect can assist Latter day Saints and Pentecostals and Charismatic Christians and Baptists and all denominations of Christianity to come to a whole new understanding of Judaism........

and specifically of the predictions in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets as well as in The Law of Moses that indicates that in the Era of Moshiach / The Millennium.....  we Christians will be significantly more observant of at least some aspects of Judaism!

Here is a video that will give you an idea of where I feel I am being led with all of this......

when our house in Nova Scotia, Canada sells we are planning on living near Toronto..... and I am planning on contacting a synagogue to see if there is a synagogue that would want me there......

in spite of my beliefs regarding Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as being Messiah the Passover Lamb.

In 1990, I am thirty one years old....

I've already been fasting on Yom Kippur since the late 1970's......

and I am asking very unusual questions regarding the Fast of Yom Kippur......

I was wondering why the name "Azazel" was in Leviticus chapter sixteen in the original Hebrew that I could see in the RSV.

I was wondering was this Azazel going to be like General Abner who brought the ten tribes to King David??????

Or perhaps like Paul who sincerely repented of persecuting Messianic Jews and compelling them to blaspheme.....

and became the number one proponent of Christianity after Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

Yes..... .my thought is that it will be our interest in JUDAISM.... that will ultimately bring Latter day Saints and Pentecostals and many, many, many other Christians together into a whole new and previously impossible to comprehend level of unity and cooperation.

I commented on this video....
"At the 33:00 minute mark in this astonishing video I am hearing an experience that can be compared to Isaiah chapter fifty three!" (Dennis Tate, one week ago). 

Is there life after death? Is G-od real? Jewish NDE (Near Death Experience) Rabbi Alon Anava

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

I woke up early this morning and prayed and asked to be shown if I held UNFORGIVENESS toward  anybody?

Yesterday evening I saw an episode of Sid Roth with Laurie Ditto and it really struck me that when she encountered Jesus she had to admit to him that her tendency to attempt to please people...... reminded her of "prostitution" in a sense.  She felt that she could not put on the wedding garments that was shown to her in a vision, with that on her conscience.

Then I felt led this morning to address some of the misconceptions regarding Atheism.  

ATHEISM has been virtually enforced on higher Education largely to continue CONTROL by BigOil money over politics, economics, business, entertainment and news........
if somebody like Dr. Tony F.... was not an Atheist or Agnostic he would not be able to convince himself that all the stories that he tells on CNN are at all ethical or at all fit with The Hippocratic Oath!!!!!!

Note... my goal in the replies to this discussion will be to put forward the Theory that the Being of Light of Near Death Experience fame = Messiah Yeshua - Jesus / Messiah the Passover Lamb..... to whom ALL JUDGMENT OVER ALL HUMANS HAS BEEN DELEGATED BY the Ancient of Days the Father and The Ancient of Days the Holy Spirit..... (both of Whom were identified as being more powerful than Jesus while he was in his human form as "The son of Man.)"

...... Any semi-intelligent human with a little tiny bit of comprehension of String Theory, The Law of Probability, The Anthropic Principle and the Cyclic Model of the Universe / Multiverse would know that it is off the scale improbable that we mere human beings are either the most well informed....... or the most technologically advanced life forms in the universe / multiverse. My buddies on politicalforum .com did quite well on this poll question.......

"Are we humans the most technologically advanced species in universe? "

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work." (John 5:17)

The blog that I wrote several years ago to summarize the conclusions that I had came to so far will be extremely offensive to both Atheists as well as Theists............ because most Theists are deeply offended by the idea of our Creator learning..... .or in a sense "evolving" over infinite time in the past......and getting better and better and better and better at the creation of other life forms!!!! Even the Devils in hell will find this offensive because it backs up the idea that former Covering Cherub Halel who is known to Christians as Lucifer Satan............... would almost certainly have some disadvantages over "Adam and Eve"...... who were created later on............................ much later on...... .than he and his angels were!!!

I suppose I should mention that Theists like myself have NO MONOPOLY on ethical thought or behaviour patterns. I will point to the situation in the nation of Israel when they were planning Operation Moses and Operation Solomon / the Rescue of the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia. It is a historical fact that Atheists, Agnostics and Skeptics in Israel were the most vehement supporters of air lifting the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia from Ethiopia where they were in great danger...... to Israel..... .giving them their Israeli citizenship along with all the rights and privileges that that leads to!!!!! Deeply religious Israelis were not unanimously so enthused with the idea taking the Falasha Jews to Israel and giving them citizenship as well as the right to vote in Israeli elections!!!!!!
CarbonBias
.blogspot.
ca/

To this post I got back an exceptionally insightful reply.......

@Dennis Tate I have allowed this to be published here though some here may consider these views to be preposterous n heretical. Bcoz Buddhism n the Ultimate Form of philosophical metaphysical contemplative Hinduism (as differentiated from its most rudimentary form, idol worship) state that there are Seven Heavens (from which Islam borrows the ideas) as contrasted with Christianity's 3 heavens. That all are REAL ACCORDING TO THE LEVEL OF SPIRITUAL EVOLVEMENT ONE IS AT. ULTIMATELY, BOTH BUDDHISM N THE HIGHEST VIEW OF PHILOSOPHICAL CONTEMPLATIVE HINDU YOGI METAPHYSICS IS THAT ONE IS SUPREMELY ULTIMATELY LIBERATED FROM REBIRTHS N THE WHOLE SCHEME OF MAYA, THE COSMIC PLAY.   THERE IS ALSO THE "DAY OF BRAHMA" N " THE NIGHT OF BRAHMA" WHEREIN THE MANIFESTED CREATED UNIVERSE/S IS PROJECTED INTO MANIFESTATION (CREATION) N THE DISSOLUTION (DESTRUCTION) NIGHT OF BRAHMA THE CREATOR. SO for the Buddhist they fear our Creator from my talks with them n studying something of their cosmogony n Metaphysics. Existence in the heavenly planes is Aeons of cosmic Time. (Eternity) where upon Ultimate Awakening, there was NEVER any Creation.   That is too advanced a Cosmic spiritual Endeavour for me. For to KNOW n EXPERIENCE Jesus n Heavenly Father n Holy Spirit meets my needs n enables me to cope with my existence best of all!" (B. B. H. T. on MeWe group)

Wow!!!!  I already knew that due to there being a Brigham Young University campus in Jerusalem, Israel that you Latter day Saints were all set up to act as ambassadors between the Jewish people with Gentiles, especially Christians, but this reply from B. B. H. T. means that you are actually set up to act as ambassadors even if some sort of "Cyrus" fulfillment is happening at this time?????

Edited by DennisTate
grammar and add a scripture....

• 5 weeks later...

Could Latter day Saints and Pentecostals begin a whole new era of win - win - win - win - win cooperation through ART?

By viewing the following prediction by Pentecostal or Charismatic Prophet Kim Clement as having Artistic Value that can be

transformed into Diplomatic and Artistic Value by students and faculty at Brigham Young University in Israel......

you could be working on a reality and / or documentary film project that could be connected to billions of dollars in value......

This message sets you up in an amazing way......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/should-israelis-begin-discussion-of-a-class-action-lawsuit-against-bill-gates.591367/#post-1072934279

and this  sets you up as well........

due to the fact that I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/n-s-premier-health-minister-fire-provincial-health-authority-ceo-and-board.592016/#post-1072934799

Edited by DennisTate
add a link plus a comment.....

• 3 weeks later...

Because I am merely an investigator of the Latter day Saints movement I am in a special position to promote a proposed meeting at BYU in Jerusalem where perhaps you attempt to get near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai to perhaps speak with near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava?????

I wrote an e-mail to Jerusalem Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander that might set the stage for a meeting by Dr. Zadai at BYU campus in Jerusalem and perhaps Dr. Zadai could challenge all Latter day Saint missionaries there to begin a series of films... where those Latter day Saint missionaries star as themselves.......... and some of the LDS missionaries on the page "Your Favourite Guys in White Shirts and Ties" might be willing to be there for this proposed event?????

Here is that e-mail that could get us all asking questions related to hidden meaning in Yom Kippur that could be relevant to how events work out over the coming months, years and decades until Zechariah chapter fourteen and Ezekiel chapter forty seven are finally fulfilled completely?!

"Rabbi Hollander, linking Jerusalem Third Temple with Grand Unified Theory of Modern World Problems."

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Dennis Tate <[email protected]> wrote:

Shalom Rabbi Hollander:

I've been participating on The Sanhedrin message board and I was urged to contact you
directly.  So far as I know I am probably the first minor Canadian politician who has
advocated that my nation assist The Temple Mount Faithful Community, People For A
Bill to Build The Bet HaMikdash and The Sanhedriin in your efforts to control the
Temple Mount and rebuild your Jerusalem Third Temple.

It is my firm belief that semi-reality and reality film series could play an important role 
in working out the fulfillment of every word spoken in the law and in the prophets.  My 
dad, Robert Stewart Tate, passed away on January 1, 1990.  His death came at the 
same time that I was being confronted with the implications of the near death 
experience accounts. I went through a theological crisis that I believe has relevance for
your SanHedrin.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD
to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness
to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16:10)

I had no problem with the positive near death experiences but those negative ones
put me into a philosophical crisis unlike I had ever experienced before.  I saw this 
verse in Leviticus as a possible loophole and I asked that the guilt of Azazel would
be put on my head.  I prayed and asked The G-d of Abraham if he had any use for
a volunteer "goat for Azazel?"  If so, then I wanted to submit my application for the
job.

Several unusual things did occur since that time that I feel indicates that my offer
may well have been accepted.  I would like to elaborate further on how I feel
a volunteer goat for Azazel could perhaps be of use in the working out of latter
day events in such a way that the death toll is kept to an absolute minimum.

Although I am not certain exactly what a volunteer goat for Azazel should do I
have seen a videotape in my head of myself signing currency units while my hand
is bleeding.  The blood that drips onto a particular part of those currency units,
along with many examples of my signature serves to authenticate the 
validity of these specific currency units for a future in which they could turn
out to be quite useful.  I hereby offer to The Sanhedrin 22 billion Dennis Tate
shekels or dollars, similar to CalgaryDollars.ca or the Ithaca Hour.  

Bill and Melinda Gates are planning on spending 24 billion US dollars in an effort
to make this world a better place.  I wish to compete with them.  This 22 billion
in a sense can be used as props in many reality films that tend to promote
peace in the Middle East and the reestablishment of the law of Moshe even in
foreign lands.

It is my belief that the films that you are guided to produce and direct will greatly
increase in value over the coming decades and centuries.

Shalom and greetings from Nova Scotia.

Dennis Tate  

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

PLEASE IMAGINE A NEW PRISON IN ISRAEL FOR JEWS THAT IS RAN BY BRESLOVIAN CHASSIDIC JEWS AND LATTER DAY SAINTS??????????????!!!!

Bill Gates can have a say in just about any topic that grabs his attention????????

I am thinking of getting him involved in the production of semi-reality science fiction films set in an alternative universe 2012 in which he stars as himself...... .and interprets his role differently than he did in real time from 2012 until now.

THIS COULD BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF HIS COMMUNITY SERVICE ASPECT OF HIS LENGTHY SENTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..... " Do you think that President Donald J. Trump is scared of Mr. Mitt Romney?

Do you think that perhaps he should be????????

...... " Many LATTER DAY SAINTS AS WELL AS many PENTECOSTALS AS WELL AS many ISRAELIS ARE INTERESTED IN MANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO HEALTH!

My wife is a gifted Pentecostal woman who was even told to fast and pray for me for thirty five days back in the year 2000.

I'm Messianic Gentile.... (or perhaps MessyAntik Gentile, because I am sure that there are still lots of wrong ideas in my theology ) .....

but I do feel that I am being led to assist Latter day Saints to be able to reach out more effectively to my wife's denomination....

Pentecostals as well as to Jewish Israelis.

I had an exceptional one hour and one minute meeting through Facebook message chat with two zealous LDS missionaries here in

Nova Scotia last week and my feeling was confirmed that LDS missionaries really are willing to meet with people and, for example, have a

great discussion about the near death experience account of little Colton Burpo and give a lot of credit to his dad a Westlyian pastor... for having

the humility needed to listen to his son..... (many Christian pastors would have approached Colton very differently.... the mom of Alex Malarkey brought in

Soul Sleep believing pastors to put fear in her son little Alex Malarkey whose NDE was featured in "The boy who came back from heaven." "

"Should Israel crown Donald J. Trump as Moshiach ben Ephrayim?"

Edited by DennisTate
ADD A COMMENT.....

• 2 weeks later...

Shalom......

I personally feel that we are in the time period in which hidden meaning in the fast of Yom Kippur will be revealed.  This new understanding will make it possible for Jews and Christians to cooperate with each other at a whole new level.

One important part of how this will work out will be Christians.....
assisting Orthodox and Chassidic Jews to have the right to construct at least one
but perhaps two or more temples somewhere in Israel so that every word of Ezekiel chapter forty seven can come to pass.  

Once Christians come to take Ezekiel chapter forty seven seriously....
then..... many Jewish scholars will take another look at some parts of their Christian scriptures.  

Shalom.

Dennis Tate

"Rabbi Nachman of Breslov is noted to have attained a level of consciousness where he could go into the deepest parts of hell itself and drag a lost soul up out of there.

Near death experiencer and former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava reports that part of his near death experience was somewhat "hellish" but since the time of his Passover 2001 brush with death he has been teaching continually on how both Jews and Gentiles can avoid descending into Gehinnom after we die or even have a near death experience."

Christian near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai reports that during his time in the grave Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus descended into the lowest region of hell. He covers this extensively in chapter six of his book that is available for free at this link entitled "Heavenly Visitation."

"For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" (Matthew 12:40).

https://www.warriornotesschool.com/

Kevin Zadai Died & Jesus Told Him These Words… | Something More
Jan 7, 2020

My theory is that both Rabbi Nachman of Breslov as well as Rabbi Alon Anava are working on a promise made by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

New International Version
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." (John 14:12, NIV)

King James Bible
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." (John 14:12, KJV)

I believe that the Spirit of Moshiach stored in Gan Eden assisted both Rabbi Nachman of Breslov and Rabbi Alon Anava in their missions to assist lost souls to be raised up out of deep and dark places of shame, guilt and despair.

I am well aware that Latter day Saint missionaries do not know every answer to every possible question.......

I know that LDS missionaries are human and make errors.... and sin on occasion........

but the following positive assessment is also true......

I got booted off ChristianForums for making positive statements about Latter day Saints that I had met......

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/illuminati-totally-controls-orgainzed-religion-politics-and-the-media.331262/page-12#post-1073010519

"Latter day Saints are also some of the most INTELLECTUAL Christians that I have ever ran into in my life...........

they seem to have much more so of a balanced "Christian sense of humour".... (whatever that is).... and they have what appears to me as a LOW HOSTILITY QUOTIENT.... which seems to correspond to a high level of fear that other Christians want to put us into some variation of a re-education camp or UnVaccinated detention centre.........

Latter day Saint missionaries have NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU AND I DEATH........
AND THEY NEVER WILL......
these people are so nice that if you and I fail............

they might well follow you and I into "hell / Gehinnom" itself in order to try their best to save us.........

The average Latter day Saint reminds me to some degree of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov..... or Rabbi Alon Anava or even of Rabbi Yeshua........ (or Rabbi Yeshu if you prefer)........" ( DennisTate on politicalforum  .com )

"Because Latter day Saints get invited and recruited by the CIA and NSA and FBI some of them may soon be in a position to do something about the level of hostility worldwide toward the most persecuted Christians on earth...... Pentecostals and Charismatic Christians."

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/am-i-a-relatively-hostile-christian.590463/#post-1073010711

Am I a relatively HOSTILE Christian?

I heard a sermon by Evanglist Ron Dart in the late 1980's or early 1990's that I still think about quite a lot.

The sermon was entitled "Your Hostility Quotient" and I know that it was somewhere on this page:

https://rldea.com/audio-sermon-archive-2

Hopefully I will find the direct link to the sermon for post number two here.

One of the things that my old church, The Worldwide Church of God would do, was read and re-read "Fox's Book of Marty's" every few years......... and continually speculate on how world events were leading to something similar happening to us within a decade or so?!

I found the sermon... it is on the far left hand side about sixteen rows from the top.

https://www.businessinsider.com/11-surprising-things-you-didnt-know-about-mormons-2011-6#the-cia-and-the-fbi-have-mormon-recruitment-programs-5

The CIA and the FBI have Mormon recruitment programs.

The apparent incorruptibility of Mormons' moral righteousness make them ideal candidates for the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Mormons are disproportionately represented in the CIA. A recruiter told the Salt Lake Tribune that returned Mormon missionaries are valued for their foreign language skills, abstinence from drugs and alcohol, and respect for authority. "

Edited by DennisTate
to add link and comment..... and spelling...

DO YOU REMEMBER THE MOVIE "SPY KIDS?"

I HAVE A PLAN IN MIND THAT COULD FINANCE LDS SCHOOLS GIVING SERIOUS SCHOLARSHIP TO OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN...... THE KEY COULD BE A MORE THEISTIC VERSION OF EVOLUTIONARY THEORY THAT BASICALLY HAS GOD EVOLVING... AND ADAM AND EVE BEING CREATED / INVENTED.... AND BEFORE ADAM AND EVE LOTS AND LOTS OF ANGELS...SOME WHO GOT INTO SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS PSYCHOLOGICAL EXPERIMENTS FAR WORSE THAN THE MILGRAM EXPERIMENT!!!

.... " The apparent incorruptibility of Mormons' moral righteousness make them ideal candidates for the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

Mormons are disproportionately represented in the CIA. A recruiter told the Salt Lake Tribune that returned Mormon missionaries are valued for their foreign language skills, abstinence from drugs and alcohol, and respect for authority. "

Around 1993 or 1994 at one of his Crusades in Bogota, Colombia, Pastor Benny Hinn stopped on the way to the podium...... .he walked over to my future wife and prophesied to my wife that she was going to travel all over the world working for Jesus..... and that Jesus would give her a foreign husband. At that time..... she thought that that meant that her soon to be ex-husband would repent and become like a new person..... but no... .. the foreign husband is me..... a Canadian.

Within only days of my writing her an e-mail my future wife was shown to fast and pray for me for thirty five days..... and she did it.... for four weeks for three days per week only fruit juice and then for the fifth week seven days in a row only fruit juice and Jesus woke her up early most mornings and got her to pray for me............ I was three thousand miles north, north, east of her .... experiencing the most amazing Shalom / peace of mind that I ever felt in my life.......

My wife could apply for her Israeli or Spanish citizenship based on her mom's last name..... She is Sephardic Jewish..... and according to the scholarship of Mr. Yair Davidiy..... I must be an Ephrayimite.......

15 ¶ The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For eJoseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become aone in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us awhat thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of aJoseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. " (Ezekiel 37 : 15 - 24)

Abide | Benny Hinn | Sunday Night Service
27,319 viewsStreamed live on Oct 17, 2021

Both Latter day Saints as well as Pentecostals are interested in America's history....

The best explanation for the Benedict Arnold situation ...... that I have ever heard in my sixty two years.

I really like the detail about how Benedict Arnold's feeling of being
passed over for promotion led to his sending information to the British.....
partly due to his British wife who was twenty years younger than him.

The appeal to patriotism that begins after the 1:11:11 minute mark in this video is exceptionally insightful..... in my opinion.....

Now the plot thickens......

The best explanation for the Benedict Arnold situation ...

As you can see from this other discussion that I have going I am a Canadian who
is more than just a little bit interested in the history of the United States of America.

Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

?
Do Canadians and Brits owe America an apology for our ignorance in 1750 -1783?

1. No.... Canada did not even exist until 1867.
    8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  2. *
    Yes..... if we had been more well informed we would have supported USA independence.
    7 vote(s)
    15.6%

3. No..... America should still be a part of the British Empire.
    3 vote(s)
    6.7%

4. No.... we are not responsible for what our ancestors do.
    27 vote(s)
    60.0%

Change Your Vote

I SO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME BECAUSE THIS MORNING MAY HAVE BEEN THE MOST PROPHETIC

DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR.... AND WHAT I THINK I WAS JUST PASSED... IS NOTHING LESS THAN AN EXPLANATION FOR A POSSIBLE

HOW ON PAYING OFF THE NATIONAL DEBTS OF BOTH THE USA AND CANADA, (BUT ALSO ISRAEL AND AUSTRALIA) AND IT INVOLVES

A PREDICTION BY DR. CINDY JACOBS WHO PREDICTED THE USA AND CANADIAN DOLLARS GOING TO PAR VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS READING YOUR LATTER DAY SAINT ARTICLES ON YOUR HISTORY......

I LOVE HOW YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR ANCESTORS WERE IMPERFECT AND YOU ADMIT THAT 

THE CONFLICTS THAT YOU EXPERIENCED WERE NOT ENTIRELY THE FAULT OF NON-LATTER DAY SAINTS.....

(WE IRISH COULD LEARN A LOT FROM YOU LATTER DAY SAINTS, I grew up listening to the Irish songs of Rebellion by

The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem)!

I have a suggestion for you.....

there is a Latter day Saint pilot who is retied now but he used to work for Southwest Airlines.....

he donated TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF FLIGHT TRAINING TO NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCER DR. KEVIN ZADAI....

(IF I remember correctly... he did this even before Dr. Zadai had  his near death experience in 1992).....

This is somebody who you Latter day Saints should figure out some way to work with.......

and his LDS friend who trained him is a possible key to making that happen.....

... "Jesus said that this unbelieving world is not going to accept you, but He said, “Do not fear, for I have overcome the world.” What is it that is bothering you today? You might not think that you have access to the Father, but it has been provided to you. You might think that you cannot just go to the Father and ask Him for something. The first thing you should ask the Father is to open your eyes. Your relationship with God is going to drive out fear. You have to grasp that God is not limiting you. He has never limited you. The Holy Spirit came on the Day of Pentecost and took the ceiling off. You can go as high and as far as you want.

If you would believe, God would give you the ability to completely pay off our national debt. God has a way of paying off our debt in our country. There is a way to do it. God knows that secret. But instead of focusing on our country, what about focusing on your bills? What does the Holy Spirit want to tell you by pulling back a veil that will cause you to be debt-free within the year? That will happen if you believe. The Holy Spirit has so much more for you, but you have limited Him. Because you have limited Him, He can’t speak to you. Because of that, people that are prophetic can’t come to you and confirm what God has said because you won’t hear it.

You can trust God. Relationships that you are having trouble with can be resolved tomorrow morning. If you accept what God is saying, the Spirit of God will enforce a blessing in your life to the point where you will see your family members and friends start to respond. " (Dr. Kevin Zadai, Prayer Secrets Level 1, Warrior Notes School of Ministry, lesson 4 ) as quoted here....

• 3 weeks later...

For those of you who are really into Internet Outreach the following gives you something of an invitation and open door of sorts.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/which-christian-denominations-have-we-got-here.594155/page-2#post-1073066965

Which Christian denominations have we got here?

I was an Atheist until around 1972 or 1973 when I began to listen to Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong......

By 1991 I could no longer get along with the Worldwide Church of God began by his dad, Pastor General Herbert W. Armstrong..... so I suggested to Pastor Gary Moore that he should disfellowship me..... and he did..... I told him that I could not simply stay quiet regarding my conviction that we were incorrect in our belief of a Soul Sleep......

Within about a month in 1991 I got myself kicked out / disfellowshipped from the Worldwide Church of God and an offshoot The Philadelphia Church of God......

Now I am seriously considering visiting a synagogue or two or three once we move to near Toronto.....
I am a huge fan of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava.....

I also attend any Pentecostal or Charismatic Catholic Church that my wife wants to go to......
they are really nice to Jewish Wannabe's like me.....

I personally take phenomena such as seen in the following video very, very seriously......

I also really like visiting Latter day Saints wards when I have the free time..... I am amazed by how the young Elders and Sisters pray and ask for continual guidance as they do their missionary work outreach.........

Edited by DennisTate
spelling