Greater unity between Latter day Saints and Pentecostals ....

DennisTate

In my opinion near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai is all set up to play a major role in assisting Pentecostals, Charismatic Catholics and Latter day Saints to cooperate on more and more goals that we certainly have in common.  

"Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil so you can't borrow money to pay for your borrowed money
you can't get medicine that must masks the symptom you got to take care of it at the root
because that's what Jesus does Jesus wants you out of debt not refinancing your debt because there's got to come a time where it just goes away is a time when you've got to do something to your body where everything disappears that shouldn't be there, there should be a solution in a goal and like Jesse DuPlantis says "Why would you want to go to somebody that's practicing", he wants somebody who can take care of it, do you have anybody here who's not practicing?  He's hilarious.  My doctor will admit .. .we're going to track... we're going to try a couple of things ... we're going to see which one works.... OK.. so...  when does the experiment end ... Why when you're off of the medicine does the symptoms come back.....  because it hasn't taken care of the root... Right????  Ok, so you find a doctor  that wants to take care of the root of the problem.  That's the way that my doctor is and he's Mormon but he asks us to pray for him when we come in but he said we want to get you well" (near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai beginning around 1:56:33 in this video) .....

Assisting USA Jews, (I assume especially Jews who dress Jewish and thus are targets during a time of persecution), to move from the USA up to Canada for a time before making full fledged Aliyah to Israel is something that Latter day Saints can take the lead on but you will want to cooperate as much as you can with Pentecostals, Charismatic Catholics and Holy Spirit led Christians from all denominations who believe the scriptures about what must happen in The Holy Land.

"Exodus USA" ....
is an idea that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wants his relatives from the Tribes of Judah, Levi and Benjamin, who are living in the USA to move north to Canada for a while before they make full fledged Aliyah to Israel.

My guess is that this is a part of the twisting together of the stick of Judah with the stick of Joseph.

For the next ten or so years this could be done for economic reasons but eventually..... (perhaps by 2067 the next Jubilee year) .... this Exodus could be done in fear because as more and more and more of the Holy Spirit is poured out... there is also an increase of the darkness, (the gates of hell are opened as well).

Israel is about to become one of the safest places in all the world for Jews to live and the present mess is actually setting up something really good.

One of the best explanations of this begins after the seventeen minute mark of this video.

https://youtu.be/5QLsDpTpJXc
David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone
Jul 30, 2012

Jeremiah 16:14¶
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

Messiah Yeshua -Jesus is teaching all of us that when He causes Jeremiah to write the word "north" ... He really does mean north!

Near death experiencer Bob Jones stated that Winnipeg, Manitoba would be one of the areas that Jews fleeing from America would go to first.

"CHRISTIANS PREPARE TO HARBOR JEWS IN ANTICIPATION OF POTENTIAL ‘AMERICAN HOLOCAUST’ "

" Many Christians acknowledge that extensive preparations have been made in their churches and communities to shelter Jews in the event of an uptick in anti-Semitism, but very few are willing to speak openly about them.

Mindful of the fact that Christians who hid Jewish families during the Holocaust endangered their own lives and the lives of their family members, out of concern for the safety of those Christians involved, details are hard to pin down.

Breaking Israel News was able to speak to two people, Jeanette Kent (not her real name), a Christian from a state south of the Mason Dixon line and Rabbi Ari Abramowitz of The Land of Israel Network, about this hidden phenomenon.

Kent told Breaking Israel News, “We have been attending group preparations meetings for years, as well as meetings in Israel.

“[Among] the Nations, God has sovereignly called people all over the world to assist in hiding and moving Jews out. That includes varied and multifaceted areas [including] transportation (boats, cars, wagons, trains, etc), housing, food, medical assistance and security.

“There is a network,” she explained, which includes what she called “hubs” covering certain geographic regions. “Wherever God has placed you, you know your hub,” Kent asserted.

“Prophetically we have learned some of God’s plans and what is coming. There is much strategic prayer. We expect Nazi-type resistance from the government down, so most [people involved] maintain low profiles about specifics.
“Four years ago,” he related, “I was on a speaking tour throughout the US and I was invited to speak to a community of Christians with a self-proclaimed love for Israel. The day before the event, I was invited to a closed-door meeting of the community leadership. They confided in me that they have established a secret shelter for Jews, to protect them in a future wave of anti-Semitism in America.

“They proceeded to show me a warehouse with well over 100 cots, mattresses and boxes of sealed food which they claimed were kosher. Soon thereafter, I met another community, disconnected and unaware of the first, that was preparing for the same scenario in nearly the same way.

“As you can imagine, I was shocked to encounter these groups, yet moved and comforted [to learn] that they exist and that there would be some refuge, should such a disastrous scenario occur.”

Speaking more generally, Abramowitz further explained, “As someone who considers myself a student of history, I think it is critical that Jews around the world remain vigilant and aware that anti-Semitism can rear its ugly head anywhere in the world, albeit wearing different masks and taking different forms.
“In that spirit, there are times that I, and many others, feel responsible to sound the alarm when Jew hatred is getting particularly virulent,” he concluded.

Kent elaborated on the same theme. “I believe what we are seeing in the US today is only a small example of the anarchy, chaos and evil hatred we are going to see. We also expect a sudden tsunami (not a physical tsunami) to catapult aliyah (immigration of Jews to Israel), so we are ready in advance,” Kent said.

Yael Katsman, VP of PR & Communications for Nefesh b’Nefesh, the Jewish organization that coordinates aliyah from North America confirmed that her organization is “indeed seeing a tremendous rise in aliyah interest through inquiries to our call center as well as actual aliyah applications.” (Israel365news .com)

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taking over in the affairs of men in the manner predicted in Daniel....
where a stone cut out without hands strikes the ten divisions of the politics of this earth.  

(Mark Taylor ) ....

1 0-1 9-1 6
Full Circle

The Spirit of God says: "Russia, that's right Russia, I will use Russia, the United States of America and her allies, to take on the 4th Reich called lSlS. For it has come full circle again, that's right again. The New World Order is trying to rise and take its' place, just like they did in \ Af/ll, using the Nazi's. They will try again using lSlS. For this plague is spreading but not for long, for they will be wiped out for their wrongs. For just as in \ A/Vll, America and her allies came in from the west and Russia from the east, so shall it be again to slay this so called beast, and it will be brought down to the least. Some will say," why would I use Russia? Am I not the God of the cosmos? I will use anyone and any nation I choose, whether some like it or not! I will not be put in a box!"

The Spirit of God says. "The ties that were severed between America and Russia, will begin to mend and they will take on this so called Goliath and with one stone shall slay it and all those that are behind it. For it is not just lSlS they will fight, but the Elite, the Globalists, and the llluminati who will be exposed by my light. For they are an enemy to the world and my agenda. They shallfall with a mighty blow, so that my gospel will begin to flow. For they wear their flag as if it were a prayer shawl, so they will be taken down with my Shock and Awe! For freedom and liberty will begin to ring, and the people will begin to sing, as healing and light come from my wings. My people rejoice and shout, for my gospel is coming and will go through all the earth, and all the nations will know this is why My America was birthed!" (Mark Taylor, October 19, 2016)

"Closer ties between Russia, the USA and Canada. "