Liken the Scriptures To Ourselves

Carborendum

3 Ne 9:

And behold, the city of Lake Charles have I caused to be sunk, and the inhabitants thereof to be buried up in the depths of the earth;

Yea, and the city of Baton Rouge and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of New Orleans and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mobile and the inhabitants thereof; and waters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints shall not come up any more unto me against them.

And behold, that great city Hollywood, which was inhabited by the Antifa supporters, have I caused to be burned with fire because of their sins and their wickedness, which was above all the wickedness of the whole earth, because of their secret murders and combinations; for it was they that did destroy the peace of my people and the government of the land; therefore I did cause them to be burned, to destroy them from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up unto me any more against them.

10 And behold, the city of Seattle, and the city of Portland and the city of Minneapolis, and the city of Los Angeles, have I caused to be burned with fire, and the inhabitants thereof, because of their wickedness in casting out the prophets, and stoning those whom I did send to declare unto them concerning their wickedness and their abominations.

Psalms 34:

Evil shall slay the wicked...

Edited by Carborendum

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

3 Ne 9:

And behold, the city of Lake Charles have I caused to be sunk, and the inhabitants thereof to be buried up in the depths of the earth;

Yea, and the city of Baton Rouge and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of New Orleans and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mobile and the inhabitants thereof; and waters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints shall not come up any more unto me against them.

And behold, that great city Hollywood, which was inhabited by the Antifa supporters, have I caused to be burned with fire because of their sins and their wickedness, which was above all the wickedness of the whole earth, because of their secret murders and combinations; for it was they that did destroy the peace of my people and the government of the land; therefore I did cause them to be burned, to destroy them from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up unto me any more against them.

10 And behold, the city of Seattle, and the city of Portland and the city of Minneapolis, and the city of Los Angeles, have I caused to be burned with fire, and the inhabitants thereof, because of their wickedness in casting out the prophets, and stoning those whom I did send to declare unto them concerning their wickedness and their abominations.

Psalms 34:

Evil shall slay the wicked...

One principle that I think we need to play close attention to is the concept of "ripe in iniquity".  I am not sure all that may be necessary but one is; the driving out or removal of the righteous.  The ancient concept of righteous was those that have covenant with G-d.  Or in other words those that go to church.  We are seeing a great surge in defining church goers (especially Christian and Jewish) in the USA as systematically raciest.  

The Traveler