My Dog Is Trans

Carborendum

The following is mostly satirical.  But all the descriptions of my dog are accurate.

My family has a dog.  She's one of the smartest pets I've ever had.  I've had five dogs and a lot of cats.  I've had one dog smarter than she is.  I had about the smartest cat I've ever seen.  But this dog is pretty darn smart.

But I've begun to question whether she identifies as a male.  There are things she does that I've only known males to do.  I've never seen a female do these things.

• She loves to play fetch.  Whether it's a stick or a ball or anything.  I have a video of her chasing a large tree branch about half her weight and bringing it back to me.  She went after it again and again.  Never tiring.
  • She marks her territory.  Yup.  On walks through the neighborhood, she sniffs and lifts her leg.  I have never seen a female lift her leg before this dog.
  • She is very aggressive and protective of her domain.  If the cat's around the house, no problems.  But if he comes near the dog's food, then all bets are off.
  • She also likes ... uhmm... rubbing people's legs... and sniffing ... around...
  • Then ... she does something similar ... to herself.

So, I was wondering can dogs be trans?  I asked her.  She gave me a look like she understood the words, but she didn't get why I'd be asking that.  "I'm just a girl, duh!  I just do things differently.  I'm a tomboy -- dog."  Ok, so she doesn't identify as a male.  She's just a female with a lot of masculine characteristics.

It seem interesting to me that a dog can understand the difference between behavior and anatomy.  Yet half the country does not have that ability simply because they're listening to the mob rather than common sense and reason... or even the dictionary.

1 hour ago, Carborendum said:

Yet half the country does not have that ability simply because they're listening to the mob rather than common sense and reason... or even the dictionary.

The mob continually 'barks' (dog pun) louder and louder and louder still.
It feels like the side with the largest bullhorn wins. Right now the mob has the bullhorn of Hollywood, music industry, woke sports leagues, mainstream news outlets, etc.

Since barking alone isn't enough for the mob in most cases,  they have evolved into (barking) + (intimidation) + (violence) + (character/reputation assassination) + (business assassination), etc. This formula is used over and over again to blur the lines, nay, rather flip the lines completely:

2 Nephi 15:20  Wo unto them that acall bevil good, and good evil, that put cdarkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

This is all playing out in real time right before all our eyes.
Who is going to stand up and stem the tide?

Hymn 260
Who's on the Lord' side? Who?
Now is the time to show.
We ask it fearlessly... 
...The enemy's awake.

The enemy is awake! Who is going to step up and fight the enemy 'now'?
I have a cousin who just lost her temple marriage/family to her husband becoming trans.
I have a niece who still thinks, in her impressionable 15yr old mind, that Black Lives Matter is actually about race relations.
Local terrorist groups like Antifa.com instantly redirect you to (guess where?)
Etc.
Etc.

Edited by NeedleinA

1 hour ago, NeedleinA said:

Hymn 260
Who's on the Lord' side? Who?
Now is the time to show.
We ask it fearlessly... 
...The enemy's awake.

Well...

1 hour ago, NeedleinA said:

Local terrorist groups like Antifa.com instantly redirect you to (guess where?)

That's gotta be some kind of joke.  Tell me the guys who run Antifa.com really didn't believe it would be a good idea to have it re-direct to Joebiden.com.

3 hours ago, Carborendum said:

That's gotta be some kind of joke.  Tell me the guys who run Antifa.com really didn't believe it would be a good idea to have it re-direct to Joebiden.com.

I'm the last one to ever call the cowardly thugs of antifa smart.

Others have wondered if it was a joke as well. Reuters found historical snapshots of antifa.com. :

The previous snapshot, from July 24, 2020 leads to a page titled “We Are Antifa: Join Us & Take Action,” and describes messages typically associated with the group (here: rb.gy/nwh30s). This site links to a YouTube channel (here) and a Twitter account that is now suspended (twitter.com/AntifaWebsite).