"Disparage no book, for it is also a part of the world." (Rabbi Nachman of Breslov)

DennisTate

I attended the New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada ward of the Latter day Saints four times in 2019 and I was truly impressed.  On two occasions I took a friend from England who was visiting and he stated that they were amazingly welcoming......... and astonishingly non-judgmental.  I thought that these comments by my buddy Dan were exceptionally insightful.  

Back in 2019 after talking to the local missionaries on three of my four visits I did pray.... .and I did ask if I was supposed to be baptized by Latter day Saints or not?

Over the coming months I got one of the clearest most understandable messages that I have heard since 1999.........  I basically heard the Holy Spirit tell me that I must assist Latter day Saints to connect with Jews through the internet.  More recently I also heard that I must assist Latter day Saints to connect with Pentecostals..... because my wife is a gifted Pentecostal.

I don't know exactly where all of this is leading but I did have three or four meetings online in 2020 with the local LDS missionaries and I am really, really, really impressed and one of the things that I know for sure is that since The Book of Mormon has produced fifty thousand LDS missionaries similar to the ten or twelve LDS missionaries that I have met with since the 1990's............. then I am responsible to further investigate the book that produces such astonishing people.  

In my opinion there is no large Christian denomination with teachings on the State of the Dead superior to the Latter day Saints.  I would encourage you all to remain Latter day Saints and not simply leave to join another church for some small reason................... accurate and brilliant teachings on the State of the Dead are so critical for our ability to work for Messiah Yeshua - Jesus on a day to day basis as we interact with people who we work with or are neighbours to.

The LDS "Gospel Principles" book is also a book that should be taken very, very seriously!

"The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138)."

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

Edited by DennisTate
add clarification comments

In my opinion the thoughts and sayings of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov can be compared with the proverbs of King Solomon .... .or....  to Matthew chapters five, six and seven, The Sermon on the Mount.  

JOY

It is a great mitzvah to always be happy. (LM2 34)

It is even good to do silly things in order to cheer oneself up. (ibid)

It is good to set aside a specific time everyday to be heartbroken and to speak out all ones problems before God, but the rest of the day be only happy. (ibid)

The essential joy comes from mitzvot. (LM 30:5)

LOVE YOUR FELLOW LOVE YOURSELF

Know! You need to judge every person favorably, even someone who is completely wicked, you need to search and find any little bit of good. By finding in him a little good and judging him favorably you actually bring him over to the side of merit and you can return him in teshuva (LM 282)

A person also needs to find in himself a little bit of good. Because no matter how low a person is, how can it be that he didn’t do one good thing in his entire life? (ibid)

Every single Jew has a point in them that is uniquely precious. And it is with this point that he bestows upon, enlightens, and arouses the heart of others. We all need to accept this arousal and this unique point from each other. As it says, “And they receive one from another” (Isaiah 3). (LM 34)

Every single Jew has in him a portion of God above. (LM 35)

PERSONAL REDEMPTION AND ENLIGHTENMENT

When a person knows that everything that happens to him is for the best, this is a taste of the world to come. (LM 4)

Know that the primary essence of exile is only our lack of belief. (LM 7)

Gan Eiden and Geihinom are literally in this world. (Ibid 22)

A Jewish person needs to always look at the wisdom within everything in order that it will enlighten him so that he can come close to God through each thing. Because this wisdom is a great light and it will enlighten all his ways. (Ibid 1)

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nachman_of_Breslov

I believe that because Rabbi Nachman of Breslov believed in a Moshiach who would want to save all Jews......  he tapped into a promise made by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to all who understood him.  In a way....... Rabbi Nachman of Breslov was tapping into Isaiah chapter forty five at the same time because it is possible for some body who does not even know Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus as Moshiach the Passover Lamb...... .to be in a similar manner of thinking to him........ . even more so than somebody who technically knows many other things about him and what he did while human.  

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. (John 14:12)

Jesus answered him, "Because I said to you, I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You shall see greater things than these." (John 1:50)

The Personality of MashiachBy J. Immanuel Schochet

As a faithful shepherd he already cares so much about his people that he volunteered to suffer all kinds of agonies to assure that not a single Jew of all times will be lost.20

Mashiach shall meditate on the Torah21 and be preoccupied with mitzvot. He shall teach all the Jewish people and instruct them in the way of G‑d. He will prevail upon Israel to follow and observe the Torah, repair its breaches, and fight the battles of G‑d.22

Mashiach will reveal altogether new insights, making manifest the hidden mysteries of the Torah,23 to the point that “all the Torah learned in the present world will be vain compared to the Torah of Mashiach.”24

Though Mashiach comes first and foremost to Israel, all the nations will recognize his wisdom and sublimity and submit to his rule.25 He will guide and instruct them as well.26

There is no need for Mashiach to perform signs and wonders to prove himself.27 Nonetheless, he will do so.28

I myself in 1990 volunteered to go into non-linear time an infinite number of times to create new time lines each of which would fulfill Ezekiel chapter thirty seven.  I knew that our Creator was afflicted in all of our afflictions.... so by going into non-linear time I could presumably improve life for our Creator.  

Does Multiverse Theory fit with Ezekiel 37 and the White Throne Judgment?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a concept that could easily be turned in to a book or two or three.....

Please imagine Latter day Saint young guys..... involved in a proposed treaty between the LDS and the nation of Israel........ .and two Latter day Saint young guys........ are in a Sumo style circle..... .if they can push the two or three or four young Israeli girls out of circle... .these LDS missionaries to Israel........ serve the time in the IDF for these Israeli girls????????? This idea has serious artistic value.... .and diplomatic value.......... and yes.. .economic value..... this is one that ......  may be interested in.........
Dennis Tate
tremendous pressure would be on these young Latter day Saints to represent their church with honour.... and wisdom.... and courage...... and defend Israel like Samson did......

And the REFEREES for this event should be from Japan....

http://beta.moshiach.com/tribes/ns/5.html

I just finished reading Alma chapter 36 and it so reminded me of the near death experience accounts of former Atheist Howard Storm and former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/alma/36?lang=eng

CHAPTER 36

Alma testifies to Helaman of his conversion after seeing an angel—He suffered the pains of a damned soul; he called upon the name of Jesus, and was then born of God—Sweet joy filled his soul—He saw concourses of angels praising God—Many converts have tasted and seen as he has tasted and seen. About 74 B.C.

1 My ason, give ear to my words; for I swear unto you, that inasmuch as ye shall keep the commandments of God ye shall prosper in the land.

2 I would that ye should do as I have done, in remembering the captivity of our fathers; for they were in abondage, and none could bdeliver them except it was the cGod of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and he surely did deliver them in their afflictions.

3 And now, O my son Helaman, behold, thou art in thy youth, and therefore, I beseech of thee that thou wilt hear my words and learn of me; for I do know that whosoever shall put their atrust in God shall be supported in their btrials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be clifted up at the last day.

4 And I would not that ye think that I aknow of myself—not of the temporal but of the spiritual, not of the bcarnal mind but of God.

5 Now, behold, I say unto you, if I had not been aborn of God I should bnot have known these things; but God has, by the mouth of his holy cangel, made these things known unto me, not of any dworthiness of myself;

6 For I went about with the sons of Mosiah, seeking to adestroy the church of God; but behold, God sent his holy angel to stop us by the way.

7 And behold, he spake unto us, as it were the voice of thunder, and the whole earth did atremble beneath our feet; and we all fell to the earth, for the bfear of the Lord came upon us.

8 But behold, the voice said unto me: Arise. And I arose and stood up, and beheld the angel.

9 And he said unto me: If thou wilt of thyself be destroyed, seek no more to destroy the church of God.

10 And it came to pass that I fell to the earth; and it was for the space of athree days and three nights that I could not open my mouth, neither had I the use of my limbs.

11 And the angel spake more things unto me, which were heard by my brethren, but I did anot hear them; for when I heard the words—If thou wilt be destroyed of thyself, seek no more to destroy the church of God—I was struck with such great fear and amazement lest perhaps I should be destroyed, that I fell to the earth and I did hear no more.

12 But I was racked with aeternal btorment, for my soul was charrowed up to the greatest degree and racked with all my sins.

13 Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was atormented with the bpains of hell; yea, I saw that I had crebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments.

14 Yea, and I had amurdered many of his children, or rather led them away unto destruction; yea, and in fine so great had been my iniquities, that the very thought of coming into the presence of my God did rack my soul with inexpressible horror.

15 Oh, thought I, that I acould be banished and become extinct both soul and body, that I might not be brought to stand in the presence of my God, to be judged of my bdeeds.

16 And now, for three days and for three nights was I racked, even with the apains of a bdamned soul.

17 And it came to pass that as I was thus aracked with torment, while I was bharrowed up by the cmemory of my many sins, behold, I dremembered also to have heard my father prophesy unto the people concerning the coming of one Jesus Christ, a Son of God, to atone for the sins of the world.

18 Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, ahave mercy on me, who am bin the cgall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting dchains of edeath.

19 And now, behold, when I thought this, I could remember my apains bno more; yea, I was harrowed up by the memory of my sins no more.

20 And oh, what ajoy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

21 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.

22 Yea, methought I saw, even as our father aLehi saw, God sitting upon his throne, surrounded with numberless concourses of angels, in the attitude of singing and bpraising their God; yea, and my soul did long to be there.

23 But behold, my limbs did receive their astrength again, and I stood upon my feet, and did manifest unto the people that I had been bborn of God.

https://www.alonanava.com/

Edited by DennisTate
edit link to video....

• 2 weeks later...
President Nelson has prayed and asked HaShem / The G-d of Abraham for guidance... .and it is obvious that his prayers have been answered.  Even the fact that the following message was given at the Women's Conference was proof of this guidance.  In a way I am proposing a possible ONE QUADRILLION dollar fund raiser for the LDS Relief Society?

https://www.facebook.com/ThirdHour.org/videos/1020945618366250

"Embrace the Future with Faith | President Nelson, October 2020 General Conference"

Did you know that back during the 1800's Latter day Saints went against slavery and against committing genocide against the First Nations of America?

Latter day Saints also have an interesting relationship with the nation of Israel that I believe has off the scale artistic value that could be turned in a plan / proposed Treaty ... .between the Latter day Saints with P. M. Benjamin Netanyahu that would include an artistic Millennium / Era of Moshiach that would include bringing the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel.

Note: Rumour has it that the Latter day Saints could scratch up somewhere around a hundred billion dollars if the right investments were to come along.

"Moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to Israel?"
Edited by DennisTate
add title and link...

Dennis Tate

Central - Nova, N. S., Canada, B0J3C0

November 5, 2020

Dear President Nelson:

I am very interested in being baptized by Latter day Saint Elders but......

I began something back in 1990 that I cannot give up on..... for anybody... .anywhere so.....

IF what I began thirty years ago would somehow contradict LDS teachings then it would be better for both your church as well as for myself

if I remained as a non-member of the LDS who simply visits the local ward a number of times each year.

My dad passed on January 1, 1990 and by Yom Kippur of that year I felt that I had to put in a proposed investment, bid, wager, offer on the

debt / guilt of Azazel implied in the original Hebrew of Leviticus 16:10 that I had read in the RSV.

After getting myself disfellowshipped from the Worldwide Church of God back in 1991, and soon from the Philadelphia Church of God led by

Pastor General Gerald Flurry......  I decided that it is better to discuss the possible negatives of my joining a group before I join it..... so that

any possible division or conflict is avoided even before it begins.  I actually suggested to WWCG pastor Mr. G... M.... that he should disfellowship me

because now that I had read many near death experience accounts I could no longer go along with the dogmatic Soul Sleep teaching that the WWCG

had at that time.

Technically.... I guess I would be asking you if you feel that you would need to do an exorcism on me ... and if so.....  we could even fit that in with a proposed

reality film series set perhaps for the campus of Brigham Young University where I am interested in working as a janitor plus... .doing a lot of volunteerism as a

writer... (of sorts, according to some people anyway).

Shalom.

Dennis Tate

Now that we are on the subject of despising or disparaging no book, I have another book in mind that I believe sets the stage for greatly increased cooperation between Christians and Jews, Israelis with Americans, Canadians and Australians, just to get this started.

It will take you all some time to complete your homework on this lesson :

http://www.thomastwin.com/6 A Thomas background.html

"You do not understand this life, he said on a later occasion, so you do not understand what you can achieve. You think that you were born and die and have only the time in between to live. The Sadducees do not even believe in the resurrection. And the Pharisees and Essenes believe you are saved or damned on the basis of what you do here in this life.

So you judge and condemn others and forsake love in order to enter heaven. Yet I tell you that the Father has many heavens and many homes for you. This is not your only life, and these are not the only things you have to learn. You will have lives in other times and places.

Do not judge the gentiles? You may have been a Gentile. Do not judge the prostitute You may have been a prostitute. Do not judge the Roman or Greek? You may have been those.

"The Father wishes you to know the life of the world in all its conditions so that you may be able to love those in all conditions. He wishes you to learn poverty and wealth, weakness and strength, sickness and health so that, in all these, you may seek Him and find Him.

Is He the Father only of the righteous? No, he is Father of all and Mother of all. All may come to God and find the love appropriate to their condition. Are you poor? Learn to love your fellows. Are you rich? Learn to give of your surplus to those who have nothing. Are you in a place of power? Learn to use your power for the good of others. Learn the love appropriate to the condition you are in and all conditions will become blessed. (Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D. page 117,118, The Thomas Book, Near Death, a Quest and a New Gospel by the Twin Brother of Jesus)

You Latter day Saints are all set up to take point..... to take the lead on the Creation of the Super Church predicted by Pastor David Wilkerson but......... please remember..... prophets are merely human.....and they never fully understand the predictions that they are given at the same level as Messiah Yeshua - Jesus understands the prophecies given to them...... now that He is two thousand years old!

Edited by DennisTate
add comment for clarity....

Geoffrey Max Mordecai Spiro:

Dear Dennis,
This event for me started in Norway when Time Magazine interviewed Arafat on a plane, Arafat saying he would take the line off their constitution saying Israel must be thrown in the sea. I saw the possibility for Peace as did many others.

Unfortunately I also noticed that when it came to finding the ways of God, I could rely on no one. So, being from a very privileged class, I told God, that I was not interested in all his gifts, I only wanted to serve him. I also told him that it was his decision if he would reveal to me my path or not. If he did not reveal it to me then I had no obligation what so ever to play his game (hang around on this fantasy world, where people always had a second motive for their actions).

I chose as a sign that he would send me a hand written note with a 17 on it. No matter that I didn’t know Hebrew at the time, I would study that note until I understood it. Only this would I believe. In the mean time: I WOULD GO INTO THE DESERT TAKING NO WATER AS A YOM KIPPOUR GOAT AND IF I DIED DOING SO, it was his responsibility not mine, I could at least carry some sins off for mankind.

What follows next is a series of miracles including traveling back to Jerusalem with Bob Simon (of blessed memory) and his film crew. I returned to the western wall and there someone sold me a book in English for 5,-₪ with this Hebrew letter on its cover.

My goat offering was probably accepted because my duffel bag fell off me into the canyon by the Dead Sea at the most dangerous point of my journey. As I left that spot I found a long goat horn, from a goat that had certainly lost its life at that very place. I had travelers checks in the bag so I was able to retrieve some of the losses. This is a short account of what happened. I was 27, it was the very day of the signing of the Oslo Peace Accords and the first day of the first Intifada.

Mordecai Spiro

I have reason to strongly suspect that my offer beginning just after Yom Kippur 1990 was made legal for Judaism by Mr. Geoffrey Max Mordecai Spiro's offer on the very next Yom Kippur.  My offer was explained as best as I could in an e-mail to Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander back in 2010 that I posted toward the bottom of the page here:

Edited by DennisTate
add link to other discussion on your Jewish Beliefs Board......

By Yom Kippur of 1991 I would have been thirty two.....and really strange things were happening to me over in Nova Scotia, Canada.  

Based on all that happened I strongly suspect that my offer to become some sort of volunteer Yom Kippur goat was accepted by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and Mordecai's offer on Yom Kippur 1991 made my offer in a sense "legal" for all Breslovian Chassidic Jews worldwide.  My guess.... is that Rabbi Nachman of Breslov and his grandfather the Baal Shem Tov regard Mordecai and I as brethren to both of them........

Assuming the validity of the scholarship of Orthodox Jewish historian Mr. Yair Davidiy  I would be from the tribe of Joseph - Yosef  through Ephrayim and my mom would be partly from the Tribe of Dan through the Malloy's of County Tipperary in Ireland......

and my dad's mom links me to the Zeraite Jews of Scotland through the MacDonald's and Stewart's.

https://www.britam.org/messiah.html

Yair Davidiy:

Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of  the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it.  [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44]

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:

[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.

My Israeli friend Mordecai just told me that this film needs to be viewed to fully understand hidden meaning in all of this......

The video may not be appropriate for this forum so I will simply leave you with the title and with the caution that the video is prophetic but.... perhaps in line  with the predictions of Balaam son of Beor whose two sons Janes and Jambres withstood Moses, (according to some traditions).

"I, pet goat II full original version - مصر التى يدور حولها أغلب الفيديو الماسوني يا سادة"

Edited by DennisTate
delete video link but leave title......

I am part way through this really unusual film now and I believe that it fits somehow with the Holy Spirit being poured out on somebody, (if not on at least seven or eight), in a manner that will fit with Isaiah chapter forty six verse eleven.

In these Latter days... the Holy Spirit is poured out on somebody in a manner very different than in the form of a dove........!

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/46?lang=eng

11 Calling a aravenous bird from the beast, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have cspoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.

• 1 month later...

I feel that my Latter day Saint friend Mr. Joshua Johnson could write a book...... or two or three.....

22h  · 

When we cry, the spirit always comforts us. That's why it always feels better to cry when terrible things happen to us. Cry more my friends, I can tell you from my own experiences that those who cry for themselves and others will have more of the spirit than those who scorn us for our tears.

131893473_3448326158554299_3410696492683

Seriously, more people need to cry. When someone hurts us and we cry, often they feel bad and apologize, and that's repenting, and then when we love them enough to forgive them, the Lord forgives them too. It's not always easy but you either forgive or you fight and eventually someone gets hurt. Thanks brother, take care, good luck with your book!

Dennis Tate replied....  

I actually shed a few tears for strange reasons today........ I was so amazed by the off the scale grace and mercy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in my life......... that I was in awe!!!! I prayed quite a lot today............. and it was mostly giving thanks for the astonishing blessings in my life........... my astonishingly gifted third wife genuinely loves me and wants to grow old with me................. my kids and grandchildren really love me................. even they are well aware of my many, many, many, many flaws......... Even enemies of mine both visible and invisible........ have been astonishingly respectful to me.............. did I ever tell you about the time..........

....... when I met a member of the Nephilim who appeared like the proverbial Pan............. and he asked me a question that was a quotation from I Kings 19.......

... he asked me...... "What doest thou here Elijah?"....... and I looked to the right and saw darkness........ I looked left and saw darkness......... and I took the bullet out of the chamber of the 30.30 Winchester..........

..... and I gave up on my plan to go to hell........ find Azazel...... (whoever Azazel was)............. and convince him to go to heaven with me............... and then I would leave him there on my throne.........

.... and then I would go back down to this relative hell....... that in my opinion is also astonishingly heavenly.............................. if we have humility and somewhat lowered expectations of those around us........

Rick Joyner... The Final Quest..... 

Rank in the Kingdom

I was left standing in the midst of the great company of angels who were ministering to the wounded on the level of "Salvation." As I began to walk past these angels, they bowed to one knee and showed me the greatest respect. I finally asked one of them why they did this, as even the smallest was much more powerful than I was. "Because of the mantle," he replied. "That is the highest rank in the kingdom."

"This is just a plain mantle," I protested.

"No!" the angel protested. "You are clothed in the grace of God. There is no greater power than that!"

"But there are thousands of us all wearing the same mantle. How could it represent rank?"

You are the dread champions, the sons and daughters of the King. He wore the same mantle when He walked on this earth. As long as you are clothed in that there is no power in heaven or earth that can stand before you. Everyone in heaven and hell recognizes that mantle. We are His servants, but He abides in you, and you are clothed in His grace."

Somehow I knew if I had not been wearing the mantle, and if my glorious armor had been exposed, that the angel's statement, and their behavior toward me, could have really fed my pride. It was simply impossible to feel prideful or arrogant while wearing such a drab, plain, cloak. However, my confidence in the mantle was growing fast." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest)......

Did you know that back in 2012 Pastor Rick Joyner was one of the only Evangelical Christians who knew about and took The White Horse President prophecy seriously...... and applied it to the circumstances at that time.

Some of you might find this writing rather intriguing...... under these strange circumstances......

"The White Horse President prophecy and saving the USA constitution and dollar."

Edited by DennisTate
add comment plus link...