It is time...

mirkwood

4 hours ago, Fether said:

Bruh... haven’t you heard? Halloween is cancelled this year. The ghouls and skeletons may be awesome, but they are all terrified of the Rona

I hear the Vampires are more scared.  Skeletons are just bones...not too much to have inflammation affect...but Vampires.  They get killed with just a stake through the heart...the corona through the heart...man...they don't want any of that!

Harry Potter ghosts (is that what the picture on the top is of) probably aren't scared of anything, but I hear Voldemort was one of the first victims.  He didn't take any precautions and died a pretty gruesome death pretty quick in the pandemic (either that or he was murdered by some glasses wearing student with a scar on his forehead...at least that's the rumor going around.  Either way, students going around killing people with magic wands probably match the Halloween topic...maybe...???)

For those who play the guitar, I've put together the following arrangement for "Come Little Children."

Come Little Children.docx

Around this time of year, the movie "Hocus Pocus" becomes a staple of TV much like "It's a Wonderful Life" is a staple around December.  The film has a segment where the chorus is played while the children are being charmed. 

I figure that this song is the answer to the age old question: What song did the Pied Piper play to lure the children away from Hamlin?  It truly is a mesmerizing song.

You'll notice that I corrected the glaring grammatical error.  I had to bow to the gods of grammar and fosake the gods of music for just this once.

Edited by Carborendum

• 1 month later...
On 10/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, Carborendum said:

For those who play the guitar, I've put together the following arrangement for "Come Little Children."

Come Little Children.docx

Around this time of year, the movie "Hocus Pocus" becomes a staple of TV much like "It's a Wonderful Life" is a staple around December.  The film has a segment where the chorus is played while the children are being charmed. 

I figure that this song is the answer to the age old question: What song did the Pied Piper play to lure the children away from Hamlin?  It truly is a mesmerizing song.

I'm rather shocked.  I was listening to my daughter play this song on the guitar.  I thought it was rather odd playing a Halloween song during the Christmas season.  

Then I heard her start to sing: What child is this who laid...

It's the same freaking song!!!