Biden Corruption Emails

Carborendum

2 minutes ago, estradling75 said:

What evidence do they see that we do not?  It seems that it would be a bit Myopic to dismiss it all as mere wish fulfillment.

I've asked the same question. I can open myself to being wrong.  But what evidence?  The only response I get is some form of general comment like

• "Well, he's just messed up everything." 
  • "He totally didn't deal with COVID right."
  • "He's a racist" or "treats women badly"
  • "Hes a misogynist and pedophile"
  • "He's Putin's lapdog."
  • "He was impeached!"
  • "He (insert false accusation parroting the media)."

Basically a whole bunch of accusations that, upon scrutiny, was much ado about nothing.  Most swing voters listen and read a lot more than the rank and file voters.  Simple accusations and characterizations just don't hold water to the swing voter.  And the most important thing is that most of the accusations were there in 2016.  So, again, what has changed?

When I see real facts being pointed out about Trump doing things that people WANT him to do, and hear either false accusations and general rhetoric from the Left about what he's done wrong, I have to wonder why the swing voter would listen to the left.

Updated:
@pam@NeuroTypical@Vort@Carborendum@NeedleinA none voted for Trump, all voting for Trump now.
@estradling75 considering Trump.
@Suzie not Trump

Take what you want from this little sampling, but our own internal information hasn't been corrupted/filtered/manipulated by the media.

6 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Updated:
@pam@NeuroTypical@Vort@Carborendum@NeedleinA none voted for Trump, all voting for Trump now.
@estradling75 considering Trump.
@Suzie not Trump

Take what you want from this little sampling, but our own internal information hasn't been corrupted/filtered/manipulated by the media.

So the @NeedleinA poll is predicting a landslide Trump victory.  🤣

But we also have to accept that ThirdHour is a highly self selecting demographic... and thus has a serious bias.

But maybe that is what we are seeing in the polls.  If you want to sample a lot of people you go to major cities.  Major Cities tend to be another kind of highly self selecting demographic, but one that leans Left/Democratic Party.

No one denies self-selection bias. Other than the Left, that is. Which is the point. If your understanding comes from the MSM, then the election is a foregone conclusion. Biden in a landslide.

Just like 2016.

I don't know if Trump will win or lose. I honestly don't know if we'll be better off with him winning or losing. But one thing I do know is that the mainstream media is made up almost exclusively of Democrat liars. You literally cannot believe anything they say. And they will savage and crucify any Republican or conservative who threatens to gain power or prominence, without exception.

• pam featured this topic
4 minutes ago, pam said:

What scares me is that someone who doesn't even know he's running for President could possibly win.

Twice now he has announced he is proud to be running for the Senate.

Perhaps the Senate is his back up plan once the Harris Administration is in place?

Kanye West is also running for President.  I like the message he is giving that we as a nation need to turn back to God.

Trump has surprised me with the over all good job he has done.  I voted for him in 2016 and I will gladly vote for him again in 2020.

Edit:  Here is some of Kanye's message:  "We will build a stronger country by building stronger families. Families are the building blocks of society, of a nation. By turning to faith, we will be the kind of nation, the kind of people God intends us to be," he said.

Edited by Still_Small_Voice

The way I see it, it is similar to the 2016 election.  Not everybody who voted for Trump admitted doing so when asked.  And now in 2020 when some on the left is trying to burning down cities, and attacking people on sidewalk cafes for not raising their fist in support of #BLM, one might think the effect will be even more pronounced.

Show me a solid principled left winger who has been assaulted on the street for being a racist, and I'll show you a closet Trump supporter. 

5 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

"If" I am recalling things correctly, a small forum sampling looks like:

1. I did not vote Trump 2016 but am Trump 2020
2. @Carborendum did not vote Trump 2016 but Trump 2020
3. I believe @NeuroTypical said he did not vote Trump 2016 but Trump 2020

4. @estradling75 "considering" Trump

I've got a paddle in this boat too:

I voted Trump 2016 and I'm voting Trump 2020.

5 hours ago, Carborendum said:

All that will do is make them come up with more semantic twists to describe their actions.  It won't do anything until the FCC comes up with very good and very clear guidance on the application of the law.

But still good to call them out instead of saying nothing.

5 hours ago, estradling75 said:

That is a very good question.  As far as I know I have seen no evidence for former Trump voters moving away from Trump.    And yet people are Polling, predicting and expecting a landslide for Biden.  What evidence do they see that we do not?  It seems that it would be a bit Myopic to dismiss it all as mere wish fulfillment.

They said the same about Hillary.  Why?  I would say because the leftist media lies to pursue their leftist agenda.

Kanye West is also running for President.

I was going to say how in the world.... but again, you have Trump running again so anything can happen.

I watched him yesterday but I was too distracted by the nodding lady in the background,  it was constant and at some point it was just irritating. 

3 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

The way I see it, it is similar to the 2016 election.  Not everybody who voted for Trump admitted doing so when asked.  And now in 2020 when some on the left is trying to burning down cities, and attacking people on sidewalk cafes for not raising their fist in support of #BLM, one might think the effect will be even more pronounced.

Show me a solid principled left winger who has been assaulted on the street for being a racist, and I'll show you a closet Trump supporter. 

Yeah I was going to say there many be many who are afraid to show their support for Trump publicly because of the assaults that have been happening to people.  

I'm plugging my nose and voting for Biden.

Personally I feel that Trump has done a lot more harm than good.   

I don't know who will win the next election, but my prediction is that if Biden does win, he'd be a one term president.

That said, I won't hold anything against anyone who votes for Trump.

21 minutes ago, Scott said:

I'm plugging my nose and voting for Biden.

Personally I feel that Trump has done a lot more harm than good.   

I don't know who will win the next election, but my prediction is that if Biden does win, he'd be a one term president.

That said, I won't hold anything against anyone who votes for Trump.

It’s a pity they can’t both lose.  These are two colossally dishonest, predatory individuals.

I like the results of Trump’s administration more than I’d like the results of Biden’s—but other than the fact that he has governed from the right more than I expected, none of my objections to Trump from 2016 have been assuaged.  I will be writing “Russell M. Nelson” on my ballot, and will probably spend the post-election season reminding the losing side that this election should have been eminently winnable for them if only they hadn’t selected such a sleazebag for their nominee.  

3 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

It’s a pity they can’t both lose.  These are two colossally dishonest, predatory individuals.

I agree with you 100%.  What a sad state our country is in right now.

I still have faith in our country, but not as much as I used to.

If we are doing things right, America should be a country to be looked upon as a beacon of hope and freedom.  Now much whole world is laughing at us (literally) and not without good cause.  

9 hours ago, pam said:

I didn't vote for Trump last time (didn't vote for Hillary either) but this year I am.  While I may not like his mannerisms or his cockiness, I have been impressed in the job he has done in office.  

I was the same.  I didn't vote for him last time but this time I am!

Also BREAKING: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

Regardless of what anyone is thinking about Biden, he has not broken any laws.  This is all business as usual in the swamp.  The sad reality is that there are any number of legal ways for foreign and domestic criminal elements to find ways to legally  buy our elected officials.  But because it can be done without breaking any laws it is the way the swamp works.  There is a old saying - "Follow the money" but there is another adage that applies to the swamp - "Money is what politicians do".  This is why politicians in the USA are multi millionaires. 

The Traveler

14 hours ago, Scott said:

If Biden wins he won't even make it one term as President.  Kamala Harris would take over.  His mind is weak and going.

Personally I have never seen the Democrats run such a weak candidate for President in my opinion.

• pam unfeatured this topic