Ok, So I Finally Signed Up Here

iSurvivedNickJr

I couldn't register without a username and that is like picking out something to wear on Friday Night. So after having preschoolers home for 22 years I thought this name fit me. Even though the last has gone to school I still have Nick Jr playing in the background. It's like my blanky.

Well, I am a mom to 5 children. Some think all I am good for is making food and getting clean clothes for the new day. Some think I was never a teenage and haven't got a clue as to what they are going through. One calls me for advice for her own little one and has no idea that when I am on the phone with him I tell him I am his real mommy. I may need to save up for therapy sessions for him later in life.

Since my last one has ventured into kindergarten I replaced him with a puppy to keep me company. What in the world was I thinking?! Potty Training AGAIN!!

Anyway I am a sahm. I like cooking (when I feel like it), scrapbooking, letterboxing, and going to breakfast with my friends.

I hope I can remember that I joined this message board. It looks like a lot of great people and stuff to read.

I couldn't register without a username and that is like picking out something to wear on Friday Night. So after having preschoolers home for 22 years I thought this name fit me. Even though the last has gone to school I still have Nick Jr playing in the background. It's like my blanky.

Well, I am a mom to 5 children. Some think all I am good for is making food and getting clean clothes for the new day. Some think I was never a teenage and haven't got a clue as to what they are going through. One calls me for advice for her own little one and has no idea that when I am on the phone with him I tell him I am his real mommy. I may need to save up for therapy sessions for him later in life.

Since my last one has ventured into kindergarten I replaced him with a puppy to keep me company. What in the world was I thinking?! Potty Training AGAIN!!

Anyway I am a sahm. I like cooking (when I feel like it), scrapbooking, letterboxing, and going to breakfast with my friends.

I hope I can remember that I joined this message board. It looks like a lot of great people and stuff to read.

What is a sahm?