Could the word "anti-Christ" be somewhat misleading in 2020?

DennisTate

I sent off a message to a brilliant friend of mine who had a near death experience or something like it back in 1992 and I asked him the following:

He quoted me 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12

and I replied....

Fascinating..... thank you for the reminder for these verses........ I have a thought for you....... the 2020 use for the English word "anti-Christ" may be deceptive because... the Greek word "Cristos" means anointed one and.... the final Elijah may be the most anointed one at this time according to the Roman Catholic Bible.... (which of course was borrowed from the Jews).....
http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

"Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob."

Dennis
The final Elijah has a massive To Do List......... how could the final Elijah pull all of this off without being "anointed?????"
Now we come to the prediction of Moshiach ben Ephrayim... Messiah son of Joseph...... who is predicted to be stirred up BY the final Elijah......

Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy:

"Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of  the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it.  [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44]

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:

[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.

(Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy)
https://www.britam.org/messiah.html

Edited by DennisTate
add name for quotation...

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/2-thes/2?lang=eng

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, aby the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, aor be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by bletter as from us, as that the cday of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: afor that day shall not come, except there come a bfalling away first, and that cman of dsin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who aopposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know awhat withholdeth that he might be brevealed in his time.

7 aFor the bmystery of ciniquity doth already work: only dhe who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that aWicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his bcoming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all apower and bsigns and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be adamned who bbelieved not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

"Anti-Christ could conceivably mean against another anointed person, but since any anointed person will be lower in Creator's chain-of-command than Jesus Christ, whoever opposes the lesser anointed person is opposing Jesus Christ at the same time." (Bob from Delaware)

Near death experiencer given "God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land."

Edited by DennisTate

1 Thus saith the Lord to his aanointed, to bCyrus, whose right hand I have cholden, to dsubdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the etwo leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the acrooked places straight: I will bbreak in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the atreasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy bname, am the cGod of Israel.

4 For Jacob my aservant’s sake, and Israel mine belect, I have even ccalled thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5  aI am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

"Calling a bird of prey from the east, The man who executes My counsel, from a far country. Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it."

(Isaiah 46:11)
Edited by DennisTate
add scripture