Is a one billion soul harvest coming?

DennisTate

I am going to give you a link to Roman Catholic discussion forum because I just mentioned you Latter day Saints there.  My apologies in advance if I have not at all represented your church properly.  I am not yet a baptized member of the LDS and I admit that I am generally ignorant of much of what you teach but........   this topic is worthy of discussion and I do believe that this will assist you to reach a larger audience just by your ability to look at this topic objectively and honestly and in the well informed and objective manner that you Latter day Saints have almost always demonstrated in my experiences with you.  

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/150840-pope-endorses-civil-unions-for-gay-couples/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-2818502

Please prepare for a one billion soul harvest!

In my opinion Pope Francis' endorcement of Civil Unions for the LGBT community sets the stage for a one billion soul harvest that I suspect will be led partly by Roman Catholics and Latter day Saints due to your general and rather enthusiastic acceptance of near death experience accounts.

I admit that I could be wrong but after studying near death experience accounts since 1990 I am convinced that as of today, November 3, 2020 there may be no greater fulfillment of the promise in John 16:25 than these amazing experiences that occur during a brush with death.  

This is especially true in the case of a near death experience being given to a child as was done for then three year and ten month old Mr. Colton Burpo who convinced his dad, Pastor Todd Burpo.... to take several important steps toward greater unity with Roman Catholics and many other Christians due to his humility and ability to listen to his little son as he was four, five, six, seven and eight years of age.  

By the way.... I termed myself "Jewish" in my profile because I have listened to dozens of lectures by near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava and I see zero errors in any statement that he has made so..... I am thinking that the time may come when I am somewhat more than merely a Noahide but I may go all the way and become Jewish IF.... there is a Rabbi who wants me as a part of their branch of the Jewish community........

On the subject of His Holiness Pope Francis's statement regarding Civil Unions for the LGBT community I am reminded of a statement made by near death experiencer Mr. Christian Andreason.

near-death.

com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason

.html#a11

11. What about sexually diverse people?

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness." (Christian Andreason, near-death .com)

Note:  The near death experience of Mr. Christian Andreason deals with information more controversial than is the case in the book "Heaven is for Real" by Pastor Todd Burpo and his son Colton Burpo but.......  Latter day Saint near death experiencer Mrs. Betty J. Eadie is really good friends with Mr. Christian Andreason and I believe that Mrs. Eadie could perhaps explain some of the seemingly controversial statements by near death experiencer Christian Andreason through her understanding of a doctrine once taught by the older branches of the Latter day Saints entitled.. "Multiple Mortal Probations."

The following article is NOT by the largest branch of the Latter day Saints but seems to be by one of the smaller branches but......  as of today, November 3, 2020 there are ideas in this article that I believe can be extremely helpful in setting the stage for the One Billion Soul Harvest as well as for The Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous.

http://cjccf.org/multiple-mortal-probations/

My wife is a gifted Pentecostal Christian from Ecuador who has received a level of guidance by the Holy Spirit that astonishes me.

In my efforts to attempt to understand my wife better I've read and re-read and listened to three books by the gifted Pastor Rick Joyner over and over again ; (The Final Quest, The  Call and The Torch and the Sword.)  The Torch and the Sword fits so well with chapter forty one of "Gospel Principles" that I do believe that Pastor Rick Joyner is somebody who your President or one or more of your twelve leaders may wish to contact person to person soon. 

I'm on my fifteenth course by a Pentecostal near death experiencer in my efforts to better comprehend the pretty amazing gifts that my wife has.

I thank all of you for your prayers because I also had about five one hour Facetime sessions with LDS sisters and I really do feel a higher level of the Holy Spirit than I think I ever had before in my entire life.

This seems like a fairly good discussion for me to give you a link to a sermon about a visionary dream given to Pastor David Wilkerson back in 1973 that I would like to explain in a totally different light from how he understood his dream at the time that it was given to him.

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

It is a fact that Pentecostal and Charismatic Christians are the most persecuted denominations of Christians on this earth in the last twenty years but..........  I have a method in mind for that to change...................... but we may wish to read between the lines in this sermon about a visionary dream that is true...... but Pastor David Wilkerson may not have fully understood his own dream........  even the Prophet Daniel did not understand his own visions and dreams at first?!

Although Pastor David Wilkerson was sincere... .and although his visionary dream was from Jesus... I believe that his tendency to fear...... .combined with the fact that the dream was given in 1973 caused his understanding of this dream to be somewhat pessimistic..... somewhat fearful........ and was not as devoid of fear as his understanding could have been IF... PASTOR DAVID WILKERSON himself had been virtually devoid of fear due to his being filled with the Love of the Heavenly Father even for his rivals / enemies, (according to his own definition).

I feel that Latter day Saints, Roman Catholics and a significant percentage of gifted Pentecostals and gifted Charismatics are all set up to be  AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE "SUPER CHURCH" that Pastor David Wilkerson saw in his dream from 1973.

You Latter day Saints seem to be perfectly prepared to understand ideas like this..........  even if they were a little bit off or imperfect because all near death experiencers are often blown away by what they are shown and they do not know how to explain what they were shown perfectly.  

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason.html#a04h

h. Who goes to heaven?

In the end ... believe it or not (sigh of relief), everyone gets to come home! Heaven is a place of ultimate LOVE. When we have learned how to become individuals that base our entire existence and consciousness around manifesting LOVE, we then become capable of entering the domain of the higher Realms of Heaven. If we do not practice Love, we can only go so far and we will be made to incarnate somewhere out there in God's super Universe again and again (unlimited times) until we learn.

An online friend of mine who is a Latter day Saint wrote something that I believe fits beautifully with the prediction within the Pentecostal movement of a coming One Billion Soul Harvest.

So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

Mr. Joshua Johnson: "Hey everybody, I got a voice afew months ago that started talking to me and i wrote down what i felt. Here it is...
4-5-20
"My friends, I want to post something here that some of you may find a little troubling if you don't see the great joy behind it. The Lord is about to do something wonderful for everyone on the earth to help as many come to the church as possible! I've been up almost all night with these little voices in my head and I don't know if I'm crazy or not, but if I am the worst that will happen is you all laugh at me and tell me I'm wrong. I think the Lord is speaking to me and I'm just starting to hear what He's telling me.

I think the Lord is getting ready to relax the standards of the church a little, maybe alot, so that the gates to the wedding feast become wide open to every true Christian, as He said would happen before Jesus returns. I think the requirement for baptism is about to get alot easier to obtain, because I think He's telling me that strict adherence to things like the word of wisdom, possibly tithing, and maybe more will no longer be required for baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost. I keep hearing this voice tell me to go baptize my wife, but neither of us are very good at keeping those laws and I don't want to do anything the Lord's prophets have not authorized, and I'm not going to. Imagine how many might come and be baptized and get the Holy Ghost that our beloved Prophet has told us we won't be able to survive spiritually without if they learned they no longer had to completely give up coffee or smoking or tea to come into the fold of Jesus, or to exercise their priesthood to baptize their spouse who is more preciously them than anything else that exists in the world!

I don't think those requirements will be changed for going to the temple, and I maybe wrong, and I actually hope I am. Personal worthiness has always been first and foremost between the Father and His child, and if they do whatever unworthily, it's up to them to repent, like we all do when we take the sacrament. Further, there is alot of great advice in the scriptures given as was the Word of Wisdom, "To be sent greeting; not by commandment or constraint, but by revelation and the word of wisdom, showing forth the order and will of God in the temporal salvation of all saints in the last days". The Lord has told us many times, answer this question for yourselves, and many among us take those things as commandments even though they are not presented as such. That is great council, and while the church should never stop teaching us to stay away from those things for the blessings promised for their observance, I think He's going to make it easier for the weakest among us to enter in at the gate and get on the road that leads eventually to perfection after this life. He loves all of us equally beyond measuring and He's going to do a everything He can to save as many of us as He can. Some of us are with our backs to the wall about to be overcome without that Spirit, and I think He's going to make it possible, as all things with God are possible, for every Christian, even the weakest who walk among us, to come and sit down to the feast prepared.

King Benjamin once said that even if we did everything right the best we could, and this includes the everyone including the prophet, yet we would be unworthy servants, yet some people see themselves as so much better than those who struggle, casting stones and trying to remove motes from eyes no better than their own, when we are all equally unprofitable. The best we can do is still not perfect enough for our Father who can't look upon any of our sin with the least degree of allowance, but all who will come and have faith and raise the standard of the cross, who offer a broken heart and a contrite spirit, and there are so many broken hearts in the world right now, will have the promise that the Lord's grace is sufficient to save them because He so loved the world that He sent our older brother to make a way for us all to return with honor!

I have a little voice in my head that keeps telling me to tell these things, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong, just like I've been wrong so many times before. And if I'm wrong and all the people hate me because they think I'm a liar trying to lead the church astray then so be it, I've been rejected by so many people in and out of the church that I don't care anymore, and I loved them all and I still do, just like I love all of you so very much!

I hope this letter of mine finds it's way to the very top of the church! Any one of you can think I'm wrong and tell me I'm wrong because I've been such a bad person, but all those things are in my past that I've tried so hard to repent for, and if you judge me falsely for spilling my heart out thinking the Lord would ever condescend to my low depths, as I myself am indeed questioning, the Lord will judge you the same as you have judged me if you dont repent after you have seen all these things happen as I am now telling , it feels so good, and I'm sharing all that I feel now with anyone who will read my words and pray about them in the face of certain dismay and disdain. I love you all and I would never ever want to hurt the faith of anyone!

I am your fellow servant Joshua Johnson, and I think I'm speaking by the Spirit, but the Prophet leads the church, so I hope He somehow reads the letter of a nobody from north las vegas who knows all about rejection and the fallout from it, who has loved the church even at his weakest and most sinful. I love you all my friends! Please don't hate me, I myself dont know what I'm doing, and but if true, and we are now sitting in the shadow of a great sign from Heaven of the times we live in, and the Lord has prepared a way for all to come and be baptized and get the gift of the Holy Ghost, then I weep for joy and my tears are not in vain as many will certainly accuse me.

Whatever, I can take it! If I'm wrong I'll repent and never speak again.
I am Joshua Johnson, your fellow servant and your brother, and I love all of you so much!!" (Joshua Johnson)

Edited by DennisTate
add scripture...

On 11/3/2020 at 6:38 AM, DennisTate said:

I am going to give you a link to Roman Catholic discussion forum because I just mentioned you Latter day Saints there.  My apologies in advance if I have not at all represented your church properly.  I am not yet a baptized member of the LDS and I admit that I am generally ignorant of much of what you teach but........   this topic is worthy of discussion and I do believe that this will assist you to reach a larger audience just by your ability to look at this topic objectively and honestly and in the well informed and objective manner that you Latter day Saints have almost always demonstrated in my experiences with you.  

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/150840-pope-endorses-civil-unions-for-gay-couples/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-2818502

Please prepare for a one billion soul harvest!

In my opinion Pope Francis' endorcement of Civil Unions for the LGBT community sets the stage for a one billion soul harvest that I suspect will be led partly by Roman Catholics and Latter day Saints due to your general and rather enthusiastic acceptance of near death experience accounts.

I admit that I could be wrong but after studying near death experience accounts since 1990 I am convinced that as of today, November 3, 2020 there may be no greater fulfillment of the promise in John 16:25 than these amazing experiences that occur during a brush with death.  

This is especially true in the case of a near death experience being given to a child as was done for then three year and ten month old Mr. Colton Burpo who convinced his dad, Pastor Todd Burpo.... to take several important steps toward greater unity with Roman Catholics and many other Christians due to his humility and ability to listen to his little son as he was four, five, six, seven and eight years of age.  

By the way.... I termed myself "Jewish" in my profile because I have listened to dozens of lectures by near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava and I see zero errors in any statement that he has made so..... I am thinking that the time may come when I am somewhat more than merely a Noahide but I may go all the way and become Jewish IF.... there is a Rabbi who wants me as a part of their branch of the Jewish community........

On the subject of His Holiness Pope Francis's statement regarding Civil Unions for the LGBT community I am reminded of a statement made by near death experiencer Mr. Christian Andreason.

near-death.

com/experiences/gay/christian-andreason

.html#a11

11. What about sexually diverse people?

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness." (Christian Andreason, near-death .com)

As an engineer and scientist that has worked in the field of automation, robotics and artificial intelligence as my profession; I have learned to deal with most topics with science and intelligence rather than emotion - be it religious or pseudo intellectual.   I have no intent to disrespect anyone - just to speak logically and truthfully as I understand.  But before I begin - I am mostly of the mind to live and let live.  However, is someone seeks an opinion - I am not afraid to offer mine.

The first point of my opinion deals with intelligence.  The scientific definition of intelligence is the ability and power to learn and alter or change a response.   I consider humans to be an intelligent species - meaning that I believe human have the intelligence to learn and alter cognitive responses.   I believe the ability to recognize an attraction to be cognitive responses - this includes sexual attractions.   I have never encountered any scientific study that demonstrates that a recognized attraction is not an cognitive response.  If anyone can demonstrate otherwise - I would like to review the data and reason for that conclusion.  I do realize that individuals within the human species are so intellectually handy caped that they do not have the mental capability or power to learn and alter or change responses - but I seriously doubt this is the reason that any individual is LGBT (sexually diverse).  I do not believe that LGBT individuals should be defined as unintelligent - incapable or unable to modify sexual responses - but I recognize that on this point - I could be wrong.  It is just that I have known several sexually diverse individuals and did not find them as lacking in intelligence.

The second point is the scientific definition of a "fit" individual within a species.  One of the main points of evolution is the survival of the fittest.   This scientific reference to the fittest within a species is in direct relation to that individual passing on their genetic material (genes) to the next generation.  I would note that hormones and genes are tightly coupled.  For this discussion it means that hormones such as cortisol, estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone are directly involved with gene expression.   Because a LGBT individual within the species does not intend to pass on their genetic material - then by definition; they are not fit.

If we include religious thinking into this discussion - I have a hard time defining a LGBT (sexual diverse) individual as enlightened - just based in the empirical evidence of science.  If I define myself as a seeker of enlightenment and truth - I do not see what other stand I ought to take with my opinion.

The Traveler

4 hours ago, Traveler said:

As an engineer and scientist that has worked in the field of automation, robotics and artificial intelligence as my profession; I have learned to deal with most topics with science and intelligence rather than emotion - be it religious or pseudo intellectual.   I have no intent to disrespect anyone - just to speak logically and truthfully as I understand.  But before I begin - I am mostly of the mind to live and let live.  However, is someone seeks an opinion - I am not afraid to offer mine.

The first point of my opinion deals with intelligence.  The scientific definition of intelligence is the ability and power to learn and alter or change a response.   I consider humans to be an intelligent species - meaning that I believe human have the intelligence to learn and alter cognitive responses.   I believe the ability to recognize an attraction to be cognitive responses - this includes sexual attractions.   I have never encountered any scientific study that demonstrates that a recognized attraction is not an cognitive response.  If anyone can demonstrate otherwise - I would like to review the data and reason for that conclusion.  I do realize that individuals within the human species are so intellectually handy caped that they do not have the mental capability or power to learn and alter or change responses - but I seriously doubt this is the reason that any individual is LGBT (sexually diverse).  I do not believe that LGBT individuals should be defined as unintelligent - incapable or unable to modify sexual responses - but I recognize that on this point - I could be wrong.  It is just that I have known several sexually diverse individuals and did not find them as lacking in intelligence.

The second point is the scientific definition of a "fit" individual within a species.  One of the main points of evolution is the survival of the fittest.   This scientific reference to the fittest within a species is in direct relation to that individual passing on their genetic material (genes) to the next generation.  I would note that hormones and genes are tightly coupled.  For this discussion it means that hormones such as cortisol, estradiol, progesterone, and testosterone are directly involved with gene expression.   Because a LGBT individual within the species does not intend to pass on their genetic material - then by definition; they are not fit.

If we include religious thinking into this discussion - I have a hard time defining a LGBT (sexual diverse) individual as enlightened - just based in the empirical evidence of science.  If I define myself as a seeker of enlightenment and truth - I do not see what other stand I ought to take with my opinion.

The Traveler

Actually I agree with you and I believe that an astonishing number of members of the LGBTQ community will soon experience a miraculous healing as a tsunami wave of miracles, healing of bodies, minds, hearts and souls, signs and wonders will occur among on fire and awake Christians!

But.......  unconditional love of the lost is also important and I do believe that there is a doctrine that the Latter day Saints had about a century ago that gives you Latter day Saints an edge when it comes to being able to love the lost in a way that you approach people who have not yet experienced the Love of God in their lives.

From what I now understand the doctrine of Multiple Mortal Probations may no longer be taught by the Latter day Saints but... it is a part of your history that I think is worth looking at again because it has major league potential.... (especially in your outreach to the nation of Israel and to the Jewish people which will be done differently than your outreach to the lost in North America or most of the rest of the world).

....  My guess at this time is that you Latter day Saints may even begin a LDS Noahide Movement that may take place in many wards on Saturdays..... (that is my suggestion anyway) ..... so instead of you reaching out to change Israelis..... you would actually be assisting Israelis to do an outreach to all nations as is predicted in the major and minor prophets.

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/11?lang=engJeremiah 31:34

And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Edited by DennisTate
add a scripture

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2021 at 10:51 PM, e v e said:

The only billion number I know about are the 2.4 or more Locusts of rev... spirit beings who are not with Him.

They are not nice and are not His.

His 144k however are going soon from this prison and back to Him.

This is certainly an encouraging scripture.  

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;