#GiveThanks

Carborendum

I am grateful for the health and strength that my family enjoys despite the challenges we have faced. 

I am very grateful for the blessings of having a family sealed for eternity in the temple of God. I cannot imagine not having this blessing in my life and love my family so much. 

#GiveThanks

Edited by Colirio

I am grateful for the good teachers I have had throughout my life. Whether it be school, sports, church, etc…I have always had great examples around me to help me learn and grow. My leaders not only cared about me personally, but had a great amount of experience that always seemed to apply to my circumstances at the time. They were able to share their knowledge with me in a manner that I would understand in my various levels of development from my youth until now. I would not be where I am today without their influence and example.

I am grateful for mechanical vehicles that transport us various places in this world. I am grateful for automobiles which allow me to get to work and live where I want (Well, within reason withing car travel of work) and allow our Church wards to be rather spread out (without cars there are many that could have a tough time getting to church each Sunday...when Church is meetings of course) as well as visiting ward members.  I am grateful for trucking and rails which bring food and supplies to stores.  I'm grateful for Airplanes which also are used for transport but also transport people.

In better years cars also bring kids and grandkids for visits as well as Airplanes.  I'm grateful for the ability we have to live where we want and still be able to go visit family in a rather quick time frame, something that we are blessed so much with today that those of centuries past did not have.

I have been blessed to be able to travel to many places around the world.  In some places there is no indoor plumbing or even running water, and even when there is, in many places you should not drink it.  In that light I am very grateful for indoor plumbing.  I'm also very grateful for clean drinkable water.

I mentioned that I'm grateful for the gospel above, and the next thing will seem very similar but it is somewhat different.  I am grateful for the gospel but I would not have a testimony of it without the missionaries and the missionary lessons.  I am VERY grateful for the missionaries and I am grateful that I was taught the gospel and received a testimony.  It has changed my life and the lives of my children and family. 

I am grateful for my job and for its ability to support my family.  There are always stories of people losing there job due to one reason or another... Most recent being COVID.  But my job has remained stable throughout it all

I am grateful for family history work. I have discovered many things about my family that have filled me with joy, sorrow, and the Spirit. 

I am grateful for the gifts of the Spirit, especially charity, as they have filled my life with meaning and purpose. 

#GiveThanks

I am grateful for variety.  I thought originally I'd put I was grateful for sunny days, but then I thought about it and I am also grateful for rainy days.  I thought some more and appreciate the variety of weather I get to experience.

Expanding that more, I am grateful for the many varieties of things in life we get to experience, from food to clothes to customs and cultures.

It is so nice to have five days off in a row.  I am grateful for the time off from my job that I like most days.  My co-workers supervisors and the work load are usually great.  I am also grateful for good music that can help my ease my mind and give flavor to my life.