Near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava and Matthew chapter four?

DennisTate

Is it just my imagination or are there many interesting parallels between Matthew chapter four with the near death experience account of former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava?

Am I being silly to see many, many, many, many parallels between the teachings of Rabbi Alon Anava with the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus in Matthew chapters five, six and seven?

Is Rabbi Alon Anava being set up for a role that is at least somewhat like a modern Elijah whose work will not only reach Israelis and Jews but will also be noticed by us Gentiles?

Please pray for him... and you might wish to consider this comment as well......

https://www.alonanava.com/

On my Facebook wall I posted the following statement this morning....... ....

"Could Latter day Saints play a major ambassadorial role between Christianity and Judaism? Latter day Saints would tend to take the testimony of near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava very, very seriously whereas a significant percentage of Orthodox Christians would tend to be offended by what he experienced. Personally.... I consider that Rabbi Alon Anava's near death experiencer reminds me of Matthew chapter four and his conclusions and teachings afterwards remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven. I have asked myself if perhaps Rabbi Alon Anava could be the final Elijah or perhaps another extremely important latter day figure?" And I got back this brilliant response from one of the most prolific writers living in Israel......

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz: .... "Well, considering that the Mormons are one of the very few sects that have never killed, exiled, or set out to target Jews for conversion, maybe they are the key." (Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz)

• 7 months later...

"Gentile, Noahide, Jewish fans of Rabbi Alon Anava"

"In my opinion Rabbi Alon Anava is like a modern Elijah and / or John the Baptist and I believe that he really met with Messiah Yeshua - Jesus during his 2001 brush with death but..... JESUS did not tell him His identity... so that he could be sent primarily to Orthodox and Chassidic Jews?!?! "

"The astonishing brilliance of the teachings of Rabbi Alon Anava indicate to me that Ezekiel chapter thirty seven is coming to pass and the stick of Joseph is being somehow twisted together with the stick of Judah!!!!! "

The 2001 NDE of Rabbi Alon Anava reminds me of Matthew chapter four on many, many, many levels and his teachings since then remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven on many, many levels. Near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava teaches basic, down to earth repentance and Teshuva like nobody else that I know of, (with the possible exception of the brilliant near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai who also tells the truth with a simplicity that to my thinking is un- equaled on this earth at this time)..... In a way...... it is legitimate to ask if perhaps Rabbi Alon Anava may hold "the stick of Judah" and Dr. Kevin Zadai may perhaps hold "the stick of Joseph?????????"

https://mewe.com/group/60e9a224453c034f6086e7a2

• 3 weeks later...

Rabbi Alon Anava has openly warned Jews living in America that the G-d of Abraham wants them to make Aliyah to Israel

as soon as they can possibly do this.

There was an interview with Pastor David Herzog that sure fits with this assertion by Rabbi Alon Anava.  Pastor David Herzog predicts a time when Jews living in America would be persecuted....... many would flee north to Canada and then from Canada would make Aliyah to Israel.  I believe that this prediction by Pentecostal Pastor David Herzog sets up all sixteen million Latter day Saints to produce a reality film series based on Latter day Saints assisting American Jews to make Aliyah to Israel.  

Pastor Herzog's dream predicted that First Nations Tribes in the USA and Canada would play a particularly important role in assisting in the Exodus of USA Jews first toward the north........ and then on to Israel.  

David Herzog on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Glory Zone

Jul 30, 2012

"Most of the Jews I know either stay here or fly directly to Israel." (Hoosier 😎

Exactly.... and I have to admit that I don't really understand the why
G-d wants them to go north first..........
but I suspect it is to become more closely twisted together with "Ephrayim."

Jeremiah 16:14
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

Obviously...... the Exodus of Jews out of Russia......
has already significantly taken place but it seems that more..... much more...... is planned by G-d / HaShem / YHWH.

Some gifted people have been shown that G-d plans to take Jews.... who are now living in the USA......
up to Canada......
and then many of them move on to Israel.

An exceptionally interesting statements by Mr. David Herzog is that they will be assisted by First Nations peoples of Canada and the USA.