Two Truths and a lie game

Suzie

We used to play this game years ago, a nice little game to get to know each other or learn something new.

It is very simple...you write two truths and a lie (about anything). The next poster has to guess which one is the lie. The first person who writes the correct "lie" will start the next round.

Okay, I will start.

1. I was banned from this forum twice in the past.

2. I love chocolate cake.

3.  My last calling was Sunday School teacher.

1 hour ago, Fether said:

I think bacon is over rated 

I was the state sterling scholar for music in high school 

I hate pie

I can understand someone not thinking bacon is as great as others do.  I can't believe that someone HATES (all) pie.

16 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

I was going to give you a "thumbs up" until I read the word "quiche."

Hey man, what if it was kimchi quiche?
There is a great place in town that offers 10 or so different quiches, not bad, not bad at all.

18 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Hey man, what if it was kimchi quiche?

Then it wouldn't really be quiche, would it? It would be flatter, like a pancake, and fried in generous amounts of oil. So, yeah...it would be good...but it wouldn't be quiche. :fireball:

I'll go, relationship edition!

1.  I met my husband at recess on my birthday, when he kicked me in the face with a soccer ball.

2. When my husband asked me out for the first time, I burst into sobbing tears and told him "I'll think about it".

3.  During our wedding day, a bee flew up into the layers of my dress.  He, being the handsome groom, valiantly pulled it out.  And then, he also being horribly allergic, got stung and we had to go to the hospital.  

2 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

Well by process of elimination, I guess you weren't the state sterling scholar for music in high school :P

Correct haha. Admittedly I used the two truths and a lie to stir some argument about our and bacon. I dislike them both

2 hours ago, prisonchaplain said:

Then it wouldn't really be quiche, would it? It would be flatter, like a pancake, and fried in generous amounts of oil. So, yeah...it would be good...but it wouldn't be quiche. :fireball:

I don't see how it would cook into quiche any differently than, say, spinach.

1 hour ago, Jane_Doe said:

Nope :P.  ANd it was 6 days before I got back t him (horrible thing to do!).

Okay, this may be a total bust, but I'm sticking with my logic. He hits you in the face with a soccer ball and then (perhaps a few months/years later) asks you out. The six days might not have been so horrible, after all. [If it is #3, he's all that, and I must repent to my wife tonight...]

Edited by prisonchaplain