Good To See All The Same People

checkerboy

I am currently taking applications for a new wife so if you are interested then let me know although I won't be conducting interviews until I am finally released from my current position.

Sounds as if you have a very good outlook, considering? Its truely a very hardtime in our lives when

this stuff transpires expecially when kids are involved, someone gave me advice one time about

the same situation yer in and said "Time heals all wounds" well it doesnt work excatly like that,

But the time thing is true, May God bless your kids.

:mellow:

Sounds as if you have a very good outlook, considering? Its truely a very hardtime in our lives when

this stuff transpires expecially when kids are involved, someone gave me advice one time about

the same situation yer in and said "Time heals all wounds" well it doesnt work excatly like that,

But the time thing is true, May God bless your kids.

:mellow:

Time may be a great healer, but it is a lousy beautician!! :angry:

Time may be a great healer, but it is a lousy beautician!! :angry:

Give it a few more years Yed, then the cataracts cloud the eyes and you are beautiful again! :lol: Remember the older you get, the softer/lighter your color gets. You soften out - the hair Grey's, the eyes cloud, the body gets rounder and softer, if you are one of the lucky ones your voice gets mellower and softer.

I am really enjoying the aging process. The colors I so loved as a 30 something and could not wear - the pastels, pale lavenders, heather grey, dove grey, pale yellow, peach, soft blues, coupled with their jeweled counterparts I now look good in! Also at 55, silver grey haired - definitely a Grandma type - I can get away with more things. I love being "eccentric". I make sure I don't cross the line over to rude and obnoxious, but I do have fun with "eccentric"! :lol: pretend this is a Sparkly Grin

Give it a few more years Yed, then the cataracts cloud the eyes and you are beautiful again! :lol: Remember the older you get, the softer/lighter your color gets. You soften out - the hair Grey's, the eyes cloud, the body gets rounder and softer, if you are one of the lucky ones your voice gets mellower and softer.

I am really enjoying the aging process. The colors I so loved as a 30 something and could not wear - the pastels, pale lavenders, heather grey, dove grey, pale yellow, peach, soft blues, coupled with their jeweled counterparts I now look good in! Also at 55, silver grey haired - definitely a Grandma type - I can get away with more things. I love being "eccentric". I make sure I don't cross the line over to rude and obnoxious, but I do have fun with "eccentric"! :lol: pretend this is a Sparkly Grin

I am only 43, I have fibromyalgia...the constant pain that I live with on a daily basis makes me feel 20 years older than I am...That is no fun...