A message from near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava to all Noahides.

DennisTate

Rabbi Alon Anava stated that he wants this message sent out to all Noahides and to all Gentiles.  I believe that this vision from his second near death experience will mean more to Latter day Saints than to members of just about any other Christian denomination that I can think of.

You are going to want to go to the 1:11:00 mark in this video about the second near death experience account of Rabbi Alon Anava and Revelations chapter 12 will begin to make a lot more sense.

Revelation 12:9
"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Rabbi Anava's 2nd Near Death Experience! And the message we need to be focusing on!
•Premiered Apr 4, 2020
Edited by DennisTate
simplified link to video....

I could be wrong... but from thirty years of studying near death experience accounts...... and comparing them with the Jewish and Christian scriptures. 

I suspect strongly that this event could be more than a century in the future because former Atheist Howard Storm was shown what the world would look like around 2185.

https://www.near-death.com/religion/christianity/howard-storm.html#a04

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

People, in this best of all worlds, weren't interested in knowledge; they were interested in wisdom. This was because they were in a position where anything they needed to know, in the knowledge category, they could receive simply through prayer. Everything, to them, was solvable. They could do anything they wanted to do.

The first paragraph that I quoted and made bold implied that the role of the final Elijah had already been accomplished. 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/mal/4?lang=eng

4  Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I acommanded unto him in bHoreb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5  Behold, I will asend you bElijah the prophet cbefore the coming of the dgreat and dreadful eday of the Lord:

6 And he shall aturn the bheart of the cfathers to the dchildren, and the heart of the echildren to their fathers, lest I come and fsmite the gearth with a hcurse.

Edited by DennisTate
add comment...

Deuteronomy 4:35 is the verse that the angel that brought darkness was screaming:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/deut/4?lang=eng

35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the Lord he is aGod; there is bnone else beside him.

My theory.... is that we are about to enter an era of vastly less anger between religions but........ it will be rather New Agey.....  and eventually HaShem will have to send that huge angel that was shown to Rabbi Alon Anava in his second near death experience to deal with the remaining serious issue of IDOLATRY.

http://www.thomastwin.com/7 A Thomas samples.html

The Father said to me one evening in my time of meditation, “You wonder that people other than the Jews have the secrets of the Kingdom as well as you. As you have been instructed before, the secrets of the Kingdom have been given to many people, but to no one in their complete form, so that each, seeking in their own way, may gradually come closer to me, but no one group can say, ‘I have the secret and you are excluded.’ Indeed, any who say that, have already put themselves outside of the Kingdom, because the King­dom comes by Love, and Love is a working together. Love is not exclusively for one group.”

“In the end of the Age, peoples from all parts of the earth will bring their knowledge together and will find the Inner Way to me by working together. So, read and know what has been given to others, that your knowledge may be complete and you may be able to come to Me, all working together in Love.” (near death experiencer Bruce MacDonald Ph. D.)

Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz: 

"I had a weird idea. Wouldn't it be awesome if Christians preached to secular jews and tried to convince them to learn torah and keep mitzvoth?"

This could be the key to a whole new type of relationship between Latter day Saints and Israelis?

LDS missionaries in Israel could........  become students of Rabbi Alon Anava and could promote the turning of secular Jews to return to Torah and keep mitzvoth and do teshuvah?

Here are two other amazing messages from him that Latter day Saints will tend to largely be in agreement with anyway.

I've heard all three of these fascinating messages by Rabbi Alon Anava more than once and I feel that learning from him could be the key to Latter day Saints getting prepared for what sounds like it could be an Exodus of USA Jews... .up to Canada first... and then on to Israel.

I first ran into a modern prediction of this event in the book "Clay and Iron" by William Deagle M. D.

"Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the
North
before the great and terrible days, for I have given
you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy
to
this nation of America, in mercy and justice before
my
wrath is poured out in full." (William Deagle M. D.)

Messianic Jewish Pastor David Herzog was shown more about this event that he explains after the seventeen minute mark in this video.

Jeremiah 16:14
Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers."

Edited by DennisTate
add a scripture...

Based on my interactions with Latter day Saints over these last three years I feel very strongly that Latter day Saints will be the first major denomination of Christianity that will experience the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter thirty seven........  the large scale twisting together of the stick of Joseph with the stick of Judah.  

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ezek/37?lang=eng

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of aJoseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20  And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the aheathen, whither they be gone, and will bgather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them aone bnation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and cone king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more dtwo nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their aidols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will bsave them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will ccleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And aDavid my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one bshepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the aland that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for bever: and my servant David shall be their cprince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a acovenant of peace with them; it shall be an beverlasting ccovenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my dsanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My atabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their bGod, and they shall be my people.

28 And the aheathen shall bknow that I the Lord do csanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Oh... on the topic of King David.....  you may wish to look at a doctrine common within the LDS church a century ago.

Edited by DennisTate
add a link to a related topic....

What is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus doing and why?

https://sordrescue.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/02-24-16_do_not_fear_america.pdf

2-24-16 Do not fear America The Spirit of God says, "Why do I sense fear in my people about the future of America? Have I not said that, 'l have heard your cries and will heal your land?' Stand firm! Do not falter, put on the full armor of God! Rake the enemy over the coals, for the end time battle is on for my 1 billion souls!"

• 10 months later...

Rabbi Alon Anava has spoken often about an Exodus of USA Jews to Israel......

a Pastor David Herzog had a dream in which he was shown that many of them would

travel to Canada first...  before making full fledged Aliyah to Israel.  

Assisting Orthodox and Chassidic Jews in the project could become a

major reason for Latter day Saints to cooperate more and more with

all other denominations of Christianity.  

CHRISTIANS PREPARE TO HARBOR JEWS IN ANTICIPATION OF POTENTIAL ‘AMERICAN HOLOCAUST’

BY RIVKAH LAMBERT ADLER | JUN 17, 2020 | CHRISTIAN ZIONISM

One American pastor who wished to remain anonymous quoted Isaiah 49:22, saying that as God calls His people back, He will beckon to the gentiles to assist.

Thus said Hashem: I will raise My hand to nations And lift up My ensign to peoples; And they shall bring your sons in their bosoms, And carry your daughters on their backs. Isaiah 49:22