"The Chosen" - TV Series

NeedleinA

I apologize if this series was shared previously, I must have missed it if it was. Our family has been watching an absolutely wonder series on the Savior called "The Chosen".
It appears to have been created for VidAngel but we have been watching it both on Youtube and BYUtv. Without spoiling anything... it is about how the Savior went around choosing individuals to come follow him... individuals who might not otherwise have felt worthy or up to the task.

Looking for something to lift your spirit and see the Savior in perhaps a different light, our family gives it a thumbs up! Enjoy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/9/2021 at 6:35 PM, skalenfehl said:

I LOVE this series! I own it on DVD and can't wait for Season Two, which should be out Easter or shortly thereafter. Beautiful series! 

Did you know that the second season of The Chosen was filmed in UTAH!!!!  The first season was filmed in Texas!

I am actually Jewish or Messianic Jewish....so I deeply appreciate you Latter day Saints for providing the cast and crew of The Chosen with the stage on which this amazing series has been filmed!

On 6/3/2023 at 5:52 PM, D.PatrickTate said:

Did you know that the second season of The Chosen was filmed in UTAH!!!!  The first season was filmed in Texas!

I am actually Jewish or Messianic Jewish....so I deeply appreciate you Latter day Saints for providing the cast and crew of The Chosen with the stage on which this amazing series has been filmed!

Yes, I knew that. This series is certainly a breath of fresh air! 🙂