Could Satan perhaps be acting partly in the mindset of Stanley Milgram Ph. D?

DennisTate

The Milgram Experiment designed by Stanley Milgram Ph. D. gives us something to think about when it comes to the possible mind set of former Covering Cherub Halel who is know to Christians as Lucifer.

If he is partly.... or significantly acting in the thought pattern of Stanley Milgram Ph. D. then this idea spreading around could lead to the repentance of many people who term themselves Satanists.

I take the prediction seriously that the Bamboo Curtain will soon fall... and the Falun Gong and political dissidents and the Uighur's and Christians and so many others will soon be released from the prison camps and death camps of China.

Once the population of China goes over fifty one percent Christian... and it is getting close........ then the spiritual atmosphere of that nation will shift.

Assuming that Multiverse Theory corresponds with Ezekiel chapter thirty seven...... in the time line that we are in now... .the army of two hundred million from the east predicted in the Book of Revelation might be enacted as a semi-reality science fiction film project..... and their advance on Jerusalem could be to assist in the building of an Ezekiel chapter forty to forty eight temple complex??????

The artistic potential for us humans to flip the spiritual atmosphere of this earth much as Dr. Albert Einstein's friend Immanuel Velikovsky stated that there had been 171 previous major magnetic polar shifts......... is an intriguing and encouraging idea.

The former inmates of the death camps in China could soon be the only people able to afford to live in the White Elephant Cities that China has constructed to make their economy appear to be better than it really is.

Prayer request.... some very well read people are reading and commenting in this discussion...... They can come to repentance too.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/illuminati-totally-controls-orgainzed-religion-politics-and-the-media.331262/page-4#post-1072147565

Illuminati totally controls orgainzed religion, politics, and the media

On 12/28/2020 at 8:03 AM, DennisTate said:

I take the prediction seriously that the Bamboo Curtain will soon fall... and the Falun Gong and political dissidents and the Uighur's and Christians and so many others will soon be released from the prison camps and death camps of China.

Once the population of China goes over fifty one percent Christian... and it is getting close........ then the spiritual atmosphere of that nation will shift

I hope this is correct.  The Chinese government oppresses a billion of its people including the people of Hong Kong.  I am hoping the people of Hong Kong do not lose what is left of their liberty.

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, Still_Small_Voice said:

I hope this is correct.  The Chinese government oppresses a billion of its people including the people of Hong Kong.  I am hoping the people of Hong Kong do not lose what is left of their liberty.

I sure do hope so as well......

we have at least some scriptural evidence to support the idea that Satan is slowly but surely surrendering his power over humans to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus. 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/nt/1-cor/5?lang=eng

5 To adeliver such an one unto Satan for the bdestruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the cday of the Lord Jesus.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/1-kgs/22?lang=eng

20 And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a alying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.