Temple Clothing Bags

seashmore

Due to circumstances I'd rather not get into, I ruined the bag I kept temple clothing in since 2012.  When I went shopping on the online store (no distribution center nearby, even if it were open) I found I didn't like either of the two options available.  Anyone have any websites they could direct me to?

I really liked the old, discontinued style, mostly because of the hanger hook and shoe pockets.
The generic "Temple Bag" looked like a great one, except the lack of a hanger hook.  That is a must-have for my small temple dressing rooms, so it surprises me that neither options have that. 

13 hours ago, seashmore said:

Due to circumstances I'd rather not get into, I ruined the bag I kept temple clothing in since 2012.  When I went shopping on the online store (no distribution center nearby, even if it were open) I found I didn't like either of the two options available.  Anyone have any websites they could direct me to?

I really liked the old, discontinued style, mostly because of the hanger hook and shoe pockets.
The generic "Temple Bag" looked like a great one, except the lack of a hanger hook.  That is a must-have for my small temple dressing rooms, so it surprises me that neither options have that. 

If you cannot find the bag fitted with the hook as you desire - you could add your own with a combination carabiner and j-hook.

The Traveler

I don't have one with hooks, but I find a compact weekend traveler's bag or garment bag are what I normally use.  For ease of availability I thought I'd try to find some on Amazon ranging in various sizes and cost

Swissgear Wheeled Garment bag

Bagazzi Shoulder Travel bag

Victorinox Werks Weekender

Wohlbege Weekender bag

Amsterdam Rolling Garment luggage

Or if you don't have to carry a suit or otherwise and want something smaller, a messenger bag may work for you which is something my youngest son uses when we go together.

Samsonite Leather Messenger bag

Messenger Waterproof Briefcase