Spiritual Warfare?

DennisTate

One important aspect of our doing spiritual warfare is our simply being joyful and thankful.

I personally have been pronouncing the name of Yeshua - Jesus on walls and buildings and over people as I pray.  In buildings I touch walls and pronounce the Blood of Jesus / Yeshua on the walls to invite the Kingdom of God into those buildings.  I believe that this frees up Yeshua, the KING of all kings to send angels into those buildings.  

I have noticed since I've been studying with the LDS Elders and Sisters since August of 2020 that I feel more of the Fire of the Holy Spirit in my life.  

I just read this interesting idea and I am wondering what specific types of Spiritual Warfare do Latter day Saints do usually?

Near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai, Chapter fifteen, Praying from the Heavenly Realms :

CCONFLICT IS INEVITABLE FOR THE BELIEVER

Praying from the heavenly realms means that you are proclaiming what is in heaven into the earth. This is a great disturbance to the devil because he is working his iniquity on the earth. As you declare the truth, the Kingdom of God is brought into conflict with the kingdom of this world. The great thing about this is that you can bring the Kingdom into your sphere of influence.

As an emissary for the Kingdom of God, you will likely find yourself upsetting the religious and those who choose to live in rebellion to the Cross. Jesus experienced this conflict over and over as he brought the Kingdom message into the earth. He drove out demons with the finger of God (Luke 11:20) and people accused him of being a drunkard and working for the devil. If Jesus found himself in the middle of spiritual confrontation, how can we expect less as his followers?

Confrontation is inevitable. As you choose to side with the Holy Spirit in every conflict, people will see God in you. Their environment will change as you bring the Kingdom of God to them.

2 Timothy 4:3-5 (NKJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

Paul knew that we will be more successful in warfare if we are prepared for what will come. He gave a warning to Timothy about the inevitable confrontation. “People will turn away from solid Biblical teaching,” he warns. “You will face affliction, but you must endure! Don’t ever quit doing what God has called you to do!”Leading thought:When you pray, you are automatically thrust into spiritual confrontation because you are acting as an instrument of God’s Kingdom on earth." (Dr. Kevin Zadai, chapter fifteen, Praying from the Heavenly Realms). 

Another near death experiencer explained Spiritual Warfare with amazing simplicity.

Near death experiencer Christian Andreason :  

12. How does one do spiritual warfare?

My answer might surprise you. Spiritual warfare is a practice of celebration. Why? Because celebration is the very opposite to depression which is what dark energies want us to fall into so they can tighten their grip on us.

Dark energies do not want us to celebrate and rejoice in the fact that beyond any truth … God is Love and God's Love has already won and achieved victory over any challenge that might come against us. It is up to us to open ourselves up and receive God's Love … All we must do is simply … believe!

The dark forces of challenging energy come to steal our Joy! The reason for this is because misery Loves company! Ever notice that?

People who are in the habit of being down adore it when others come and join them in their destructive pity party. Well, these "sad parties" are for the most part attended by darkened energies. Because dark energy is joyless, it wants us to become the same! However, never forget … the Joy of the Lord is our Strength!" (Christian Andreason, near-death  .com).