Isaiah 5:20

scottyg

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/hasbro-rebranding-mr-potato-head-gender-neutral

Another article from nbc states that the toy will also be sold in a family pack with accessories for two sets of "same gender" parents for the baby potato.

Our children need to be taught how to feel the Holy Ghost and discover truth for themselves, because the world is ready to sweep them up in sin.

Approximately one in six from America's youngest adult generation now identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, headlining a trend of increased LGBT identification in the country, according to a new Gallup survey.

The survey, conducted throughout the last year, found that 16% of U.S. adults from Generation Z identify as something other than heterosexual. Those surveyed were born between 1997 and 2002. Generation Z is defined as those born between 1997 and 2012; the survey did not include those who have not reached age 18. Of those 18- to 23-year-olds who identify as LGBT, 72% of them classified themselves as bisexual.

"Thus, 11.5% of all Gen Z adults in the U.S. say they are bisexual, with about 2% each identifying as gay, lesbian or transgender," Gallup stated.

Additionally, the percentage is poised to grow, since many individuals from Generation Z have not yet reached adulthood and thus were not surveyed.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/1-in-6-gen-z-lgbt

If we listen to the prophets and the spirit we will realize that in the Last-days there will be an assault on the eternal principles that directly effect social interactions.  The strength of a nation lies in the strength of its social principles and foremost to a stable and enduring society is the family.  It is my personal view that the stability and endurance of our freedoms and liberties are currently at great risk.  For example the masculinity of males and the  caring nurturing side of females (especially towards children) are being redefined as evil - specifically xenophobic, bigotry and definitely homophobic. 

I find it interesting that currently it is thought that the way to stop bullying is to bully the bully.  Our super heroes are worshiped in entertainment because they are violent against those that are evil - evil being defined as someone that is violent????  This is the outcome from the destabilizing notions that we ought to love our neighbor (those that agree with us) and that we ought to hate and are vengeful towards our enemies.   

I believe that it is this kind of thinking that is the engine of "Secret Combinations".  That we love (love meaning to support and to accept whatever it is that a person we love intends to do) and that we condemn and hate whatever it is a person that disagrees with us (our enemy) intends to do.  In the D&C section we are warned about evil that will lie to make it look like those that are righteous (righteous meaning to uphold the covenants of G-d) are lying and corrupt.  In short it is good to lie or make false statements before a court of law (FISA court) to bring legal accusations against your political enemies.  

I agree with @scottyg and @Still_Small_Voice but I believe that what they are referencing is just a very teeny weeny tip of a colossal iceberg.

The Traveler

22 hours ago, scottyg said:

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/hasbro-rebranding-mr-potato-head-gender-neutral

Another article from nbc states that the toy will also be sold in a family pack with accessories for two sets of "same gender" parents for the baby potato.

I figure this is more companies recognizing and following trends, than it is trying to change anything.   Another way to look at it - if you're upset about this one, you are about 10 years late to the party.  That's when the "pink and blue" toy aisles in toy stores started to go away.   With the ever-increasing number of nontraditional/part/divorced/etc families since the turn of the century, toy companies have refreshed things so they stay relevant to their target audiences.

Anyone wanting justification in their worry can look through the comments on the tweet.

Anyone watching Star Trek Discovery?  The big news is a nonbinary actor playing a nonbinary character who uses they/them pronouns, carrying on a relationship with a transgender ghost.  

On 2/26/2021 at 11:22 AM, NeuroTypical said:

Anyone watching Star Trek Discovery?  The big news is a nonbinary actor playing a nonbinary character who uses they/them pronouns, carrying on a relationship with a transgender ghost.  

I am a fan of Star Trek Discovery but I do have some concerns about sifi in general that seems to be more unfounded and ridiculous fantasy than actual empirical science.  For example I challenge any and everyone to provide even a single example that proves an intelligent species can evolve and not become extinct without binary (male and female) sex as the only means to preserve any and all intelligent species.  

We do know that many species have become extinct but it is most difficult to me to imagen an intelligent species (however intelligence is defined) that would deliberately more towards extinction through encouragement of same sex attraction or deliberate sexual alteration rendering individuals within that species sterile.  I would think that such pseudo intelligence would discount such as unfit in the scientific notion of survival of the fittest.

The Traveler

On 2/25/2021 at 2:50 PM, Still_Small_Voice said:

Approximately one in six from America's youngest adult generation now identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, headlining a trend of increased LGBT identification in the country, according to a new Gallup survey.

The survey, conducted throughout the last year, found that 16% of U.S. adults from Generation Z identify as something other than heterosexual. Those surveyed were born between 1997 and 2002. Generation Z is defined as those born between 1997 and 2012; the survey did not include those who have not reached age 18. Of those 18- to 23-year-olds who identify as LGBT, 72% of them classified themselves as bisexual.

"Thus, 11.5% of all Gen Z adults in the U.S. say they are bisexual, with about 2% each identifying as gay, lesbian or transgender," Gallup stated.

Additionally, the percentage is poised to grow, since many individuals from Generation Z have not yet reached adulthood and thus were not surveyed.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/1-in-6-gen-z-lgbt

I wonder how many understand to parable (story or folktale ) of "The Emperor and His New Clothes".  It is one thing to pretend something but it is something else to pretend that what one is pretending it the reality of truth.

The Traveler