How has everyone been?

L. Carter

Oh man it’s been a while since I’ve posted here, hasn’t it? A lot of things have changed. Just checking in to see how your all doing right now. As for me I’m doing alright. I’ve finally picked up the courage to talk to a missionary about joining the church but other than that not much going on.

15 hours ago, L. Carter said:

Oh man it’s been a while since I’ve posted here, hasn’t it? A lot of things have changed. Just checking in to see how your all doing right now. As for me I’m doing alright. I’ve finally picked up the courage to talk to a missionary about joining the church but other than that not much going on.

Somehow I am impressed that if you are determined to join with the Latter-day Saints of G-d that not so much is going on in your life is a little bit naïve.  Take care my friend you are only beginning a journey not of a lifetime but of eternal significance.  If not much is going on now - buckle up my friend - the more you step into the light the more exciting things will become.

The Traveler

20 hours ago, L. Carter said:

Hi!

For me, like is doing really good actually.   I love the remote-worker life, having home cooked meals every lunch, hanging out with my kid & husband in the evenings.   We're natural home-bodies, so this wasn't too terrible of a transition.  Plus, my daughter's school district has been open full-time in=person since August (a huge blessing), so she does get out and have friends/activities there (great for all of us actually).

Beyond that... I love my boring life!  The current "cool new thing" here is the Cat in the Hat outfit daughter & I crafted last night (because that's a big deal in elementary school).  Found out today that my county got to my & hubby's vaccine group now, so that should be going down later this week.   With that in tow, we're looking forward to a summer trip to see grandparents and extended family we haven't seen in forever.   

There were some majorly unexpected blessings this year too.  One of which is I unexpectedly reconnected with a ex-friend whom had... the bridge between us hadn't been burnt---- it had been nuclear bombed seven times over.  But .... wow, she ... resentence and change of heart is real.  The heart felt apology and the way she acts now... just wow.  The bridge isn't just re-built, but improved 10 times over to be a truly amazing friendship miles better than even the best before.