LDS Trivia and Puzzle Game Sessions for March

Jeremy A

Hello, potential LDS Trivia and Puzzles players:

Wow, my last post was in November.

Anyway, it's been a while since I tried to have a game. Life gets in the way [smile]. There will be two possible game sessions: Friday, Mar 12, between 6:30 PM and 8 PM Pacific, 9:30 to 11 PM Eastern. I know that's late, especially for the east coast, but I get off work at about five, and I want to be able to get home and be in the channel to wait for players.

The second day and time are Saturday between noon and 8 PM Pacific, 3 and 11 PM Eastern. If a game happens Friday night, I'll reply to this post, so people will know that there's no game on Saturday.

Remember, I live near Seattle, so use that city to compare time zones.

If you want to have a game at a specific time, let's make an appointment. Setting an appointment seems silly, but it allows the possibility of having a time that works for me and you. Please comment on this post with some dates and times for a game, and I'll reply with what works for me, and then we can pick a day and time. Oh, if you don't specify a time zone, I will assume my time zone, which is Pacific in North America.

As a reminder, the game takes place on DALnet in channel #lds_trivia. Please see the website for more information on the game and how to get to it. I hope to see you there.