After All These Years..........

simply_disappear

Hi! I'm simply_D and I'm happy to be here! I hope this forum becomes a wonderful spot on the world wide web where people can find peace and answers......real life answers from those of us who live the life.

Howdi to all our friends from the MA&DB. Double y'er pleasure! MA&DB and now LDS forums! WOOHOO!

UMW

SimplyD B)

Nice to see meet you!

~Kate

Welcome and what does UMW stand for?

Ive come from LDSTalk, but what is the site MA&DB and why is everyone coming from there to here? i left talk because the mods were not doing thier job, and there were alot of sneaky antis who would argue and pester and that is not what i came here for.

MA&D is Mormon Apologetics and Discussion, which is another message board. That community is us ordinary TBM folk, some TBM scholars and academics, a couple of really nice non-members, and a bunch of not so nice, but still tolerable exes and critics. The debate can get pretty hot over there. The mods do a great job of reigning us all in when we need it, but still it isn't a place for the timid.

A lot of us from MA&D come over here to sit back, put our feet up, and enjoy a little nice social time. Then when we have rested up we dash back over and get back into the fray.

Welcome here.

Welcome and what does UMW stand for?

Ive come from LDSTalk, but what is the site MA&DB and why is everyone coming from there to here? i left talk because the mods were not doing thier job, and there were alot of sneaky antis who would argue and pester and that is not what i came here for.

I asked a simple question at LDSTalk and received a very rude response from an ex-Mormon now Catholic. I reported it and the Mod told me to get over it. That was my last post over there.

Hi! I'm simply_D and I'm happy to be here! I hope this forum becomes a wonderful spot on the world wide web where people can find peace and answers......real life answers from those of us who live the life.

Howdi to all our friends from the MA&DB. Double y'er pleasure! MA&DB and now LDS forums! WOOHOO!

UMW

SimplyD B)

Welcome! I hope you'll be able to visit often. :D

Love,

Sarah

UMW is a heretical apostatized organization that is corrupting the true gospel of the SSCE.

Heretics and heathens be they.

For they try to make others sway.

With their knowledge and beauty

And charm that’s a plenty

Dirty Harry’s trying to make their day.

Tread lightly, Doctor Stuess.

Even the moderators have only so much ability to physically protect you from the wrath you are incurring.

It is possible that even we have been corrupted by the evil that are UMW's.

Also, this board intended for amicable discussion.

We don't want your petty sectarian strife to expose the entire Mormon conspiracy! ;)

Tread lightly, Doctor Stuess.

Even the moderators have only so much ability to physically protect you from the wrath you are incurring.

It is possible that even we have been corrupted by the evil that are UMW's.

Also, this board intended for amicable discussion.

We don't want your petty sectarian strife to expose the entire Mormon conspiracy! ;)

Petty? PETTY!?!?!

How dare you!?!

It might be paltry. I'll even grant that it is incosequential... but petty?

Wait... yeah, you're right. Sorry.

Doctor Steuss

Taking Secarian Strife to New Petty Levels

Petty? PETTY!?!?!

How dare you!?!

It might be paltry. I'll even grant that it is incosequential... but petty?

Wait... yeah, you're right. Sorry.

Doctor Steuss

Taking Secarian Strife to New Petty Levels

hey! all ya'll back off the good doctor! at least HE is answering our question. HE must really care about those of us that were living in the dark. we are now enlightened. Thank you very much Dr. S.! where's that kissy face?! you deserve one! or a high five..whatever