Will a human Elijah and a human Moshiach ben Ephrayim be here soon?

DennisTate

Will any "anointed mere humans" usher in Era of Moshiach / the Millennium?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will any more "anointed mere humans" precede the time when Zechariah chapter fourteen is fulfilled?

• No
    • Yes
    • I am really not certain what the answer to that is???!!!

Will a human and flawed Elijah be here soon to set the stage for the fulfillment of Zechariah chapter fourteen?

Or has the world already been given the final Elijah?

The writings of Orthodox Jewish historian and scholar Yair Davidiy are interesting at least.

Yair Davidiy:

https://britam.org/messiah.html

Since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948 the USA has often helped protect the State of Israel from destruction. The USA has not however really helped Israel expand her borders. On the contrary the USA has often forced Israel to give up territories it had liberated and to constrict her borders, but maybe that will change. Maybe the USA and Britain will help Israel expand her borders in the future as the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is supposed to do. Ingathers the Exiles “Kol HaTor” says [2.40] “His [i.e. Joseph’s] bow abode in strength” (Genesis 49;24). This should be an important principle for us. We have to stand obstinately strong in the holy work of gathering in the exiles which is the task of the first redeemer [i.e. of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]. Purifies the Land of Israel “Kol HaTor” says [2.41] “And Joseph was governor over the land” (Genesis 42;6). This means he will overcome all the forces of impurity. This is one of the great tasks of the First Redeemer [of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH]: to extirpate the spirit of impurity from the country by means of settling the Holy Land. When the Holy Land is not settled [with Israelites] a spirit of impurity settles over it. [When the Holy Land is settled with Israelites the Land becomes pure]. Joshua ben Nun Was a Forerunner “Kol HaTor” says [2.44]

The First Redeemer [MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH] fights against Amalek with total warfare…[he fights against the forces of anti-Semitism]. This was the task of Joshua ben Nun who was [a forerunner and ancestor of] the Messiah Son of Joseph. Aroused by Elijah “Kol HaTor” says [2.71] “Behold I will send you my prophet Elijah…and he will return the hearts of the fathers to their sons” (Malachi 4). One of the tasks of Elijah is to arouse the spirit of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Comment:

[Malachi 4:5] BEHOLD, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET BEFORE THE COMING OF THE GREAT AND DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD: [Malachi 4:6] AND HE SHALL TURN THE HEART OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN, AND THE HEART OF THE CHILDREN TO THEIR FATHERS, LEST I COME AND SMITE THE EARTH WITH A CURSE.

Ezekiel 21:27
"I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him."

So basically as Mr. Yair Davidiy explains it......
....(if my memory serves me correctly)..... daughters of King Zedekiah of Judah.... in the time the prophet Jeremiah.....
arranged a marriage of one of them to the Zerahite King of Ireland.....
(a descendant of the slightly younger twin brother to Pharez the son of Judah and Tamar ).....
and the Throne of King David was transferred from Jerusalem to Ireland, (I think Tara)...and then on to
Scotland and then on to London.................

.... so now...... it is overturned one more time to Jerusalem.......
and Prophet Kim Clement identified ...............   as a "David!"

https://britam.org/messiah.html

The Messiah son of Joseph will be the leader of the Lost Ten Tribes. He will be descended from Joseph. In a sense The Messiah son of Joseph may be understood to represent Joseph and the Lost Ten Tribes, as a collective body. By considering some of the deeds and actions of The Messiah son of Joseph we can gain further evidence as to who the descendants of Joseph are today. Some points concerning the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH that are to be found in the book “Kol HaTor” (“The Voice of the Turtledove” in Hebrew). This book is a collection of the sayings of a great and famous Rabbi (Eliyahu of Vilna) and his followers in the eighteenth century. The book deals with the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Rabbi Elyahu of Vilna is considered to have been one of the greatest Rabbis of all time. The ideas in this book “Kol HaTor” are all based on Biblical or related sources. Similar to Cyrus king of Persia “Kol HaTor” says [1.6.1] The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is similar to Cyrus the Persian Monarch who encouraged the Jews to return from the Babylonian Exile and rebuild the Temple. Cyrus, the King of Persia, in some respects may be considered a forerunner (or prototype) of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Verses associated with Cyrus (Isaiah 42) are actually to a degree applicable to the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH will be revealed little by little.

The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH in some sources is referred to as the “Messiah son [descendant] of Ephraim.” The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH is associated with the saving of lives and the rescue of Israelites and in this he is assisted by Judah and by the MESSIAH SON OF DAVID. By way of Comment: The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH, as we have seen, is connected with the ingathering of the exiles. America and Britain both in their own way in the past did helped the ingathering of the exiles of Judah to the Land of Israel. Our Prayers Are Needed “Kol HaTor” says [1.24] “With our deeds and prayers we shall come to the aid of MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. Through our exertions with all our might of self-arousal [arousal from below as distinct from arousal from heaven] we will achieve the union of the two messiahs, the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH and the MESSIAH SON OF DAVID, ‘the stick of Joseph and the stick of Judah’ [mentioned by Ezekiel 37]. [The two sticks will join together just as Judah and Joseph will join together].

[In Ezekiel 37:16, Ezekiel was told to take one stick, FOR JUDAH. Ezekeil was then told to take ANOTHER STICK, FOR JOSEPH. Ezekiel was told in Ezekiel 37:17 to join the two sticks together. THEY SHALL BECOME ONE IN THINE HAND.  The two sticks (representing Judah and Joseph) were to first become one in the hand of Ezekiel.  In   Ezekiel 37:19 God says that the two sticks  SHALL BE ONE IN MINE HAND.]   [Ezekiel says that] First the two sticks will become one in your hands and afterwards they will be one in my [God’s] hand.” [i.e. This means that:  First Judah and Joseph should try to join together from below and afterwards God will help them from above]. On the same theme: “Kol HaTor” emphasizes The Two Sticks (representing Judah and Joseph) Must be Joined Together Through Our Initiative! [2.101] Ezekiel (37) speaks of the stick of Joseph [and Judah and the union of Judah with Joseph]. This concerns the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. The Redemption is dependent on the union of the two sticks, the stick of Joseph with the stick of Judah. These are the two Messiahs, the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH and the MESSIAH SON OF DAVID. [It says: “Join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in your hand” (Ezekiel 37;17)].

At first the union [of Judah with Joseph] comes about through arousal from below by way of nature [through our actions] as it says, “Join them one to another into one stick.” And afterwards [the re-union is confirmed] in a miraculous manner, [through the hand of God, as it says in Ezekiel “they shall become on in Your hand” meaning they shall become re-united in the hand of God! Comes From the North “Kol HaTor” says [2.11] “His glory is like the firstborn of his bull” (Deuteronomy 33;17). The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH comes from the north side and will be aroused by himself. i.e. The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH will come from somewhere in the north or at least to the north of the Land of Israel. The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH will Defeat Esau meaning the forces of Europe. “Kol HaTor” says [2.17] The guardian angel of Esau will be pulled down by the guardian angel of Joseph (This is also spoken about in the Biblical Book of Obadiah. We will discuss this subject and the Book of Obadiah in another talk). Expands Borders of Israel, Wars Against Amalek “Kol HaTor” says [2.36] “Enlarge the place of your tent and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations...” (Isaiah 54;2). The commandment to expand the borders [of Israel] is part of the task of the MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH. The MESSIAH SON OF JOSEPH has the duty of waging war against Amalek and of expanding the borders of Israel and of protecting Israel from  destruction. Comment: “Amalek” represents anti-Semitism and the attempt to exterminate the Jewish people. Britain and America in the 19th and early 20th century did often attempt to protect the Jews in Europe from Anti-Semitism. In the Second World War Britain and the USA defeated Nazi Germany and Japan. Nazi Germany had planned to exterminate the Jewish people and did murder one-third of the total Jewish population in the World at that time.

So basically what this question comes down to is this.........

if...Zechariah chapter fourteen cannot occur until at least one Jewish temple is built.... (perhaps two... and maybe even three.... )...and if 

the Jewish people are going to consider somebody to be a modern Cyrus or Moshiach ben Ephrayim if they succeed in getting them a temple built.......

then.... will there be a mere  human who is flawed and may not be able to walk on water........

but he builds the Jewish people a temple.  

Several verses in Isaiah chapter forty five indicate a mere human and to my thinking cannot seem to refer to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus??????

Can it be stated of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus that he did NOT KNOW HaShem / The Heavenly Father?????????

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/45?lang=eng

1 Thus saith the Lord to his aanointed, to bCyrus, whose right hand I have cholden, to dsubdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the etwo leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the acrooked places straight: I will bbreak in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the atreasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy bname, am the cGod of Israel.

4 For Jacob my aservant’s sake, and Israel mine belect, I have even ccalled thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5  aI am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the arising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.