Suggestion for a new feature for third hour

This is a suggestion for a new feature to be added to Third Hour. The suggestion is that a space be created where people can upload their lesson notes, or maybe even talks, and people can then view and download that material. The notes could be sorted by topic and when a forum member has a talk or lesson to prepare, the material that has been uploaded could be a resource that they could use to assist them in their preparation. How much interest is there in this idea, does something similar already exist, and if this did become a new feature on Third Hour, how likely is it that you would use it?

16 hours ago, askandanswer said:

This is a suggestion for a new feature to be added to Third Hour. The suggestion is that a space be created where people can upload their lesson notes, or maybe even talks, and people can then view and download that material. The notes could be sorted by topic and when a forum member has a talk or lesson to prepare, the material that has been uploaded could be a resource that they could use to assist them in their preparation. How much interest is there in this idea, does something similar already exist, and if this did become a new feature on Third Hour, how likely is it that you would use it?

Isn't that basically what we do in the "Study Boards" forum?

Lol, I've been coming to this forum for years but I think that responding to your post was probably about the second or maybe the third time that I've looked at the study boards forum. I'd actually forgotten that there was such a forum, as I almost never go beyond forums 2, 3, 4, and 5 forums listed in the Third Hour Popular Forums. Having now looked at it, it looks like the Study Boards forum is more for discussing matters that arise from Sunday School,  Priesthood or Relief Society lessons, rather than being a repository for people's talks and lesson notes that others can draw from. 

13 minutes ago, askandanswer said:

Having now looked at it, it looks like the Study Boards forum is more for discussing matters that arise from Sunday School,  Priesthood or Relief Society lessons, rather than being a repository for people's talks and lesson notes that others can draw from. 

It can really be anything it wants. But with the size of this forum, I doubt adding another section would do anything more than adding another unutilized forum section.