"So the last shall be first and the first last" and Mother's Day.

"So the last shall be first and the first last" and Mother's Day.

Genesis 1:19 - 21
"And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Assuming a linear time line for Genesis chapter one we can see that the animals were created even before Adam was made...... and Eve was created pretty much last of all just before the creation of the Sabbath ......... which to my thinking implies that women are set up by their Creator to fulfill this verse in a special way......

"And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." (Mark 9:35)

"And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all." (Mark 10:44)

Rick Joyner from The Final Quest :

" As I approached the Judgment Seat of Christ, those in the highest ranks were also sitting on thrones that were all a part of His throne. Even the least of these thrones was more glorious than any earthly throne many times over. Some of these were rulers over cities on earth who would soon take their place. Others were rulers over the affairs of heaven, and others over the affairs of the physical creation, such as star systems and galaxies. However, it was apparent that those who were given authority over cities were esteemed above those who had even been given authority over galaxies. The value of a single child was more than a galaxy of stars, because the Holy Spirit dwelt in men, and the Lord had chosen men as His eternal dwelling place. In the presence of His glory the whole earth seemed as insignificant as a speck of dust, and yet was so infinitely esteemed that the attention of the whole host of heaven was upon it.

I remembered what a friend had once said, "When an omniscient God asks you a question, it is not because He is seeking information." I looked at the thrones. I looked at those who were now seated. I could recognize some of the great heroes of the faith, but most of those seated I knew had not even been well known on earth. Many I knew had been missionaries who had expended their lives in obscurity. They had never cared to be remembered on earth, but only to Him. I was a bit surprised to see some who had been wealthy, or rulers who had been faithful with what they had been given. However, it seemed that faithful, praying women and mothers occupied more thrones than any other single group." (Rick Joyner, The Final Quest).

Did you know that a gifted Christian named Robin Bullock predicted that Jesus plans to make the youngest woman in the I.D.F. ten times stronger than any soldier in any nation opposed to Israel who wants to harm and kill Israeli civilians!

Because B.Y.U. has a campus in Jerusalem you are in a special position to assist the nation of Israel in bringing this to pass....... your prayers are even more important than the scientific research that you will likely do related to making I.D.F. soldiers even more effective at defending their nation or anybody visiting Israel.