Requiring a COVID-19 Vaccine (shot/s)

Traveler

12 hours ago, Jedi_Nephite said:

the 13-year-old who died

Sorry to hear about your friends @Jedi_Nephite. As of last reporting, VAERS charts 9047 other individuals as well. 
The link shows you the break apart of vaccine deaths by the specific manufacture. 

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality
1716232657_Untitled-4copy.thumb.jpg.7e32e2768604f1b3b4cb221f5f247369.jpg

13 hours ago, Jedi_Nephite said:

I know the family of this young man.  His grandfather attends the ward I grew up in, and we are good friends.  The family is truly devastated by this and would like answers.

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/13-year-old-dies-in-sleep-after-getting-covid-19-vaccine-cdc-investigating/

Media stories have a way of reporting the beginning of stories—but not the ending.  Jedi, I hope you’ll let us know if/when it is positively determined whether the vaccine actually caused the death.  

57 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Sorry to hear about your friends @Jedi_Nephite. As of last reporting, VAERS charts 9047 other individuals as well. 
The link shows you the break apart of vaccine deaths by the specific manufacture. 

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

Is anyone still under the false impression that VAERS data can be used to tell if someone died of COVID?

14 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Is anyone still under the false impression that VAERS data can be used to tell if someone died of COVID?

Is anyone still under the false impression that any of the COVID death rates given to us by the CDC are accurate?

21 minutes ago, Vort said:

I hate that this is true.

At an opiate addiction seminar I went to a couple years ago, it was stated that there are no universal training or accreditation requirements for coroners or universal standards about how to determine “cause of death” (for example, a person may OD to the point that their heart stops; one coroner may name the cause of death as “opiate overdose” whereas another may simply write “cardiac arrest” on the death certificate).

The data should be taken with a huge grain of salt; but at the same time—we aren’t likely to get better data anytime soon; and the spotty data we have is likely more a result of incompetence rather than malevolence.

8 hours ago, NeedleinA said:
8 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Is anyone still under the false impression that any of the COVID death rates given to us by the CDC are accurate?

Oh, I'm not under that impression.  The testing and reporting is just too full of error-prone and agenda-driven humans to be accurate.  Such data can be good for identifying trends, as long as everyone stays erroneous and agenda-driven in the same ways.

There.   Question all answered.   Perhaps you'd be willing to answer mine?

3 hours ago, mirkwood said:

Three Covid positive tests in my ward in the last 4 weeks.  All three were fully vaccinated.

How are they doing?  I'm hearing that the vast, vast majority of folks dying and needing hospitals for COVID now, are all unvaccinated.  Meaning, the vaccine isn't a get-out-of-COVID free card, but it certainly seems to be very good at keeping people out of hospitals and morgues should they catch it.

Edited by NeuroTypical

It’s getting very obvious that the Covid vaccines work. Just because you (generic) refuse to believe the science does not mean it’s not true. It’s your right of course to believe anything you wish. 

This is from North Carolina, but I’m confident it’s pretty much the same everywhere. 

0544ABBF-1BA5-4197-9C2A-7A48E112E4EF.jpeg

Edited by LDSGator

9 hours ago, Just_A_Guy said:

standards about how to determine “cause of death”

World Doctors Alliance share the following about how disastrous death certificates & cause of death have been when it comes to Covid:

DEATH CERTIFICATES (1)

• The majority of people who died had significant comorbidities, such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.

• Counting death certificates with a ‘mention’ of covid as being a death caused by covid is a gross misrepresentation of the facts and has vastly over exaggerated the death toll.

• The rules for the signing of death certificates have been changed solely for covid by the Coronavirus 2020 Act.

• Doctors do not even need to have physically seen the patient in order to sign death certificates.

• The Act has removed the need for a confirmatory medical certificate for cremations.

• Autopsies have virtually been banned, no doubt leading to misdiagnosis of the true cause of deaths; and also reducing our understanding of the disease itself.

• Worse still, care home staff who largely have no medical training are able to give a statement as to the cause of death.

• Covid was put on death certificates merely on the ‘suspicion’ of people having covid. This may well be unlawful, since it is a crime to falsify death certificates.

• People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are deemed to have died from covid, even if they die in a car crash or from a heart attack; clearly over inflating the death toll (2)

Edited by NeedleinA

2 hours ago, LDSGator said:

It’s getting very obvious that the Covid vaccines work. Just because you (generic) refuse to believe the science does not mean it’s not true. It’s your right of course to believe anything you wish. 

This is from North Carolina, but I’m confident it’s pretty much the same everywhere. 

0544ABBF-1BA5-4197-9C2A-7A48E112E4EF.jpeg

What is the standard they are using to confirm these transmission are "ALMOST" from unvaccinated people? Are they providing the results of how they can confirm these are from unvaccinated individuals? Is there a difference between the transmission of Covid from a vaccinated person vs. the transmission of Covid from a unvaccinated individual? If not, then how can this be trusted?

23 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

As of last reporting, VAERS charts 9047 other individuals as well. 

22 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

22 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

13 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Oh, I'm not under that impression.  The testing and reporting is just too full of error-prone and agenda-driven humans to be accurate.  Such data can be good for identifying trends, as long as everyone stays erroneous and agenda-driven in the same ways.

There.   Question all answered.   Perhaps you'd be willing to answer mine?

12 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

World Doctors Alliance share the following about how disastrous death certificates & cause of death have been when it comes to Covid:

What, @NeedleinA, you just gonna leave me hangin' here?

14 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Perhaps you'd be willing to answer mine?

18 hours ago, LDSGator said:

Why don’t you trust the CDC? Not a challenge, honest question. 

The CDC wants their cake and eat too, but they can't have it both ways.

They want us to fully embrace their numbers when it comes to Covid deaths, but on the other hand completely ignore/discredit the numbers on VAERS Vaccine related deaths.
Both stats derive their data from imperfect sources, so why are we told only to believe one and ignore the other?

The VAERS database belongs to the CDC, but when/if the data doesn't support their narrative they want to distance themselves from it.
The VAERS disclaimer states:

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The exact excuses (incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, unverifiable, biases) are the same reasons their Covid death numbers can't be relied upon either (See Death Certificate post above). Again the CDC says, "We have no biases, believe us, trust us, our numbers are accurate, but only if those numbers agree with what we want them to say".
Like my girl Padmé, I have a vote of "no confidence" in the CDC right now.

M4v.gif.dc9c0b305c5f935e08133502aab2c47a.gif

Edited by NeedleinA

56 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

The CDC wants their cake and eat too, but they can't have it both ways.

They want us to fully embrace their numbers when it comes to Covid deaths, but on the other hand completely ignore/discredit the numbers on VAERS Vaccine related deaths.
Both stats derive their data from imperfect sources, so why are we told only to believe one and ignore the other?

The VAERS database belongs to the CDC, but when/if the data doesn't support their narrative they want to distance themselves from it.
The VAERS disclaimer states:

The exact excuses (incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, unverifiable, biases) are the same reasons their Covid death numbers can't be relied upon either (See Death Certificate post above). Again the CDC says, "We have no biases, believe us, trust us, our numbers are accurate, but only if those numbers agree with what we want them to say".
Like my girl Padmé, I have a vote of "no confidence" in the CDC right now.

M4v.gif.dc9c0b305c5f935e08133502aab2c47a.gif

Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation. 

Thanks for answering, @NeedleinA

In related news, the VAERS database may soon show a COVID related plastic surgery event.  It's me.  I recently had some plastic surgery done on an old scar from the '80's.  And because I'm part of a phase III vaccine trial, I report every change in my medical condition to the trial administrator, where they are happily uploading data such as this into their various databases.

So there you have it folks, the vaccine causes plastic surgery.  It's right there in the data.  Any disclaimer to the contrary, is merely an "excuse" from the CDC that wishes to downplay the link between the vaccine and elective plastic surgery.

Edited by NeuroTypical

In equally hilarious related news, individuals who die from plastic surgery complications can be listed as having died from Covid*
In less comical news and not clumped into a separate 'plastic surgery' category... here are the VAERS deaths by vaccine manufacture.
Untitled-1.jpg.2b4750b67f1393c6663c8e750edfa39a.jpg

* People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are deemed to have died from covid, even if they die in a car crash or from a heart attack; clearly over inflating the death toll (2)

6 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

* People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are deemed to have died from covid, even if they die in a car crash or from a heart attack; clearly over inflating the death toll (2)

It seems as if they are checking and updating these

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/covid-deaths-car-crash-comorbidities-coronavirus-death-total-counts-john-hopkins-study/65-e3842ed2-f753-4a15-8b97-c2ae75c2b2ce

31 minutes ago, dprh said:

So... just to clarify... the World Doctors Alliance is:

39 minutes ago, LDSGator said:

a total fraud.

They say:

The news outlet @dprh cites agrees and in fact gives two instances where this exact car crash thing took place.
So super sleuths... where is the fraud on behalf of Worlds Doctor Alliance?

While it appears that the WDA's point is "People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are deemed to have died from covid" individuals want to try and discredit the doctors of the WDA because 'now' the death certificates are being reversed

Edited by NeedleinA

7 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

They say:

The news outlet @dprh cites agrees and in fact gives two instances where this exact car crash thing took place.

While it appears that the WDA's point is "People who die within 28 days of a positive pcr test are deemed to have died from covid" individuals want to try and discredit the doctors of the WDA because 'now' the death certificates are being reversed

Truth is not truth unless it's spoken by an approved source.

5 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

They say:

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/social-media-posts-make-baseless-claim-on-covid-19-death-toll/

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-it-s-complicated

Accept it or not, Covid kills people. And getting the shot saves lives. Your own, and others-by not spreading it. 

24 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

They claimed that COVID was a flu.

They claimed it wasn't a pandemic.

They claimed the PCR tests are highly unreliable.

They made false claims about the timing and death rates from COVID in Ireland.

2 minutes ago, dprh said:

They claimed that COVID was a flu.

They claimed it wasn't a pandemic.

They claimed the PCR tests are highly unreliable.

They made false claims about the timing and death rates from COVID in Ireland.

And, their lies cost lives. Because people believe their garbage they won’t wear a mask or get vaccinated. That can, quite literally, lead to people dying. 

• pam featured this topic
  • pam unfeatured this topic