Men: How do you help around the house?

Suzie

In my household, my wife and I both sweep the floors as needed.  However, I do all of the vacuuming.  Generally, my wife does the dishes throughout the week, but I usually do them on the weekends.  Taking out the trash is primarily my responsibility.  I do my own laundry, as I‘ve been doing that since my early teens (I’ve learned that I can never find my clothes when others do my laundry).  I’ve offered to do the laundry for my wife and kids, but she has a particular way she likes to do it, so I’m not really allowed.  I also mow the lawn, and help cook dinner, especially for the more “complicated” meals (i.e. meals that don’t come in a box).  Plumbing issues are usually my responsibility.  I do most of the “light” grocery shopping, when we need more milk or other items for dinner, whereas my wife prefers to do the heavy-duty weekly shopping.  

Since we bought our house, if there is one chore I really don’t like doing, it’s probably yard work.