DennisTate Views

21 hours ago, Carborendum said:

After reading the posts in this section of the forum, I get the impression that the mainstream Christian view of the world includes the following:

• God is Female, or at least the Holy Ghost is Female.
  • The afterlife includes reincarnation.
  • The Trinity is not really a definition of God but rather a model for our families.
  • God speaks to mankind, not through prophets or scriptures, but through near death experiences.
  • God's realm includes multiverse theory.
  • Faith includes Crystal Healing and Crystal Energy.

Yeah, I can certainly sympathize with Martin Luther.

My bad......

I guess there may be some truth in the old proverb that you can take the man out of the Worldwide Church of God but you cannot take the WWCG out of the man........

and when we former members of the WWCG go aposTate........

we really go off track????????????

On the plus side......

the Holy Spirit could well inspire Latter day Saints to begin an outreach to the New Age movement that uses the following principle to at least some degree?

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." (Matthew 5:25)

On 5/12/2021 at 1:44 PM, Carborendum said:

After reading the posts in this section of the forum, I get the impression that the mainstream Christian view of the world includes the following:

• God is Female, or at least the Holy Ghost is Female.
  • The afterlife includes reincarnation.
  • The Trinity is not really a definition of God but rather a model for our families.
  • God speaks to mankind, not through prophets or scriptures, but through near death experiences.
  • God's realm includes multiverse theory.
  • Faith includes Crystal Healing and Crystal Energy.

Yeah, I can certainly sympathize with Martin Luther.

I first went to the L.D.S. ward in New Glasgow during the 1990's but then I got distracted until

about three years ago and over these past three years I made it out to the New Glasgow, ward again several times.

Here is a message that I felt I was supposed to pass on to you Latter day Saints because I've been obsessed with studying

near death experience accounts since 1990 and I feel that they are playing a huge role in the fulfillment of this promise:

"These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father." (John 16:25)

I do believe that Latter day Saints are in a unique position to understand what was revealed to Rabbi Alon Anava during his second near death experience....... but another piece of the puzzle was revealed yesterday.......May 16, 2021...... to a gifted Pentecostal Pastor!

I believe that YHWH is giving messages to Jewish scholars....... and near death experiencers but then putting the 

explanation in front of Latter day Saints and other gifted Christians...... because Jesus wants us to see hidden meaning within......

"By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." *John 13:35 .....

When Orthodox Jews in Israel or Muslims in the Middle East or Communists in China or Venezuela see Latter day Saints and Pentecostals cooperating with each other at a whole new level due to them having been given a miraculous level of love for each other..... then a billion soul harvest of young people in all the world will begin.  One near death experiencer was shown that Jesus would not return and fulfill Zechariah chapter fourteen until Russia, China and the Middle East are brought to Messiah.  

(post one was written December 24, 2020)
Rabbi Alon Anava stated that he wants this message sent out to all Noahides and to all Gentiles.  I believe that this vision from his second near death experience will mean more to Latter day Saints than to members of just about any other Christian denomination that I can think of.

You are going to want to go to the 1:11:00 mark in this video about the second near death experience account of Rabbi Alon Anava and Revelations chapter 12 will begin to make a lot more sense.

Revelation 12:9
"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Rabbi Anava's 2nd Near Death Experience! And the message we need to be focusing on!
•Premiered Apr 4, 2020

An important piece of the puzzle was given yesterday, May 16, 2021 to Pentecostal Pastor Lillian Brown and I wrote it up with the following words in an outreach mostly to skeptics.

"Brace Yourself"... .for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit far beyond Acts chapter two.

"Shavuot 2021 (a two-day holiday, celebrated from sunset on May 16 until nightfall on May 18) coincides with the date that G‑d gave the Torah to the Jewish people at Mount Sinai exactly 3,333 (!) years ago. It comes after 49 days of eager counting, as we prepared ourselves for this special day. "

"The Holy Spirit really hit this church today..... May 16, 2021....... I believe that this is a beginning of a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will bring a billion young people into the kingdom of God. I love how Pastor Lillian Brown can really hear the Holy Spirit and obeys what she is told to do and say.

I believe that God used this COVID 19 thing to humble us and get us prepared for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Heavenly Father... in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus rebuke Covid 19 and take over and use it to bring us to you in sincere repentance and humility so that we know that we know that YOU are our healer and our salvation!"

"Brace Yourself!" ... these two words are given just after the 55:55 mark in this video. We all need to get prepared for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will be even greater than what happened in Acts chapter two.

Catch The Fire Toronto - Live (May 16th, 2021)

Catch The Fire Toronto

This weekend, we have Women’s Pastor, Lillian Brown speaking. Join us as we explore the question: "Are We There Yet?" in anticipation of the return of Jesus. What do we need to do to be ready? What will the last days look like? Expect to be challenged series on the way we need to look, as the Body of Christ before Jesus returns. Have your Bible open and notebook ready to go deeper!

So what I am saying is that the message to near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava that we are in Erev Shabbat = the message to "Brace Yourself" for the Holy Spirit to fellowship in churches and L.D.S. temples and in Jewish synagogues and in other buildings dedicated to the G-d of Abraham in sincerity.

“Adonijah boasted that his father, King David, did not discipline him. Solomon complained that he could not get away with anything without his father’s discipline. Although Solomon thought that he was not being treated fairly, David was not being unfair. He knew that Solomon was called to be a king. Those who receive the most discipline are those who are called to walk in greater authority." (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 219)

At the 1:40:40 mark in the Rabbi Alon Anava video he explains that in his second near death experience he is told that he had failed in warning Jews and Gentiles at the level that he should have done................

This rather astonished me because to my thinking I would have expected Rabbi Alon Anava's second near death experience to be SUPER POSITIVE and congratulatory considering what he had accomplished with his life between his first near death experience on Passover 2001 until this second near death experience last year...... but no......  he felt that he had been shown that he should have warned both Jews and Gentiles even more powerfully!

I've been thinking about WHY YHWH was so tough on Rabbi Alon Anava during his second near death experience and some statements from the gifted Rick Joyner came back to me......

“The more authority you are given, the more that you can either help or hurt others by your actions. To remove the consequences of your actions would be to remove true authority. You are a part of the new creation that is much higher than the first creation. Those who are called to rule with Me are given the greatest responsibility of all. They are called to a position higher than Satan held. He was a great angel, but he was not a son. You are called to be a joint heir with Me. Your whole life, both the trials and the revelations, are all for the purpose of teaching you the responsibility of authority." (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 218)

I feel that you Latter day Saints are prepared to be major leaders in the "Super Church" that was predicted by the gifted David Wilkerson who was the author of the Cross and the Switchblade........ your exceptionally good teachings on the State of the Dead set you up better than just about anybody else.......

I see zero error in chapter forty one of Gospel Principles.....

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-41-the-postmortal-spirit-world?lang=eng

Chapter 41

The Postmortal Spirit World

What Are the Conditions in the Postmortal Spirit World?

The prophet Alma in the Book of Mormon taught about two divisions or states in the spirit world:

“The spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.

“And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.

“Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection” (Alma 40:12–14).

The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138).

In 1973 Pastor David Wilkerson was given a visionary dream that shocked him......

and major parts of it are beginning to happen now in 2021.

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

If you are interested you can hear his full sermon on youtube but it is not politically correct so I will just give you the title here:

"1973 Prophecy - The Vision by David Wilkerson"

May 5, 2011

One potentially comforting idea after you hear the sermon is that obviously Pastor David Wilkerson in 1973 could not have known how film production would become so easy and common that people could perhaps begin to play around regularly with recreating events from the past fairly easily so........ there is a possibility that some of the violence that he saw during this scary visionary dream may have been deliberately staged........ as part of films that dealt with the past...... For example any films that would attempt to recreate events in the 1830's or 1840's or 1860's or 1860's could appear to be very violent........ but  much of the violence on each set would be Artistic as opposed to literal violence.............

... but this possibility is only something of a comforting thought because I do suspect that before the amazing future shown to near death experiencer Howard Storm and / or Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets can be here on earth........

there will likely be a time when all people who hold to basic Christian and Judaeo - Christian values had better join together to cooperate and protect each other.

Edited by DennisTate
add comments...

.... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is taking over in His Temples on earth......

and although we feel we are somewhat prepared.....  we are not yet as prepared to this outpouring of the Holy Spirit as we may have felt that we were!

Edited by DennisTate
duplicate....