Summer is my favorite time of year, but...

mirkwood

I often wonder why anyone would live in Utah that does not favor winter as their favorite season????  With the exception of those living in Saint George.

But I do have a question for @mirkwood.  Why does October seem to bring out the criminal homicidal natures in men and loose moral natures in ladies????  I think I understand who the guys are attempting to scare - but who are the ladies trying to scare?  Is there something that us engineers types, looking for logic are missing?????

The Traveler

Edited by Traveler

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

I often wonder why anyone would live in Utah that does not favor winter as their favorite season????  With the exception of those living in Saint George.

But I do have a question for @mirkwood.  Why does October seem to bring out the criminal homicidal natures in men and loose moral natures in ladies????  I think I understand who the guys are attempting to scare - but who are the ladies trying to scare?  Is there something that us engineers types, looking for logic are missing?????

The Traveler

Crime stats do not go up in October.  Or are you talking about costumes?

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

Have you ever actually made pumpkin pie out of an actual pumpkin that you, personally, mashed or ground up?

I have been involved in the process. My takeaway from that experience is that pumpkin pie doesn't taste like pumpkins so much as like pumpkin pie spice.