Fauci's Two Americas

Carborendum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-predicts-there-could-be-two-americas-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-zones

So, Fauci sees that there is a disparity of areas where the ratio of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people is quite extreme in either direction.  That may be true.

Time will tell if these "Two Americas" will result in severely differing infection, hospitalization, and death rates.  I guess it depends on who is gathering the statistics.

I literally would trust the advice of my dog's Veterinarian over anything Fauci has to say any longer about Covid or all the super-duper scary variants.
His reputation as a serious unbiased non-political health expert swirled down the toilet long ago. 

I heard a comment, that I'm sure I'll butcher...
"If you have to watch the news in order to see panic, destruction, pandemic and death BUT when you look out your own front door, talk with people you know and see and nothing the news says is reflected in real life... something is up with your news source".

Fauci has turned into the boy who cries wolf and then says he never did.

Edited by NeedleinA

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-predicts-there-could-be-two-americas-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-zones

So, Fauci sees that there is a disparity of areas where the ratio of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people is quite extreme in either direction.  That may be true.

Time will tell if these "Two Americas" will result in severely differing infection, hospitalization, and death rates.  I guess it depends on who is gathering the statistics.

More than who is gathering the statistics - it is more dependent on who is funding the study.  My sister (who is a health care professional) hit me with a study that those that are vaccinated are more immune for longer than those infected and recovered.  My response was that I do not believe that those that are born with genetic immunity to COVID-19 will find their immunity decreasing in a year or two.  There are decedents still immune today, whose ancestors were immune to the Black Plague many generations ago.  

We should have learned from the studies funded by the Tabaco industry that studies funded by Pfizer, Moderna and Johnston & Johnston are likely not the best sources for studies touting the importance of having the vaccine. 

The Traveler 

Edited by Traveler