Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Ice Cream

LDSGator

1 hour ago, Backroads said:

...does it? 

I noticed the past tense.

You're sharp. (see what I did there? cheese... ah-hem.)

Yes, I did try it during the halloween aftermath one year. 

No.  The flavors were fine (for me.  See below). But the textures did not mix well.  Remember that chocolate has some oils/grease in it.  Kim chee is a water based food.  So, the two...

But years later I noticed in a Korean market the confectionary area had a display of kim chee flavored chocolate.  Didn't buy it.  I only saw it for about a month.  I haven't seen it since.  So, I'm guessing it did not sell well. 

Edited by Carborendum

2 hours ago, LDSGator said:

@Carborendum, do you like other non conventional mixes of food? Not an insult, honest question

When I was a kid, I did everything I could to mask the flavor of various veggies that I did not like.  So, I'd mix in my veggies into ANYTHING that I thought had a pleasant and powerful enough flavor to cover the smell/taste of the vegetables.

Just recently I had some creamy peanut butter on the shelf and I saw a bunch of strawberries fresh from the store.  I was picturing chocolate covered strawberries.  I thought of reese's  peanut butter cups.  And... Srawberries dipped in creamy peanut butter.  It was pretty good.

21 hours ago, Carborendum said:

When I was a kid, I did everything I could to mask the flavor of various veggies that I did not like.  So, I'd mix in my veggies into ANYTHING that I thought had a pleasant and powerful enough flavor to cover the smell/taste of the vegetables.

Just recently I had some creamy peanut butter on the shelf and I saw a bunch of strawberries fresh from the store.  I was picturing chocolate covered strawberries.  I thought of reese's  peanut butter cups.  And... Srawberries dipped in creamy peanut butter.  It was pretty good.

I’m the opposite, lol. When it comes to food I treat it like all the chefs in the world are conspiring to poison me and I only eat when not eating will lead to my immediate demise. 

On 7/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, LDSGator said:

@Carborendum, do you like other non conventional mixes of food? Not an insult, honest question

I spent some time thinking about any other examples from my diet.  I couldn't really think of one because, I guess, it's all just "normal" for me.

I also had Starburst Tea some time ago.

I asked my wife if she could think of anything, and she said,"I try not to think about all the weird things you eat or else I'll go crazy."  But she mentioned that I tend to put hot sauce or kim chee on a whole lot of stuff that "really shouldn't have any kind of spice in it."

But I'll try to keep a log going forward... for posterity.

Edited by Carborendum