Homecoming -- Not Homecoming -- Talk

Anddenex

It is surreal to think I am already at the age of having the privilege and opportunity to listen to my oldest give a talk after serving a full-time mission. Sadly, I haven't been sick all this year and the first time I am sick is the Sunday he is speaking. Fortunately, there is a Zoom meeting I will still be able to view and listen to him.

I am looking forward to hearing the increase the Lord has given my son by the power of his Holy Spirit. I hope that he will continue to cherish the experiences and personal revelation he has received, and that he will continue to remain faithful to the Lord.

29 minutes ago, Anddenex said:

It is surreal to think I am already at the age of having the privilege and opportunity to listen to my oldest give a talk after serving a full-time mission. Sadly, I haven't been sick all this year and the first time I am sick is the Sunday he is speaking. Fortunately, there is a Zoom meeting I will still be able to view and listen to him.

I am looking forward to hearing the increase the Lord has given my son by the power of his Holy Spirit. I hope that he will continue to cherish the experiences and personal revelation he has received, and that he will continue to remain faithful to the Lord.

I think it would be interesting to record a mission farewell talk and their homecoming talk and then to listen to both the second following the first just to experience the difference.

The Traveler

32 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I think it would be interesting to record a mission farewell talk and their homecoming talk and then to listen to both the second following the first just to experience the difference.

The Traveler

I agree with you, that would be great.