Church Handbook - search function?

NeedleinA

Either I'm blind or it does not exist but does anyone know how to 'search' for items on the Church's website but only inside of the Handbook?
If I'm looking for certain things that I know are in the Handbook, the only search feature I see is generic to the entire Church's website, not specific to the Handbook.

Any insight?
Thanks in advance.

I went to the search function and typed in "Ghost."  A whole lot of items from all over popped up.   But right under the search bar, I have a horizontal list of sources I can choose to search from and handbook is one of the options.  I clicked that and it narrowed the list down considerably.  Is that what you're looking for?

image.png.b165da10cdb1569955a0f0194941a96f.png

1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

I don't know of any way.  And I've been ticked off about it for a few years now.  In like 2017, the church website had a killer search function that performed beautifully.  And we've been stuck with this nonsense ever since.  [grumble grumble]

Yeah; it seems like every time they update the church website whoever does it tends to fix more than they break. 

Basically, once an update goes live, it's 6 - 12 months before the site regains full functionality. 

2 hours ago, NeedleinA said:

Either I'm blind or it does not exist but does anyone know how to 'search' for items on the Church's website but only inside of the Handbook?
If I'm looking for certain things that I know are in the Handbook, the only search feature I see is generic to the entire Church's website, not specific to the Handbook.

Any insight?
Thanks in advance.

I might as well come clean. Passionate Service Leader is not a real calling. I made it up as a joke.

1 hour ago, dprh said:

I went to the search function and typed in "Ghost."  A whole lot of items from all over popped up.   But right under the search bar, I have a horizontal list of sources I can choose to search from and handbook is one of the options.  I clicked that and it narrowed the list down considerably.  Is that what you're looking for?

Yes, that was perfect. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Vort said:

Have you tried a site-specific search from a search engine? E.g.

Sorry, I was looking for search capability once already on the Church's website vs via an outside search engine.
What you shared is a different cool trick I was unaware of though, so thank you also!

6 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Yes, that was perfect. Thank you.

I feel like I should explain my choice of "ghost" to search :)  Looking at my post again, I can see that was probably a peculiar word to use.

I wanted something I knew would be in the Handbook as well as other places and my first thought was "Holy Ghost."  But then I thought, "what about just Holy?"  Third thought, I wonder if there's anything about ghost that doesn't refer to the Holy Ghost :D