Jews, Latter day Saints, BYU in Jerusalem and Tikkun Olam?

DennisTate

Am I wrong to be feeling that when L.D.S. and Jews begin to cooperate on Tikkun Olam the whole world will benefit?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Will Latter day Saints assist Jews to do Tikkun Olam / Improve and Save this world?

• No
    • Yes
    • I am not sure but I will research this idea further?!

I've been studying with Latter day Saints and Elders since 2018 and I was amazed how young people like the Elders and Sisters that I met pray for continual hour by hour guidance by the Holy Spirit. The fact that there are now sixteen million Latter day Saints means that they are approaching the critical mass that was explained to Moses ..... "And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11:6) There is not only negative meaning in this verse like happened at the time of the building of Babel but there is a positive side to that verse as well.

Tikkun Olam

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3700275/jewish/What-Is-Tikkun-Olam.htm

What Is Tikkun Olam?

What does Tikkun Olam mean, who came up with it, and how do I do it?

Tikkun Olam: In Jewish teachings, any activity that improves the world, bringing it closer to the harmonious state for which it was created.

Tikkun olam implies that while the world is innately good, its Creator purposely left room for us to improve upon His work.

All human activities are opportunities to fulfill this mission, and every human being can be involved in tikkun olam—child or adult, student or entrepreneur, industrialist or artist, caregiver or salesperson, political activist or environmentalist, or just another one of us struggling to keep afloat.

Here is an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate that fits with Isaiah chapter thirty five that I believe Latter day Saints will be able to use very effectively to build bridges across national boundaries.  

New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell......  "So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated.

The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave.

So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive.

Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds

This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.

Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.

With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.

This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.

Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect

We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time. (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).

Here is an ancient Islamic prediction that sure seems to fit well both with Isaiah chapter thirty five as well as with Mr. Carl Cantrell's alternative theory on stabilization of the climate.  

Book 005, Number 2208:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/35?lang=eng

1 The wilderness and the asolitary place shall be bglad for cthem; and the ddesert shall rejoice, and eblossom as the rose.

........  6 Then shall the lame man leap as an ahart, and the tongue of the dumb bsing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the aparched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the bhabitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatever all is meant by the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter forty seven.......  the way that is translated into English sure sounds like win - win - win - win - win - win for all nine million Israelis.... ninety nine point nine percent of all Palestinians....  ninety nine point nine percent of all Jordanians....ninety nine point nine percent of all Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Iraquis, Iranians, Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qatarians, Tunisians, Algerians, and everybody else living in the Middle East.......?!  But..... I admit it...... many traditions have built up over centuries and even millennia that will make it difficult to cause most citizens of Middle Eastern nations to understand that rather simple truth!

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/ezek/47?lang=eng

1 Afterward he brought me again unto the adoor of the house; and, behold, bwaters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the chouse, at the south side of the altar.

2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter agate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the aline in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.

5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.

6  And he said unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen this? Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink of the river.

7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other.

8 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the asea: which being brought forth into the sea, the bwaters shall be healed.

9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh.

10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand aupon it from En-gedi even unto En-eglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many.

11 But the miry places thereof and the marshes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the aleaf thereof for bmedicine.

13  Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve atribes of Israel: bJoseph shall have two portions.

I just sent off the following e-mail this morning to a Jewish organization involved in the building of the Jerusalem Third Temple:

"Three Jewish temples as "stages" on which films are done.."

I am of the belief that a significant percentage of the Hollywood film industry will be transferred to the nation of Israel over the coming years and decades. The topic of the Jewish people building at least one Jewish temple, (but personally I am thinking in terms of three Jewish temples), and the events of Jewish and Christian latter day events could become the topic for films that speculate on how these events will work out?????

"A film devoid of conflict is boring!" (R. W.)

For example, the present division in the nation of Israel of vaccinated vs unvaccinated reminds me of a political earthquake that may have set in motion a significant fulfillment of Zechariah chapter fourteen. Will Israelis who have a vaccination passport burn their passports like so many people in Italy have done???????

"Can Israel pull the entire world economy out of a possible Bear Market, another 1929? "

I believe that the answer to that question is YES!!!!!!

And in my opinion a sincere attempt to set up the fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter forty seven is one promising possible way to pull this off.

A lot of people have very pessimistic ideas surrounding what all happens when Ezekiel chapter forty seven comes to pass...... but I am scratching my head over how anybody could read something negative in something so positive as whatever all is meant by Ezekiel chapter forty seven?????

In a way.. .the stage was set for this back in 2016:

"Sanhedrin asks Putin and Trump to build a Third Temple in Jerusalem " by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz

https:// thejerusalemconnection. us/blog /2016/11/13/sanhedrin-asks-putin-trump-build-third-temple-jerusalem/

I am of the belief that many people on earth carry a portion of the "mantle of Elijah" but I think that near death experiencer and former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava may carry more parts of the "mantle of Elijah" than anybody else on earth???????

Is there life after death? Is G-od real? Jewish NDE (Near Death Experience) Rabbi Alon Anava

266,588 viewsJan 4, 2016

https://
mewe.
com/group/60b8cfe90539bd4da957a4cb

"Gentile, Noahide, Jewish fans of Rabbi Alon Anava" (a group on MeWe). 

I have listened to this particular lecture on the near death experience of former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava over and over again at least five times already.  

Personally... .I find that his NDE itself reminds me of Matthew chapter four on many levels..... and his teachings since his NDE remind me of Matthew chapters five, six and seven on many, many levels!  (Most professional Christians who are not L.D.S. and who earn a living from their teachings would probably tend to vehemently disagree with me in this rather basic impression of Rabbi Alon Anava's teachings)!

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

Millions and millions of lives are at stake.....

the world economy could descend into a Bear Market, (another 1929).... and I believe that turning deserts green in Middle Eastern nations as well as in California, Australia, India and South Africa can play an important role in breaking economists and political leaders out of the pessimism that has been artificially taught to the majority of us by BigMedia reporters who are actually not really objective journalists but instead are much more like actors reading a script that leaves most of us with a false impression of the real picture of the world economy.

Isaiah chapter thirty five can play a huge role in turning the world economy away from PESSIMISM instead to OPTIMISM!!!!

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/35?lang=eng

1 The wilderness and the asolitary place shall be bglad for cthem; and the ddesert shall rejoice, and eblossom as the rose.

2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of aLebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the bglory of the Lord, and the excellency of our God.

3  Strengthen ye the aweak hands, and confirm the bfeeble knees.

4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with avengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5 Then the aeyes of the bblind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an ahart, and the tongue of the dumb bsing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the aparched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the bhabitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Time is of the essence and lives are at stake so..... a lot of relevant details are filled in here.....

"After the Abraham Peace Accord turn deserts green..."

"Was Moses - Moshe a brilliant economist?"

Is the following statement one of the most accurate ideas regarding what we human beings are actually capable of IF..............we can actually agree on the need for a particular project?

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion for a number of the students and faculty at Brigham Young University in Jerusalem.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/is-israel-facing-the-biggest-passover-since-31-c-e.585877/#post-1072898479

8 "In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them." (Zechariah 12:8)

Billionaire Bill Gates reminds me of a modern Economic Goliath.......
the message of depopulation that he has been preaching for decades......
is nearly the opposite philosophically of what is predicted in Zechariah!

"Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age." (Zechariah 8:4)

Please view the following message as not simply either true or false.....
but instead as having Artisitic Value that Mr. Bill Gates may be extremely interested in
making use of as the amount of possible indictments against him begin to indicate that he is
unlikely to ever be a free man again....... (would not this mean that his ex-wife would soon control
his fortune that is not paid out in reparations of some sort)?????

"How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man." (Jeremiah 31:22)

Over the previous decades billionaire Bill Gates played a role somewhat like a modern Economic Goliath but
what I have in mind would turn him into a modern Bar Abbas / Barabbas.

Barry Wunsch: Prophetic Word About Bill Gates | Aug 20 2021

Latter day Saints will need to take a serious look at Israeli mega-scale salt water desalination technology in order to fulfill Isaiah chapter thirty five which will be an important step toward Tikkun Olam.  

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/israel-proves-the-desalination-era-is-here/

Israel Proves the Desalination Era Is Here

One of the driest countries on Earth now makes more freshwater than it needs

7 minutes ago, Vort said:

This is an amazing article. Or to be more specific, this article describes something amazing.

I am of the belief that the Latter day Saints community has reached what I think of as a Critical Mass which sets your sixteen million members up to fulfill the following verse in a shockingly positive way..... (very different than at the time period  when this statement was made).

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/gen/11?lang=eng

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

The twelve or fourteen Latter day Saint Elders and Sisters who I spoke with at the New Glasgow ward, in restaurants or online over the past three years demonstrated amazing humility and I love how they continually prayed and asked for guidance by the Holy Spirit.  With that attitude and approach to day to day life..... you Latter day Saints are about to have the G-d of Abraham / HaShem setting you up for attention and positive fame!

I believe that the BYU campus in Jerusalem has amazing potential to be  a place where film series begin that alter the world economy in positive ways.  

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

• 1 month later...

I could be wrong about this.... I often am wrong but......

My guess is that Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan has set up Bill Gates to be something of a sacrificial goat in a final latter day Yom Kippur event??????

pawn to king four..... (any move by black)... pawn to king bishop four.........

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has set up EIGHT BILLION reality film projects starring each and every one of us......

........ THE FIRST FIRE TUNNELS RECORDED IN SCRIPTURE MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE TIME OF KING SOLOMON WHEN THE PRIESTS COULD NOT EVEN STAND UP IN THE TEMPLE WHEN THE GLORY CAME..... INTO THE NEWLY DEDICATED TEMPLE...........

PLEASE IMAGINE MR. CHRIS SKY AT A FIRE TUNNEL AT CATCH THE FIRE IN MISSISSAUGA....... AND HE GETS HIT...... REALLY HARD...... AND HE ENDS UP WITH A TESTIMONY SOMEWHAT LIKE THE ASTONISHING PASTOR TODD WHITE WHOSE STORY PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN TRANSFORMING OUR FAMILY OVER THE PAST DECADE!!!!!!

Around 1993 or 1994 at one of his Crusades in Bogota, Colombia, Pastor Benny Hinn stopped on the way to the podium...... .he walked over to my future wife and prophesied to my wife that she was going to travel all over the world working for Jesus..... and that Jesus would give her a foreign husband. At that time..... she thought that that meant that her soon to be ex-husband would repent and become like a new person..... but no... .. the foreign husband is me..... a Canadian.

Within only days of my writing her an e-mail my future wife was shown to fast and pray for me for thirty five days..... and she did it.... for four weeks for three days per week only fruit juice and then for the fifth week seven days in a row only fruit juice and Jesus woke her up early most mornings and got her to pray for me............ I was three thousand miles north, north, east of her .... experiencing the most amazing Shalom / peace of mind that I ever felt in my life.......

My wife could apply for her Israeli or Spanish citizenship based on her mom's last name..... She is Sephardic Jewish..... and according to the scholarship of Mr. Yair Davidiy..... I must be an Ephrayimite.......

15 ¶ The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For eJoseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become aone in thine hand.

18 ¶ And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us awhat thou meanest by these?

19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the stick of aJoseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

20 ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. " (Ezekiel 37 : 15 - 24)

Abide | Benny Hinn | Sunday Night Service
27,319 viewsStreamed live on Oct 17, 2021

Is a massive shift coming to Hong Kong and then to all China....

I believe that you Latter day Saints are all set up to do something ASTONISHING with this basic idea!

Mrs. Christa Elisha .....

" Prophetic word received on 10/12/21:

A Prophetic Encounter

As I was in prayer, asking the Lord what was on His heart (right before my interview on Elijah Fire), I found myself taken up in the spirit into a prophetic, panoramic encounter.

When in a prophetic experience like this, it is very much like stepping into a 4-dimensional sci-fi movie. It's very similar to what Ezekiel and other prophets in Scripture experienced when the Lord would snatch them up and begin to show them mysteries and the unfolding of future events, with metaphors and other symbolism.

One moment I was praying, and the next I was in an office cubical. A tired-looking Asian man walked up and took a seat at a computer desk. I saw his physical form but could also see (in the spirit) that there was a demon of depression attached to him, weighing down on his shoulders. As the demon pushed and kicked the man on his back, he put his elbows onto the desk and covered his face. The demon began to speak lies into its victim's ear until the man was so oppressed, he sunk his head onto the desk and began to cry. The tears only stopped when the demon whispered the last lie: "Your only hope is to end it all."

As I watched the man come into agreement with the demon, suddenly, all the cubicle walls fell down around us. I watched as rows of hundreds of Chinese people all stood up from their desks and began to jump out of the skyrise windows, falling to their death. Disturbed, I cried, "LORD! What does this mean?" I was then transported to the outside of the skyscraper. Deep darkness was all around the base of the building; I could smell the sin and stench of death all around ....... " (Prophetess Christa Elisha).

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/is-a-massive-shift-coming-to-hong-kong-and-then-to-all-china.593374/

How about two hundred million aspiring actors and actresses from east of Israel......
playing the role of Christian Noahides and / or even Christian Prostylites to Judaism.....
and they come to The VAlley of Har Megiddo to encourage the nation of Israel to fulfill every word in Ezekiel chapters forty to forty eight........

either the Jews do this.......

OR PERHAPS THEY WILL..... AND THEY BRING ALONG STONES AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIAL FOR ONE OR TWO OR PERHAPS EVEN THREE TEMPLES..... because the Gihon Spring Theory is impressive... but so is the case for an Ezekiel temple some kilometers OUTSIDE OF JERUSALEM........????????  And of course... a Jerusalem  Temple on top of the Temple Mount some hundred or more meters away from either the Al Aqsa Mosque and  / or the Dome of the Rock.... that theory is also impressive??????

I don't know the best answer... I only have an opinion based on the little tiny bit that I read on this since the 1970's.....
Edited by DennisTate
add comment....

• 5 weeks later...
Health Freedom for Latter day Saints, Charismatic Catholics and Pentecostals and other Christians can be initiated through a greater level of discussion across denominational lines.......

My wife is Pentecostal, most of my family would probably identify as Pentecostal but I term myself Messianic Jewish but I attend Pentecostal churches regularly with my wife and kids.

I am convinced that the Charismatic and Pentecostal gifts are real and can somehow result in many people being delivered somehow from alcoholism, drug addiction, porn addiction and other addictions..... and... .I think that Chapter forty one of Gospel Principles is BRILLIANTLY written and perhaps one of the most accurate descriptions of the AFTERLIFE that I have ever read in my sixty two years.

I have gone through quite a few fire tunnels and / or prayer tunnels or blessing tunnels where many people also in that line for prayer end up on the floor.....

but what happens to me is that I get tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat and I feel that Jesus is telling me more and more and more and more about

WHY His Pentecostals are laughing so hard or perhaps even rolling around on the floor.......

I will greatly appreciate your prayers as to what Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wants me to do over the coming days, weeks, months, years and decades. (A Pentecostal friend of mine through the internet about six months ago said that he had been shown me at eighty one years of age, still alive and working and kind of amazed to be in such good health and to be so active at that age)!)

A gifted woman who I believe is a Latter day Saint told me back around 2012 or so that "your spirit is blessed with the authority to destroy chaos)!" Can any of you tell me what that would perhaps mean??????

I've been studying near death experience accounts since 1990 and I feel that the following L.D.S. writing on the state of the dead is brilliant and accurate and beautifully in line with both the Jewish and Christian Scriptures as well as with modern near death experience accounts that I feel fit perfectly with 2 Corinthians 12:2 -4.

Here is a quotation from Chapter forty one of Gospel Principles:

"What Are the Conditions in the Postmortal Spirit World?
The prophet Alma in the Book of Mormon taught about two divisions or states in the spirit world:

“The spirits of those who are righteous are received into a state of happiness, which is called paradise, a state of rest, a state of peace, where they shall rest from all their troubles and from all care, and sorrow.

“And then shall it come to pass, that the spirits of the wicked, yea, who are evil—for behold, they have no part nor portion of the Spirit of the Lord; for behold, they chose evil works rather than good; therefore the spirit of the devil did enter into them, and take possession of their house—and these shall be cast out into outer darkness; there shall be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and this because of their own iniquity, being led captive by the will of the devil.

“Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection” (Alma 40:12–14).

The spirits are classified according to the purity of their lives and their obedience to the will of the Lord while on earth. The righteous and the wicked are separated (see 1 Nephi 15:28–30), but the spirits may progress as they learn gospel principles and live in accordance with them. The spirits in paradise can teach the spirits in prison (see D&C 138). " (Gospel Principles, chapter forty one, The Postmortal Spirit World ).

" A Pentacostal Reads the BoM "

I would love to see at least two Latter day Saint profit making film productions created, one for male LDS missionaries and a second one for the Sisters.  

I would love to see you Latter day Saints involved in an alternative universe 1939 that postulates the nine hundred and seven Jewish refugees on the M. S. St. Louis met by fishermen and fisherwomen and taken into Nova Scotia but.......

all of this fits with the modern prediction of an Exodus of USA Jews up to Canada and then on to Israel so......

you could assist Jews to be able to make Aliyah to Israel by assisting many of them to begin acting careers... where they play the role of themselves in the present.... and as Jewish refugees in 1939?????  I tossed this idea at an Israeli Breslovian Chassidic online friend of mine and he replied"

It’s possible today with UTube, to produce and distribute freely.

IDEA:

No sex, No Commercials, Exclusive insights into the 8 Books of Moses!

Through drama- historic drama and current events.

That’s it.  It can be produced by local communities, even inexpensively, because the interesting part is the DATA (unique relevant insight).

It’s not about making money, it’s about influencing history in a positive way.

Everything through prayer is fine, but life is a two step, like the waves in nature (which we men are way above the second we try to espouse God into our lives)." (Geoffrey Max Mordecai)

• 4 weeks later...

"Turning deserts green and Roman Catholic, Islamic and Jewish cooperation on alternative theory on stabilization of climate???"

Did you know that there is an ancient Islamic prediction for the "Last Hour" that we Christians might think of as the "Latter days" that fits perfectly with the predictions in Isaiah chapter thirty five?

Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."

New Mexico biologist and coach Mr. Car. Cantrell wrote all of this up in a way that has the potential to even rival the Carbon Tax theory put forward by Mr. Al Gore in his film "An Inconvenient Truth."

Carl Cantrell..... 

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated.

The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave.

So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive.

Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds

This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.

Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.

With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.

This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.

Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect

We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time. (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).

• 1 year later...

I was doing a search for the original article that I took the ancient Islamic quotation from and I ran into this fascinating video!

In my opinion Latter day Saints, specifically the students and faculty at Brigham Young University in Jerusalem are in a position to bring a massive shift to the entire Middle East...... and divert the economy of the Middle East away from warfare and in a direction that will be win - win - win - win - win - win - win for Israel, Jordan, The Palestinians, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and all Middle Eastern nations........

I believe that Latter day Saints will catch onto how most of us Christians have refused to obey this admonition from Jesus.....

"Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver theeto the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, andthou be cast into prison." (Matthew 5:25)

This tendency to agree with our adversaries can begin with agreement on one topic... .one subject that we can find common ground on.... .but then Jesus can help that agreement to increase and increase and increase......

Here is the ancient Islamic prediction that I feel Latter day Saints WILL BE WILLING TO AGREE WITH and I believe that research on the advantages to this will happen from B.Y.U. in Jerusalem......

Book 005, Number 2208:

New Mexico biologist and Coach Carl Cantrell has written this up in a manner that can help Christians, Jews and Muslims to take a whole new look at the wisdom hidden in Isaiah chapter thirty five.

A New Mexico biologist and bicycling coach has an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate that fits perfectly with this ancient Islamic prediction.... Carl Cantrell.....

New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell.....
"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

https://archiveislam.com/judgment-day-signs-arabia-return-to-greenery-rivers.html

http://archiveislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/archive-islam.jpg
SIGNS OF JUDGMENT DAY: LAND OF ARABIA WILL RETURN TO GREENERY AND RIVERS

• 4 weeks later...
In my opinion..... near death experiencer Kevin Zadai Th. D. is perhaps the number one
AMBASSADOR for Latter day Saints that is relatively famous within the Evangelical Christian Community!

Dr. Zadai often talks about how Latter day Saint airline pilot J.. W......... was somehow told by the Holy Spirit to
donate to Dr. Zadai..... two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of flight training!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion..... this sets the stage for an unofficial...... and in a way UNWRITTEN... but none the less valid
Cyrus style treaty to exist between Dr. Zadai and SIXTEEN MILLION Latter day Saints all over the world!!!!!!!

I plead guilty..... I would so love it if Latter day Saints began to tell their children and grandchildren to take many online Theology courses by Dr. Zadai....
because I have finished one hundred and one of his online courses..... and I am seeing so many breakthroughs in my own life.....
that I am kind of in awe!!!!!!

In a way.... Dr. Zadai's courses could be chalked up to be along the line of research in Comparative Religion.... that I believe would be a valid field of study at all
campuses of Brigham Young University, both in Jerusalem and around the world.

I believe that Latter day Saints are in a special position to assist in EXODUS USA... that was shown to Messianic Pastor David Herzog!!!!!!

"Brigham Young University in Jerusalem and peace in the Middle East"

http://www
.politicalforum
.com/index.php?threads/brigham-young-university-in-jerusalem-and-peace-in-the-middle-east.599598/page-4

• 4 months later...
"These are the soldiers going into Gaza. It feels like Yom Kippur at the front lines."

What did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus mean by the question :
"And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace." [Mark 3:4}

I believe that the Scribes and Pharisees remained silent.... because they knew their own history quite well......

... Book of Machabees 1, chapter two :

" And it was told to the king's men, and to the army that was in Jerusalem in the city of David, that certain men who had broken the king's commandment, were gone away into the secret places in the wilderness, and that many were gone after them. 32 And forthwith they went out towards them, and made war against them on the sabbath day, 33 And they said to them: Do you still resist? come forth, and do according to the edict of king Antiochus, and you shall live. 34 And they said: We will not come forth, neither will we obey the king's edict, to profane the sabbath day. 35 And they made haste to give them battle.

36 But they answered them not, neither did they cast a stone at them, nor stopped up the secret places, 37 Saying: Let us all die in our innocency: and heaven and earth shall be witnesses for us, that you put us to death wrongfully. 38 So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. 39 And Mathathias and his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. 40 And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

41 And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places. 42 Then was assembled to them the congregation of the Assideans, the stoutest of Israel, every one that had a good will for the law. 43 And all they that fled from the evils, joined themselves to them, and were a support to them. 44 And they gathered an army, and slew the sinners in their wrath, and the wicked men in their indignation: and the rest fled to the nations for safety. 45 And Mathathias and his friends went round about, and they threw down the altars: " [i Machabees chapter two]

It seems to me that the general tendency to "turn the other cheek" is not meant to be a moral absolute that should include simply allowing evil people, such as the Greco - Syrian armies in the time of the Maccabees... or a Hamas or Hezbollah terrorist in 2023...... to be free to kill us and take our children to be slaves or hostages... ......... In other words.... I believe that this question by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus hints that a true Christian could be a soldier in the I. D. F. .... or the USA army....... or a police officer... and could even kill an evil doer.... even on the Sabbath..... if they are threatening lives or damaging property........