Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

NeedleinA

Noticed this today... a dozen or so accounts all updated the profile pictures here recently. All appear to be from 2018 registrations. 
Posting here since the report a post function doesn't allow me to add image files. Just a friendly observation that seems out of the norm. A bot doing this some how?
xfiles.jpg.48fca672017f6d472f45c8e3122902d2.jpg

Sorry, with the depopulation of burning California, endless variants of a virus that's destroying our cultural cohesion, woke people abandoning MLK to pick up BLM, the fascinating and violent civil war between the LG and the TQ parts of that acronym, high school cryptocurrency hacker millionaires, and American business pretending to understand and agree with it all to entice lazy entitled millennials to be employed by them, I haven't even had time to notice that I've been replaced by an AI on Thirdhour.

Get QuantumMod for iOS

On 8/7/2021 at 6:06 AM, NeedleinA said:

Noticed this today... a dozen or so accounts all updated the profile pictures here recently. All appear to be from 2018 registrations. 
Posting here since the report a post function doesn't allow me to add image files. Just a friendly observation that seems out of the norm. A bot doing this some how?
xfiles.jpg.48fca672017f6d472f45c8e3122902d2.jpg

Surely this is yet another fulfillment of prophecy!

11  And a white stone is given to each of those who come into the Third Hour celestial kingdom, whereon is a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it.  The new name is the key word.

3 hours ago, askandanswer said:

Surely this is yet another fulfillment of prophecy!

11  And a white stone is given to each of those who come into the Third Hour celestial kingdom, whereon is a new name written, which no man knoweth save he that receiveth it.  The new name is the key word.

Post of the month and only admin will get to see it.