I Have Arrived

clbent04

After 4 years of being on and off this forum, my day has finally come. For the first and probably only time ever, I have won the day on Third Hour. Yes, folks, the title belt is mine for the next 24 hours hours. Kicking back, putting my feet up and popping open one of those glass bottles of IBC cream soda. ALEXA, play "We Are The Champions" by Queen on repeat for the next 24 hours! 

1.jpg.f03c5292899e769155c0f84440b6abfc.jpg

2.jpg.b1ee837a1f837ad1c5db7527cf85e8c0.jpg

3.jpg.b6dff3a67de50342e29d1ae2b2654546.jpg

Edited by clbent04

7 minutes ago, clbent04 said:

When you're destined like me for stardom, I guess it is!

Apologies, @Emmanuel Goldstein, after reviewing your profile, I realized I should have rightfully acknowledged you as well.  What I should have said is when you're destined like US for stardom, I guess it is bound to happen! I see you there Mr. July 30, 2020.

asdf.thumb.jpg.fe41694a6700edbfaa325c5b9f2e1dd5.jpg

Edited by clbent04

1 minute ago, Vort said:

Seriously? "Days won"? Who knew this kind of information was kept and displayed, and to what end? I need to pay more attention, I guess.

As if you didn't know?  WOW!!!!!

image.png.5b227bf75d7a3474b447fd8bccfe07aa.png

Edit: I'm not gonna do the fancy arrows.  Screen caps are my limit :D 

Edited by dprh

10 minutes ago, dprh said:

As if you didn't know?  WOW!!!!!

@Vort l am surprised as well that you’re just finding out about this. You of all people who is one of the few who has visited almost every nook and cranny of this forum.

And come on, you’re practically Mr. Universe on here. How does Mr. Universe not know he’s Mr. Universe? But enough about you, today is my day!!!

Edited by clbent04

In my defense, I knew there was a tab at the top of the page called "Leaderboard". I guess I never really looked closely at or paid attention to the information on people's profile pages. I just go there to see when they were last on the site or what threads they've commented on.

I had seen the feature when I first started on this forum over two years ago.  I never thought much of it after.  But I did wonder if I'd ever make it.  Just two weeks ago, it happened and I never noticed it!  Of course my posts that got the rep were about comic books and Zingers....well and mourning with Backroads.

22 hours ago, clbent04 said:

After 4 years of being on and off this forum, my day has finally come. For the first and probably only time ever, I have won the day on Third Hour. Yes, folks, the title belt is mine for the next 24 hours hours. Kicking back, putting my feet up and popping open one of those glass bottles of IBC cream soda. ALEXA, play "We Are The Champions" by Queen on repeat for the next 24 hours! 

1.jpg.f03c5292899e769155c0f84440b6abfc.jpg

2.jpg.b1ee837a1f837ad1c5db7527cf85e8c0.jpg

3.jpg.b6dff3a67de50342e29d1ae2b2654546.jpg

Well you popped open one of the best drinks.  IBC cream soda.  :)   

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2021 at 4:27 PM, clbent04 said:

Apologies, @Emmanuel Goldstein, after reviewing your profile, I realized I should have rightfully acknowledged you as well.  What I should have said is when you're destined like US for stardom, I guess it is bound to happen! I see you there Mr. July 30, 2020.

asdf.thumb.jpg.fe41694a6700edbfaa325c5b9f2e1dd5.jpg

That was a good day. lol