Website bug?

Fether

Whenever I go to this website on my phone, it always stops whatever I’m listening to. This started a few months back. I’ll be listening to a podcast cast, music, or an audio book and then I will come to this website and it stops. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

I have an iPhone btw

1 hour ago, Fether said:

Whenever I go to this website on my phone, it always stops whatever I’m listening to. This started a few months back. I’ll be listening to a podcast cast, music, or an audio book and then I will come to this website and it stops. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

I have an iPhone btw

I listen to Pandora and do not have that problem concerning this website - but from time to time it will momentarily stop at this and many other websites.  I seldom listen from my phone.  I suspect that there is a problem with bandwidth between your phone and the cell tower it is using.   This should not be the problem if you are connected to a WiFi.   Music, video and text all use different bandwidth which adds when multitasking.  If you are in a heavy use area; the added bandwidth to connect to the site could cause a pause or short disconnect to adjust. 

But then, because you have a Chinese phone you may be experiencing sabotage based on your particular race.  😨

The Traveler

53 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I listen to Pandora and do not have that problem concerning this website - but from time to time it will momentarily stop at this and many other websites.  I seldom listen from my phone.  I suspect that there is a problem with bandwidth between your phone and the cell tower it is using.   This should not be the problem if you are connected to a WiFi.   Music, video and text all use different bandwidth which adds when multitasking.  If you are in a heavy use area; the added bandwidth to connect to the site could cause a pause or short disconnect to adjust. 

But then, because you have a Chinese phone you may be experiencing sabotage based on your particular race.  😨

The Traveler

It only happens when so go to this site. I use a few other forums that seem to have the same layout as this one does too and there is no problem there. 

Probably China trying to distract me from the gospel

I had a similar issue with the Twitter app a few months ago. 

The Twitter app is set up so that when you go to play anything *on* Twitter that has audio, it'll mute any other audio sources that you may have going. 

The goof was that whenever I'd pull up Twitter, it'd automatically mute or stop anything else I had playing. 

I eventually had to delete and reinstall the app to fix the issue. 

I suspect that something similar is happening, that something on this site is attempting to play audio or *thinks* it's attempting to play audio and that your device is silencing other audio accordingly.