Dr. Gloria Polo's near death experience and L.D.S. Roman Catholic cooperation?

DennisTate

Is Dr. Gloria Polo describing her near death experience to the best of her ability?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Dr. Gloria Polo describing her near death experience to the best of her ability?

• No
    • Yes
    • Perhaps... and if so then it seems that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is the ultimate Cyrus and is fulfilling Isaiah chapters forty two to forty six with all sincere people.
    • Maybe she is being honest... but I think she is somewhat biased?!

I made the following comment to this youtube video.....

Near death experiencer Bob Jones predicted that a massive wave of repentances would soon bring one billion young people to genuine repentance and life changing miracles soon.  The Dr. Gloria Polo near death experience accounts seems to me to set the stage for increased win -win - win - win - win cooperation between Roman Catholics with Latter day Saints and Jews...... because a logical place to take this up to another level is at Brigham Young University in Jerusalem.  

I personally could be just as likely to become active in the Roman Catholic church or a Jewish synagogue or among the Latter day Saints because it seems to me that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is the ultimate CYRUS and is fulfilling Isaiah chapters forty two to forty six as He works with all eight billion of us and meets with us when we have a brush with death.... .or of course when we will actually die. I personally believe that Dr. Gloria Polo was describing her near death experience to the very best of her ability...... and a Cyrus covenant between Messiah Yeshua - Jesus fits perfectly with my view of the Christian and Jewish scriptures.

"The Gloria Polo near death experience has me considering Roman Catholicism again...." I began a discussion with this title if you are interested.

Having a near death experience will not automatically give somebody all understanding and all wisdom on all topics but....

a near death experience can certainly give people a massive surge in their understanding of the Christian and Jewish scriptures.  

How a Near-Death Experience Taught One Woman the Gospel Before She Even Knew the LDS Church Existed

When Jane Moe shattered her ankle after her foot slipped into an exposed manhole in 2006, doctors told her she might never walk normally again. Jane and her long-term boyfriend Richard prayed for a miracle, hoping she could be healed. When Jane went into an intensive surgery where doctors attempted to reconstruct her ankle, she never expected that not only would her prayers be answered but that she would glimpse heaven.

A Vision of the Dead

After Jane drifted into an anesthetized unconsciousness as doctors worked to repair her leg, she remembers looking down at her body and thinking, “How can I be up here and down there, too?” Jane wondered how she could experience the feelings and sensations of being both places at once, when suddenly she realized she had a body and a spirit—two distinct pieces of herself that looked the same.