Tornados

Grunt

That has got to have been one of the most destructive tornadoes in the last forty years. 

I heard Joe Biden say it was a sign of climate change.  But I say it is a sign of the present and future destruction God will send on this Earth before His mighty Second Coming.

8 hours ago, Still_Small_Voice said:

That has got to have been one of the most destructive tornadoes in the last forty years. 

I heard Joe Biden say it was a sign of climate change.  But I say it is a sign of the present and future destruction God will send on this Earth before His mighty Second Coming.

It's bad, but I remember many decades ago when we had the day of the Tornadoes in the mid 70s.  Over 100 tornadoes hit within 24 hours.  Some thought it was the end of the world come.

Over 100 people were killed with 100s more injured.

I believe it is known as the day of 100 tornadoes or the 1974 Super Outbreak.

The US has times of bad tornado outbreaks every so many years.  It may be climate change (and that could be the Earth protesting our sins, and in some ways our physical injury to the Earth may also be a reflection of our spiritual damage we are doing to our spirits and the souls of those around us) or something else on this most recent carnage, but this terrible weather that caused so much grief and pain is not the first time such devastation has come to these areas, nor will it likely be the last.

7 hours ago, JohnsonJones said:

. . . this terrible weather that caused so much grief and pain is not the first time such devastation has come to these areas, nor will it likely be the last.

I agree with you there 100% on this point. 

That is crazy with the day of one hundred tornadoes back in 1974.  That was before me.  I was not even around back then.